Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always call out men for messaging her? Shaming them for having their girlfriend in the profile pic. These people are paying your wages have some respect šŸ˜‚
Literally the same woman who used to say if you want to have the videos discreet and not sign up then message me.

Double standards much

Reactions: 10
Oohhhhhh so she shouldnā€™t be doing it then tut tut how do we grass on her šŸ˜†
Report her posts to Facebook and in the reason ā€œgambling, running raffles with no gambling licenseā€ or as above suggested

Itā€™s not allowed on any social media so Instagram, X (Twitter), TikTok etc

Reactions: 3
Sold off her bag and used the money to take her new victim out for dinner to a hotel it seems šŸ˜‚ sheā€™ll be broke again by Tuesday. Mad to think how many men sheā€™s taken away but sheā€™s only took H away once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why is she tagging the venue in a photo like this as though theyā€™re going to repost it? Hey everyone, local slag just groomed her new victim into making content in our hotel šŸ„“

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she does a QA and people ask if they can make a vid with her she always seems to claim that she only films with boyfriends and doesnā€™t sleep with just anyone. She seems to have had a lot of boyfriends. Advertising on your social media when youā€™ve just had sex is gross and desperate. Sheā€™s quick to talk tit about her exā€™s, Iā€™d be keeping my mouth shut if I was whoring myself about.

Reactions: 9
When she does a QA and people ask if they can make a vid with her she always seems to claim that she only films with boyfriends and doesnā€™t sleep with just anyone. She seems to have had a lot of boyfriends. Advertising on your social media when youā€™ve just had sex is gross and desperate. Sheā€™s quick to talk tit about her exā€™s, Iā€™d be keeping my mouth shut if I was whoring myself about.
I am NOT defending her specifically because she's trash but she IS a sex worker, (albeit a tit one) so advertising sex (and hinting to new content) is kind of part of the job.

However she needs to do that on a different account where she posts her son cos that's creepy as duck.

Reactions: 15
I am NOT defending her specifically because she's trash but she IS a sex worker, (albeit a tit one) so advertising sex (and hinting to new content) is kind of part of the job.

However she needs to do that on a different account where she posts her son cos that's creepy as duck.
Thatā€™s my point, advertising on your personal social media when youā€™re shagging is rotten. For someone who claims to have such high standards and only sleep with those sheā€™s involved with she seems be bleeping a lot of randoms. Sheā€™s got her sons name round her neck man. The lass is absolute trash.

Reactions: 9
I am soooo Intrigued to actually see her 'content'. I honestly don't know what to expect....but I'm not paying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
She always wears bikinis far too smallā€¦ either that or sheā€™s putting weight on again, thatā€™s when you can tell a new victim is on the scene

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Canā€™t believe she has shared a reel ā€˜donā€™t believe everything on the net as you see itā€™ considering all of her pictures are face tuned to hell & her Instagram stories are always with a filter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ainā€™t going to her ā€˜best mateā€™ Deeā€™s wedding but is going to Ibiza for a week instead, what friend ey

Nope sheā€™s still there advertising another Ā£5 sale, obviously needs spends for her holiday. I think she has been shadow banned

So the PT she's loves whacking her bricks out for is going on holiday with her and the new best mate.
The PTs girlfriend must have some super strength trust in him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.