Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey phillie...wearing that beanie all the time is just going to make you bald...faster. the scalp needs to breathe...otherwise circulation is cut off and the hair continues to die off...quicker.
...besides, that constant hat wearing will rub off whatever hair he has left...do some research phillie...you are doing it to yourself...🧐
Ssssshhhhh .....let that "know it all" alone and lose all his hair. Don't help him out. He will be quite the stunner without any hair. 😏.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Teabeg is supposed to have his cottage bedroom completed by Xmas, and Bunbelina is supposed to have the Grande Saloon finished, too. If I was a betting man, I'd say NAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Teabeg is supposed to have his cottage bedroom completed by Xmas, and Bunbelina is supposed to have the Grande Saloon finished, too. If I was a betting man, I'd say NAH.
I wouldn't bet those odds, either!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Ann G. if you look at the video the outbuildings look in terrible shape. I wonder if these rentals include utilities or if they are extra. You also have to maintain these rental areas as well. Can you imagine a tenant telling them that they have bathroom issue wonder how long it would take Selmar to deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it so bizarre that they are clueless about the actual upkeep and costs.... Selmar has been at Chateau Lalande since March 2020. He has had a front seat to all the things that can happen and the constant maintenance that needs to happen. Maybe they think since their chateau is in better shape and has been better maintained ( I mean look who he has as a comparison🤣), that they won't be faced with the same issues and so costs will be feasible.
Yeah, the maintenance records & financials would be the first thing I'd want to take a look at on potential purchase of a property that size & age. I think Selmar had no idea what it cost to run the farmhouse...he knows how much petrol & insurance his camper van needs and what food he has to buy for himself & Diesel and that's probably it. I'd be surprised if they even asked to see what the electric, water/sewer & heating costs are of the chateau they have their hearts set on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can never find the Aldi cheese advent calendar!!! 😭
They go REALLY fast. I think you have to get it in early November!

@Ann G. if you look at the video the outbuildings look in terrible shape. I wonder if these rentals include utilities or if they are extra. You also have to maintain these rental areas as well. Can you imagine a tenant telling them that they have bathroom issue wonder how long it would take Selmar to deal with it.
If it is anything like the downstairs loo, or the Marquis' Apartment shower, one will be pooing in the woods, and washing in the moat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Their bakery is heaven!!! When I lived overseas, I missed Publix more than my own family! (But the bakery in the Carrefours in France ALMOST made up for it- they, too, were quite lovely for a grocery shop.)
One of my daughters worked in the Publix bakery for awhile...I loved their baked goods!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That would be such a nightmare! I just don't see how these two plan on managing a place that size as well as putting on festivals/faires and dinner dance evenings. Unless they have an unseen army of minions ready to attend to all of the chores that come with the upkeep of 60 acres, I'm just not seeing it come to fruition. On the off chance ownership occurs, I just can't see it as a successful business venture without a ton of outside help.

Reactions: 17
Hahaha! Delmar, up at noon, walks in slow motion to the rental. Whispers unintelligible nothings and then replaces a mirror. Done. Meanwhile...Tanya dances in her Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves ensemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Château he was looking at was right out of bros of decay. Nature had taken over. the ceiling I do believe and the roof had caved in. It looked like it was probably beautiful in its hey day. He dodged a bullet as it it would have been a great folly. Way beyond a money pit. Glad he saw the light!
Oh yes I remember that now. I guess at the time I didn't put two and two together and it didn't occur to me that they thought they could actually live there.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes I remember that now. I guess at the time I didn't put two and two together and it didn't occur to me that they thought they could actually live there.
I thought it was supposed to be some sort of collaboration with other people to fix up and sell...maybe I didn't understand and now I can't find that video.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha! Delmar, up at noon, walks in slow motion to the rental. Whispers unintelligible nothings and then replaces a mirror. Done. Meanwhile...Tanya dances in her Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves ensemble.
Lol! Can't you just see their faire with tofurkey legs in lieu of the real deal? I'm sure that's going to go over really well.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
I wa

I want them to get it just so SJ and her Child bride will get to walk thru a WARM, fairly clean and nicely decorated chateau trying to act happy...knowing they have to go back to their cold pile of rocks and broken dreams...I mean, radiators!!
Child Bride😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now it’s time to analyze Teabeg’s choice of attire in today’s live stream…

Another Ralph Lauren teddy bear (not the teddy bear sweater he wore on the Thanksgiving vlog…it was another sweatshirt it appears?) and a Polo puffy jacket. Clearly he doesn’t understand the optics behind the message he’s sending with his choice of clothing and accessories. Amazingly, so many fans don’t see it either. What a joke.

Looking forward to hearing his excuses for why the cottage bedroom isn’t done by Christmas. Ran out of time? No…you had time to drink and party at La La Lande. Ran out of money? No…you have the funds to buy designer clothes and accessories. Not enough help? No…you had Chris the volunteer for several weeks.

1CE739E8-BA71-44C6-8CD2-3177FC63DF03.jpeg
81229E65-5951-46F5-B7BF-B744F9CD2253.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well really when has any project a man does ever finish on time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.