Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonjour @Heathcliffe! Where on earth have you been hiding these days?
Been globetrotting a bit. Seems one is not allowed to say "see you later" here as it is strangely deemed as derailing , but here I am again dear, just in time for adding my hate to the advent calendars. I gave Dan and Ann Marie some cash for tash, but I am not going to support the madness of Selmar, I am starting to feel sorry for him though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Been globetrotting a bit. Seems one is not allowed to say "see you later" here as it is strangely deemed as derailing , but here I am again dear, just in time for adding my hate to the advent calendars. I gave Dan and Ann Marie some cash for tash, but I am not going to support the madness of Selmar, I am starting to feel sorry for him though.
Yes, I donated to Movember, too, a good cause. Husband grew a horrible stache a few years ago for the cause and I refused to touch him that month. Ick.
#standards

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh yes I remember that now. I guess at the time I didn't put two and two together and it didn't occur to me that they thought they could actually live there.
I thought they planned on restoring it with like-minded people and have it as a community centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think he has quite a nest egg from selling his two properties that held a bar and his workshop and then add a payoff from the horrible accident. He bought a nice campervan and has lived meagerly to say the least for several years. It would not surprise me if he had a handsome sum in his bank account and just barely touched it. I know people like this, they work and come home and that's it. They don't buy anything but the absolute necessities and don't do much but stay home and they have all this money in their savings but are afraid to spend it. I'm not saying Selmar is afraid to spend his money but I don't think he is a big consumer either.
There are 40,000 chateaux in France and many very nice chateaus that don’t cost 1.7 million Euro. IF, and that’s a big if, S &T have the money to buy a property they should have purchased a chateau within their means and that they could afford without griftting online. Crazy!!! Dream, but work & build your dream from small building blocks and don’t live beyond your means!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well apologies to you but you are a Unicorn T-Rex so you can be mythical and complete projects on time. Wish my husband did, but he makes up for it in different ways... and I know i'm not perfect by miles so we just muddle along. Lucky we have a small house and not a Shitoo.
LOL, I think it is only because Mr. T Rex and I are both Type-A in personality, and we kind of beat ourselves up trying to outdo one another get things done!

Seems legit- the "Lunatic Center"!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now it’s time to analyze Teabeg’s choice of attire in today’s live stream…

Another Ralph Lauren teddy bear (not the teddy bear sweater he wore on the Thanksgiving vlog…it was another sweatshirt it appears?) and a Polo puffy jacket. Clearly he doesn’t understand the optics behind the message he’s sending with his choice of clothing and accessories. Amazingly, so many fans don’t see it either. What a joke.

Looking forward to hearing his excuses for why the cottage bedroom isn’t done by Christmas. Ran out of time? No…you had time to drink and party at La La Lande. Ran out of money? No…you have the funds to buy designer clothes and accessories. Not enough help? No…you had Chris the volunteer for several weeks.

View attachment 896364View attachment 896365
Free booze at the shitoo - enjoyed a scotch before he popped in for the gift grab!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
cd221.png

Stephanie: So, do you have a plan?

Sillymar: Yes, fee dooo haf a plen.

Stephanie: What's the plan?

Sillymar: Buy a chateau....wahahahahaha.....yes buy a chateau.....wahahaha

Tatty: Yes, we will charge 200 people €2000 each for two Time Travelers tango parties and then buy the chateau!

Sillymar: Yes...I fill teach tango dance to people who don't know how to tango dance...I charge each is €1000.

Stephanie: Ah yes, that's paaarfact. That way everyone will know how to Tango before the Time Traveler's Tango party. Makes so much sense! What do you think Philip?

Philip: Oh it's beautiful. (thinks)

Philip: But where will you hold your Time Travelers Tango party if you don't have own chateau yet?

Tatty: We will ask Stephanie's patrons to help us on Kickstart.

Philip: Oh that's beautiful.

Sillymar: Also, that mean I cannot finish the loo on the downstairs because I fill be too busy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Tatty's and Silly's new channel has launched!

View attachment 896399
View attachment 896400
Are they crowdfunding because they spent their life savings and they'll be broke? Is the chateau theirs to make big muddy nerd plans for? What in the hell is even happening with these lunatics? Dan is the chateau fan favorite and only made 10k for men's health and fun mustaches. The only way I see this coming close to happening is if they already own (or are renting?) the chateau. Tatty filming her feet and Selmar breathing heavily while he feeds the cat or sneaks around an empty castle that's closed to the public isn't going to make a cool half million in a month. At least Marie in Diagon Alley is a realistic story arc. I might be wrong about those money totals and I'm too lazy to go back and look, but wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Regarding Dan's vlog about editing the Christmas video, what does Sir Snorts mutter to Dan at the end? And what does Stef say? I've watched it a few times and the captions don't say.

If I was Dan, I'd be pissed off that the likes of Sir Snorts and Natti have to give their two cents worth of opinion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So much talk about Phillip’s beanie, it has infiltrated my tattle ads. A few weeks ago it was veneers.
325CDCC2-8665-481A-95A7-74D2A78EDACC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Pekey make it happen!!!
I still think he will be hanging on in May.

They are all " so proud of him" for his sad little video. He really thinks he is something.

He is SOMETHING alright.😖😝😵😬
Oh Arfarf .... May next year?? That is a long time when someone is annoying !
I honestly think he is getting under SJ's skin.

OMG the threads are going so FAST ..... I cannot keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Arfarf .... May next year?? That is a long time when someone is annoying !
I honestly think he is getting under SJ's skin.

OMG the threads are going so FAST ..... I cannot keep up.
But you're VIP now, @Pekey!!! Did you not get the super-powers yet? Dammit, if they don't actually exist, I will be sad!!! (Just keep T Rex at "Nefarious Member" status!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regarding Dan's vlog about editing the Christmas video, what does Sir Snorts mutter to Dan at the end? And what does Stef say? I've watched it a few times and the captions don't say.

If I was Dan, I'd be pissed off that the likes of Sir Snorts and Natti have to give their two cents worth of opinion.
Same here! Listened to it several times ... and I think that PJ told SJ to "say thank you to the nice guy/man", and then she shuffles over like a little girl and softly says "thank you very much for all your work" and then PJ says "I'm very proud of you". Like weird, PJ is acting like he's her father and she's acting like a little girl ...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OK...... would someone please explain the title to me ?

What do I do - do I pick something someone wrote that was "witty" and appealed to me and you vote ???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
our cher Marquiss is right..4 sundays before christmas is advent...not 1 dec..but Stef is always very convenient with things...timelines etc..as long as it suits Her Flashiness...the princess of grift...
Good morning Tartlets! For advent calender purposes you always start opening the little doors on them from December 1st. I guess Stephanie is producing an Advent calender rather than the liturgically correct Advent?

Reactions: 12
There are 40,000 chateaux in France and many very nice chateaus that don’t cost 1.7 million Euro. IF, and that’s a big if, S &T have the money to buy a property they should have purchased a chateau within their means and that they could afford without griftting online. Crazy!!! Dream, but work & build your dream from small building blocks and don’t live beyond your means!
Did you all hear Taty say that their chateau is one of the best chateau's she's seen in 10 years? Or did I make that up in some crazy Lalande induced dream?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, dear Pesky, you will as always find me in the VIP part of the VIP lounge, pouring Creme de Cassis on top of Champagne and Chatting to the Creme de la Creme. Chatty is my cover. We shall be delighted to see you! (y):coffee: Good Morning to all morning birds from a cloudy & dark London
Oh trust YOU to have a Kir Royale in the morning !!! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.