Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit! What an awful job! 🙈
i actually can’t stop looking, aside from how lop sided they are, they definitely look as though they’re subglandular. With how tiny she is she should’ve gotten submuscular because the border of those implants is so visible and gnarly 😬

Reactions: 1
You can really tell when she stands next to someone else with fake boobs. I kinda hope she got them for free, I’d be disappointed if I paid for them 😬
There is not a single pixel in this photograph that doesn't look edited. 🤯

Reactions: 4
You can really tell when she stands next to someone else with fake boobs. I kinda hope she got them for free, I’d be disappointed if I paid for them 😬
The glasses are as ridiculous as the tits 😷

Reactions: 1
Good luck to the poor baby as she hasn’t got a clue. I do hope she continues to keep the baby private as she has with her pregnancy because I hate to think what creeps are following her public insta and would have access to pics of her baby

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think she’s pregnant or had a baby, I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.