Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the new victim has done a runner already, judging by some of the things she saying, liking and sharing.

Reactions: 7
I reckon the new victim has done a runner already, judging by some of the things she saying, liking and sharing.
Them things she always share makes me cringe. Wonder if she goes looking for certain ones that are aimed at certain people

Reactions: 1
She looks like a man that body and chin of hers is just so manly and weird

Reactions: 4
I wish her well and reflecting back Iā€™m glad I am blocked. I just find her hard to like in any way. How unfortunate to be that type of person. Iā€™m from an industry and business similar to hers. She is a deadbeat really I donā€™t see any business skills she could turn that business into so many money spinners off it. I could use what she has got as a platform for bigger things. I just donā€™t see any fucks given or love for that business that gave her a lifeline almost like a lottery win. I can only think was a lucky break nothing else. The adult industry is the biggest earner in the world! Sex sells bottom line and pussy sells! Get of your phone turn one of your rooms into an office and look what is right infront of you! She deserves nothing how you gonna have a business right there and then not put the work in. Then to top it off broadcast she may have to sell the roof above her head. I donā€™t get it! Get your bleeping business doing business omg I wanna scream!!!!!! Give it me you will be able to pay the whole god dam familyā€™s mortgages if you have the business/platform she is sitting on!!!!!! Wow

Reactions: 4
I wish her well and reflecting back Iā€™m glad I am blocked. I just find her hard to like in any way. How unfortunate to be that type of person. Iā€™m from an industry and business similar to hers. She is a deadbeat really I donā€™t see any business skills she could turn that business into so many money spinners off it. I could use what she has got as a platform for bigger things. I just donā€™t see any fucks given or love for that business that gave her a lifeline almost like a lottery win. I can only think was a lucky break nothing else. The adult industry is the biggest earner in the world! Sex sells bottom line and pussy sells! Get of your phone turn one of your rooms into an office and look what is right infront of you! She deserves nothing how you gonna have a business right there and then not put the work in. Then to top it off broadcast she may have to sell the roof above her head. I donā€™t get it! Get your bleeping business doing business omg I wanna scream!!!!!! Give it me you will be able to pay the whole god dam familyā€™s mortgages if you have the business/platform she is sitting on!!!!!! Wow
Watch this space.....office pending and she will focus on what you've said and use it to seem 'professional'

Reactions: 3
Exactly this, she is sitting on a gold mine but is too lazy & conceited to realise this. She seems to think her body is still a selling point & doesnā€™t realise her glory days are well behind her. She could pack in her own page & make a killing managing the business if done correctly. At the end of the day Admire Me is a copy of Only Fans but the fact itā€™s ran by a women who herself is in the sex trade she could have turned it into a bigger success than it all ready has been, I know how she claims itā€™s a multimillion pound business but I really donā€™t think sheā€™s making that much from it now

Reactions: 9
Exactly this, she is sitting on a gold mine but is too lazy & conceited to realise this. She seems to think her body is still a selling point & doesnā€™t realise her glory days are well behind her. She could pack in her own page & make a killing managing the business if done correctly. At the end of the day Admire Me is a copy of Only Fans but the fact itā€™s ran by a women who herself is in the sex trade she could have turned it into a bigger success than it all ready has been, I know how she claims itā€™s a multimillion pound business but I really donā€™t think sheā€™s making that much from it now
Additional to all this her page is trash from what Iā€™ve seen (I donā€™t pay for it) home videos in the garden or holiday etc. sheā€™s old (for a SW) her body isnā€™t doing the work any more something else needs to.
becky mil for example had earnt 3million (on 1 page) from only fans and 2.7 of that is subs alone, her videos have value she knows her body will not do all the work she knows she needs a niche sheā€™s not up her own arse that sheā€™s got the ā€œbest tits in the gameā€. Sheā€™s award winning for her videos on OF Chelsea owns a SW business and yet has to beg for subs and has a sale every other day.

Reactions: 8
Additional to all this her page is trash from what Iā€™ve seen (I donā€™t pay for it) home videos in the garden or holiday etc. sheā€™s old (for a SW) her body isnā€™t doing the work any more something else needs to.
becky mil for example had earnt 3million (on 1 page) from only fans and 2.7 of that is subs alone, her videos have value she knows her body will not do all the work she knows she needs a niche sheā€™s not up her own arse that sheā€™s got the ā€œbest tits in the gameā€. Sheā€™s award winning for her videos on OF Chelsea owns a SW business and yet has to beg for subs and has a sale every other day.
I think Chelsea thinks her name alone means something in the business which once upon a time it may have done but not anymore. She could have invested the money she once earned but instead had pissed it up the wall in holidays & designer goods which she has since had to raffle as clearly can no longer afford the high life she once had. The fact sheā€™s even sold one of her houses speaks volumes of how little money she now has & earns from the industry but she still has the mistaken belief that her body (which she butchered with those fake abs & now square breasts) will still make her the money she once earned.

Reactions: 13
For those wondering a while back, this is her new car. #privatelife
Ahh can always count on tattle to pull through! I think she uses the excuse of wanting a private life and being responsible because sheā€™s embarrassed sheā€™s had to get rid of the cars and hand bags. She had to get rid of the house but has had no choice but to stay there.

Reactions: 10
One of the houses that was for Hendrix to make up for getting bullied about his ā€œmomā€ being a ho.
How much of Hendrixā€™s portfolio is left? Didnā€™t she have like 5 houses at one point? Wtf is she doing with her money.

Reactions: 3
I think it's funny when you compare Chels to Becky Goodwin, SHE'S a smart business woman who knows her tit.

Reactions: 6
She could be working away at her business in the background but she's too lazy, you can tell her content is crap (literally!) with dirty nappies in the background. She's a has-been still clinging on like it's 2013.

Reactions: 8
How much of Hendrixā€™s portfolio is left? Didnā€™t she have like 5 houses at one point? Wtf is she doing with her money.
I think it was only 3 & one of them is the house her mam left when she passed away which she bought her sister out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.