Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but does anyone know anything about Rachel Altenberg? She seems to go all over the world and endless money

Off topic but does anyone know anything about Rachel Altenberg? She seems to go all over the world and endless money
she’s pretty sorted with living off her boyfriend i think. from what i can tell they’re always on/off though. she does talk about him in a old youtube video i think he works in finance and bought them a house to live in - she did start a home insta but think she gave up on it after their first break up lol

Reactions: 3
On Bailey’s thread I’m sure our seeking arrangement insider said Rachel was previously on there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.