Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this is real - there will 100% be a fallout soon.
If it's not - is she bleeping 12 ?

Reactions: 4
She’s such a loser, she’s desperate to one up John. I didn’t even see the ring for that god awful tattoo. The shrink will be working overtime come the end of the month.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a loser, she’s desperate to one up John. I didn’t even see the ring for that god awful tattoo. The shrink will be working overtime come the end of the month.
Shrink you mean coke and WKDs?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not a chance this is real. She’ll think it’s hilarious to wind up her “haters” and see what is said. I doubt they’ll even be together by the end of the month.

Reactions: 16
Go onto insta and that's the first pic I see. Zoomed in and see the ring? Checked comments then ran straight here. Be for real Chelsea 🙃

That side angle really has this guy looking like Charlie. I thought it was him for a split second 😅

Reactions: 3
I did a quick scan of this thread only (so from October) and here’s a little timeline:

Oct 8th - suspected new victim after Blue Velvet drama.

October 25th - indirect quotes start - relationship over.

December 1st - unusual spontaneous trip to Dubai. Tattlers suspect it was a porta potty trip

December 12th - announced she’s deleted the dating apps because she’s met someone

December 19th - tells everyone on a Q&A that she’s blocked new victim because he was late for his roast dinner

January 13th - new victim!

February 11th - engaged! 💍 👰🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Go onto insta and that's the first pic I see. Zoomed in and see the ring? Checked comments then ran straight here. Be for real Chelsea 🙃

That side angle really has this guy looking like Charlie. I thought it was him for a split second 😅
His tits are bigger than hers
---
Shrink you mean coke and WKDs?
They’ll have broken up by the end of the month and she’ll be back seeing the shrink.

Reactions: 3
I did a quick scan of this thread only (so from October) and here’s a little timeline:

Oct 8th - suspected new victim after Blue Velvet drama.

October 25th - indirect quotes start - relationship over.

December 1st - unusual spontaneous trip to Dubai. Tattlers suspect it was a porta potty trip

December 12th - announced she’s deleted the dating apps because she’s met someone

December 19th - tells everyone on a Q&A that she’s blocked new victim because he was late for his roast dinner

January 13th - new victim!

February 11th - engaged! 💍 👰🏻‍♀️
3 different blokes in 3 month?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is wild! She's the gift that keeps on giving. Also...poor H. John...please apply for full custody

Reactions: 9
100% she's either mirrored the photo and it looks as if it's her left hand. Or. She's done it for the tattlers. That is no way that's an engagement ring. 100% no way. She's not that mental surely ??? She's doing it for the reaction. Secretly hoping it's legit because if so, that's bleeping hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What the duck 🤣🤣🤣 can't be serious, the fact that her nails have the J on makes me think it was planned too. I mean she moves fast but with her tract record can't see it lasting.

Reactions: 7
In a month's time she'll be on instagram slagging him off saying he lives in a box room, owes her money, was toxic and treated her like tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've a carton of cravendale in my fridge longer than those two have been together, wtf 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.