Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**🙄Annoyed at myself for having to ask this but does anyone have any idea where that long black dress she’s wearing on a recent post is from please??

Reactions: 1
Looks like she was there for the wedding, no drinkin and seems to be back with the boyfriend, unless I’m lookin too much into it 😂 I’m imagining she is having the baby in the UK then can head back to Dubai afterwards 🤔 anyone know who the boyfriend is? Totally weird she has no photos up of him, maybe he’s an old Arab 😂😂

Attachments

Her boyfriend is a boy from Manchester. He’s supposedly a drug dealer and wanted in the UK so can’t come back

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she was there for the wedding, no drinkin and seems to be back with the boyfriend, unless I’m lookin too much into it 😂 I’m imagining she is having the baby in the UK then can head back to Dubai afterwards 🤔 anyone know who the boyfriend is? Totally weird she has no photos up of him, maybe he’s an old Arab 😂😂
To be flair I have no fotos of my baby daddy vf and we weren't together long so people did ask who the day is 😂 I just don't think she's pregnant. It's jealousy really cos I gained 4 stone and she's still tiny 😂

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriend is a boy from Manchester. He’s supposedly a drug dealer and wanted in the UK so can’t come back
Sound like a total keeper 😳
Knowing how drugs affected Che’s own childhood/life I’d of thought he’d be the last kind of guy she’d want to have a baby with. 💵💵 talks I guess.

Sound like a total keeper 😳
Knowing how drugs affected Che’s own childhood/life I’d of thought he’d be the last kind of guy she’d want to have a baby with. 💵💵 talks I guess.
It’s crazy their dad died from drugs but they’re always on the gear

Reactions: 7
Don’t get her the other day she put a selfie up getting a blow dry and you could fully see her bump. Today she’s put up two glasses of wine and only tagged Anna Durkin like the other glass is hers

I heard from someone that knows her that she is pregnant, shes due in August and has a private insta for close friends and family. Apparently when she gives birth shes selling her main insta off, shes been offered like 50 grand for it already

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard from someone that knows her that she is pregnant, shes due in August and has a private insta for close friends and family. Apparently when she gives birth shes selling her main insta off, shes been offered like 50 grand for it already
What you mean selling it off I don’t get it lol

What you mean selling it off I don’t get it lol
She is selling her main instagram to someone, think once she gives birth she is just gonna be using her private instagram so I guess she's planning on selling it to someone who wants to buy an instagram with following

She is selling her main instagram to someone, think once she gives birth she is just gonna be using her private instagram so I guess she's planning on selling it to someone who wants to buy an instagram with following
But surely the followers are likely to unfollow if some random person takes it over? Or am I missing something 🙃

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.