Cheer - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm not sure if there will be a series three after they’ve all posted about the results on social media? I’m sure last year they didn’t do this! X

Hmm not sure if there will be a series three after they’ve all posted about the results on social media? I’m sure last year they didn’t do this! X
Oops I take it back, had a scroll and I think they (TVCC) did post when they won! X

Netflix camera maybe????

The link was removed, but on Morgan’s stories I saw a photographer but no cameras 💔

Someone I know went to watch them run in to the ocean and there were a few big cameras filming that.

Reactions: 1
Could that have been for the varsity live steam though?
No I don’t think it would have been for the stream as they wouldn’t normally show that kind of thing, but could have been Varsity cameras for behind the scenes/promo stuff etc.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone - welcome to the best week in cheerleading!
For anyone keen to consume a bit of free cheer this week, the ICU Cheerleading Worlds starts tomorrow and is being streamed live online at www.cheerunion.org and possibly on the ICU Youtube too.
The running order is available here - https://cheerunion.org.ismmedia.com.../WCC/22/icu_wc_performance-order_22-04-19.pdf

There are both dance and cheer divisions and also some duo divisions. Wednesday is Youth and Junior teams and then Thursday is senior/open age teams with finals on Friday. I definitely recommend watching some of the cheer - personally I love Team USA, Team England and Team Sweden. The dance divisions are also usually really good - I don't really like hiphop but pom and jazz are good to watch.

Reactions: 3