Cheer - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scores are published

98.9 from Navarro is an INSANE score btw. Wow.

Reactions: 2
tvcc’s tumbling is another level but their painfully sloppy stunting

Reactions: 3
While everyone is back on the Cheer hype, thought I’d take the opportunity to point out that the ICU World Championships will be held later this month and it’s free to watch.

I think all the UK nations have both cheer and dance teams travelling to Florida to compete and it’s always worth a watch. It’s the 20-22 April and I can share the link nearer the time ☺

The ICU (International Cheer Union) is our lead governing body and they are working really hard with all member nations to regulate the sport better and pushing for more recognition of the sport (Olympics etc). Their worlds is kind of setting a precedent for the format any Olympic or other international cheer competitions should follow so I just thought I’d post about it in here in case anyone is interested in following the sport at another level.

Plus I’m proud of kids I coach who make the national teams every year so wanted to boast about their achievements 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow, good to actually get to see the routines in full they never seem to show much of them on the show.
Copyright 🙄 Varsity claim copyright over routines performed at their competitions meaning no one is allowed to record or share them. It’s awful for the sport as a whole as it’s much harder to find videos of routines now without paying for Varsity TV and even on there you have to watch without music due to “copyright”.
I’d imagine Varsity restricted Netflix on how much they are actually able to show of the routines, both at competition and in practice. Varsity have been known to claim copyright over routine videos recorded in gyms or at showcases and have them removed from YouTube too.

Reactions: 3
Day 2! I’m watching in the hairdressers on my phone so don’t have as keen an eye as I might if I was at home.

A hit! Routine looked much more solid than yesterday plus the athletes looked like they were enjoying it more. Maybe the effect of being on the Band Shell rather than inside like yesterday.

A hit! My feed buffered the whole way through though so I basically missed the whole routine.

Personally I LOVE when all teams in a division hit so this is super exciting. It’s going to be so close and will really come down to overall technique and difficulty of the routine rather than having any deductions in the way. So excited!!!

I know this is about the TV show Cheer but I came across this routine from Day 1 and couldn’t not share.

Reactions: 1
I know this is about the TV show Cheer but I came across this routine from Day 1 and couldn’t not share.

Yessss Weber are amazing!! Their large coed scored a 99 if you can find that routine too ☺

Yessss Weber are amazing!! Their large coed scored a 99 if you can find that routine too ☺
I’ve literally just watched that one and wow!! So good. And the mascot! How he managed that in a full suit in heat, I’ll never know. Is it normal to have a mascot come on mat?
Can’t wait to catch up on day 2.

Just found this thread! Looks like an almost certain navarro win today.

edit: I wish both teams had hit both days so we could see how close things would really be. This year I really preferred TVCC routine which I haven’t done for a long time! It seemed to me like navarro didn’t have the wow factor I’m used to😭