Chelsea Ferguson #12 Misses her best friend getting wed but can go to Ibiza and get off her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she’s finished that Colleen Hoover book. Sick of the sight of her posting pics of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean each to their own but is this some peoples idea of a holiday? Laying down, drinking all the time and never leaving the resort? She could have done that at Ramside.

Reactions: 12
I mean each to their own but is this some peoples idea of a holiday? Laying down, drinking all the time and never leaving the resort? She could have done that at Ramside.
not instagram worthy enough though is it 😴🙄

We don’t get to go on holiday much (we camp a bit 😂) and have just booked our first family holiday abroad next year (happens to be my brothers wedding) I’ve already looked up things to do outside the resort and where are going.
I love to explore and see things and can’t wait to show my kids another way of living.
Even if I didn’t have kids I’m not sure I could do more than a day or two of laying around.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this. Every time she goes away she does the same thing. Sit by the pool and get drunk all day. She never goes anywhere and explores or does any activities. Dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 7
She’s going to be in for a shock when she goes to Disneyworld with H and co - she won’t be able to just sit by the beach and get smashed, she’ll actually have to do some activities. with her son 😱

Reactions: 11
she’s at five jvc which is in jumeriah village circle and tbh there’s nothing round there. It’s not near the beach or anything so you have to make the effort to get a taxi 15/20 mins any time u want to go anywhere. Which obviously, you do as u want to see Dubai not just stay in a hotel could be anywhere 🤣

Reactions: 4
She is going to have right come down from this holiday when she gets back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.