Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonus balling off yet another bag 😂 guessing the £5 sales aren’t bringing in enough

Reactions: 3
Didn't she only get this bag rather recently in April or so? Why buy it?!?? Clearly it'd be better if she just rented one for her fake boujee weekends in London, to show she's still got ££££

Reactions: 5
Didn't she only get this bag rather recently in April or so? Why buy it?!?? Clearly it'd be better if she just rented one for her fake boujee weekends in London, to show she's still got ££££
It reminds me of people who buy clothes, wear them for a night then take them back for their money back 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It reminds me of people who buy clothes, wear them for a night then take them back for their money back 🤣
I work in retail and the amount of people who do this and don't clean the items. Then they get abusive especially when I've said it's worn no refund is hilarious

• Sick
"My job is not just about being totally sexy all of the time" 🤔 Well thank duck for that, because if that was your full time job description you'd be on the dole luv...
---
Did anyone see her buy this? Im struggling to believe its not a fake, the details on the hardware and stitching look totally different (Chelseas bag is the first two pics, the second two are a genuine
mini Antigona

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
is that even legal? Raffling bags on insta 😂 god how poor is she

Reactions: 4
I wonder what happened to this boxing career path she was going down…
When she used to punch in to that dummy every day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if there’s even 1p profit then it’s illegal. You need a gambling license to run raffles for gain. I used to be treasurer for a local church and we needed a new roof due to lead theft. I was looking into different avenues of fundraising. It’s illegal without a gambling license. So I can do a raffle for a bottle that cost £20 but I can only make 20 numbers as £1 a number. If that makes sense.

But aside from that Facebook itself doesn’t allow it.

Attachments

Nope, as someone said above you need a license. I know someone who runs an online gambling site and they said it’s frustrating when people raffle on their FB page because they do it all above board with a license and have to work to build up a following.

Reactions: 2
Oohhhhhh so she shouldn’t be doing it then tut tut how do we grass on her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she always call out men for messaging her? Shaming them for having their girlfriend in the profile pic. These people are paying your wages have some respect 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she always call out men for messaging her? Shaming them for having their girlfriend in the profile pic. These people are paying your wages have some respect 😂
There’s no wonder she’s so skint…
People are probably scared to subscribe to her in case she outs them!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.