Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would advise you all to read the chloe Elizabeth thread if you want to see how some of ches friends look after their own babies and how she agrees with it 🙃

Reactions: 7
she definitely is
I just struggle as to why this part of her life is so private, she’s always got alcohol in front of her or what looks like anyway. Eating seafood etc. And doesn’t look like she’s got a bump at all. Surely someone has concrete evidence😂 I know one of her friends but I’m not letting on I nosey at the twins😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Twitter post is part of a thread about Chloe Elizabeth's poor little baby boy.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think she’s pregnant or had a baby, I could be wrong
She definitely is pregnant, you can see her baby shower pics on her friends pages.
From her baby shower I’d think it’s a girl?

Reactions: 5
She definitely is pregnant, you can see her baby shower pics on her friends pages.
From her baby shower I’d think it’s a girl?
How do we know it was a baby shower tho and which page can I see these on? I don’t think I’ll be convinced until I see a post of her with a baby😂

How do we know it was a baby shower tho and which page can I see these on? I don’t think I’ll be convinced until I see a post of her with a baby😂
lauren the other prostitute from Liverpool is one of them.
check her tagged photos, there’s quite a few on there and you can see her bump

Wow just went to look at this Chloe Elizabeth girl that poor little baby is burnt 😡

Reactions: 6
Wow just went to look at this Chloe Elizabeth girl that poor little baby is burnt 😡
She’s honestly a disgrace. People who aren’t ready to change their lives for their children shouldn’t be having them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Go onto Bayley’s thread some people have discussed it there, but how do you know? Someone said it was the other way round!
Can you link Bayleys thread. I used to be on it but don’t seem to be now.

Reactions: 1
Do either of these ever come off private? I've never been able to add since their names first got mentioned 🥲
I don’t get why they’re private when they love to show off so much. She accepted me while she was private ages ago but he hasn’t.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.