Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be having us on. Surely 😆
You may be on to something here !! That or it’s all for our benefit 🤣
I can remember a few years back a friend of a friend was going with a bf and something about wearing a ring. Something about it being sex and being married.

Just one word. Sad! She really does have more problems than I thought, poor lass. This is like a 14 year old.

Reactions: 1
it's only illegal for muslims in Dubai to co-habit when they aren't married, the Emirati's aren't arsed about tourists doing whatever they want, sharing hotel rooms etc outside of marriage
Noone can do PDAs in public places though like sidewalks and shopping malls as the police come down very heavily on that. in private places like hotels and restaurants you can PDA within reason

Reactions: 4
New here! 🙋🏻‍♀️ and totally off topic after the supposed engagement but has anyone noticed that Chelsea no longer follows Dee? I wonder if they’ve fell out

New here! 🙋🏻‍♀️ and totally off topic after the supposed engagement but has anyone noticed that Chelsea no longer follows Dee? I wonder if they’ve fell out
Well. She was meant to be going to her wedding, as they’re best friends after all, but Chelsea bailed out saying it was too far away (Vegas I believe) and she didn’t want to be away from Hendrix that long. But she went to Ibiza at the same time (or thereabouts) and has fucked off to Dubai twice since. I guessed that she didn’t want to go to the wedding because it wouldn’t be all eyes on Chelsea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well. She was meant to be going to her wedding, as they’re best friends after all, but Chelsea bailed out saying it was too far away (Vegas I believe) and she didn’t want to be away from Hendrix that long. But she went to Ibiza at the same time (or thereabouts) and has fucked off to Dubai twice since. I guessed that she didn’t want to go to the wedding because it wouldn’t be all eyes on Chelsea 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was weird that Dee only liked the pic but didn’t comment on it too! Dee is too good for her anyways!

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahaha ffs !!!!!!! She’s probably paid for the ring too 😂
I came here to say that 😂 bet shes paid for it. She must be fuming about John and his girlfriend buying that house to be engaged after 2 weeks. Either that or she’s incredibly desperate

Reactions: 3
So we know this is obviously aimed at us and I have two thoughts on this;

1) I think this is a reference her trying to wind us up about being engaged. I don't think her "engagement" is genuine, because if it was she would have made it very clear that they're engaged and would have made a post about how this one treats her right, how amazing he is etc.

Instead we got a vague post with emojis. She did that for plausible deniability. I know she's unhinged but I don't think she's "get engaged after a month" unhinged.

2) Regardless of whether point one is correct or not, why is she giving ANY thought or time to the people gossiping about her, while she's on holiday? I barely remember to check my social medias while I'm on holiday, but here she is, she MUST let us know how unbothered she is.

Chelsea hun, go and enjoy your life. Stop caring about what we think about your life. Stop referencing us. People who truly don't care don't feel the need to announce that they don't care every week.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's in Dubai, with her new love of her life, bothered and posting about people gossiping and haters 🙃

Reactions: 7
She didn’t go because of pure jealousy. Whilst it pains me to say it the woman is somewhat successful, she’s had the homes, the fancy car, travels business blah blah. What she can’t stand is that the people around her have found the one and settled down. It chews her up that she hasn’t found it (mainly because she’s a raving lunatic) and that she can’t buy someone’s affection. It always has to be a competition with Chelsea. Do you think it’s coincidence that the people she associates with are single?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She didn’t go because of pure jealousy. Whilst it pains me to say it the woman is somewhat successful, she’s had the homes, the fancy car, travels business blah blah. What she can’t stand is that the people around her have found the one and settled down. It chews her up that she hasn’t found it (mainly because she’s a raving lunatic) and that she can’t buy someone’s affection. It always has to be a competition with Chelsea. Do you think it’s coincidence that the people she associates with are single?
I think you're spot on here.

Reactions: 2
The fucki*g same old boring boomy shite she posts is deffo focused on her LEFT hand with a glimpse of the £9.99 tiktok shop ring. I did low key want it to be a joke for the sake of that poor baby but i think she really is that fkn dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it's only illegal for muslims in Dubai to co-habit when they aren't married, the Emirati's aren't arsed about tourists doing whatever they want, sharing hotel rooms etc outside of marriage
Noone can do PDAs in public places though like sidewalks and shopping malls as the police come down very heavily on that. in private places like hotels and restaurants you can PDA within reason
That’s what I heard a few year ago. Then I came on tattle and learnt all about porta potties, and thought maybe it’s not so strict 😂😂😂 dirty cunts

If she’s faked this engagement to get people talking like I am absolutely MORTIFIED for her. Imagine being in your 30s and pretending you’ve got engaged so people talk about you. John and his gf must be absolutely mortified with her unhinged behaviour 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’s faked this engagement to get people talking like I am absolutely MORTIFIED for her. Imagine being in your 30s and pretending you’ve got engaged so people talk about you. John and his gf must be absolutely mortified with her unhinged behaviour 😭😭😭😭
I do truly think she's faked it.

I think her thought process was to prove how obsessed we are with her (because any validation is good validation - I haven't seen anywhere online praising her), she thinks people gossiping about her proves how "important" she is.

I refuse to believe she wouldn't be flaunting it more if it wasn't genuine.

I genuinely don't think she's THAT unhinged.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.