Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in Florida, just north of Tampa, for 16 years and I saw MANY alligators. Some were even right beside busy roads where there were small canals. We even ate at a restaurant named Gators Dockside which served alligator entrees. It's not bad...kinda chewy...LOL
Tastes like chicken🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These fans have obviously been watching different versions of S and T from the ones most of us have witnessed on the vlogs. You only have to watch Selmar working, or wandering around in a city, to see how little he is aware of how the world works. Also, seeing Tatyana's attempts at fiction and her B&B in the UK, she does not have a much better idea, either. They both live in a fantasy world and I can't imagine either of them organising festivals or any kind of challengingl business. They are in their 50s now and still seem to be drifters or fantasisers. To organise a festival for 2,000, they first of all need to gain official authorisation to do so in the locality. Many festivals have live music playing till midnight and permission is needed for this. They need to organise food stalls of different types and also book other stallholders offering goods for sale. They need portable loos, etc. They may need to erect outside stages and other facilities. They will need to follow stringent statutory health and safety regulations and arrange first aid facilities. If they are not offering B & B, will they offer camping facilities which also need to be organised and regulated? Most patrons are not young and will be coming from outside France so will want proper accommodation. There is no way Tatyana can cater for 2,000, so how will she provide food if not using outside stallholders? People will require hot meals. There is no way she can do that on her own. They will need a considerable number of staff inside and outside the chateau. They probably need to employ a professional events organising firm. They need to consider the parking and offer various parking and other facilities for the disabled. I am willing to bet neither of them has any real idea of all that is involved in running such an event. They would be better off doing B & B and offering a tango session for any interested guests, not unlike the Lalande B & B. They should save their deposit money and maybe use it to update T's house in the UK; it looks as if it needs this, and perhaps build an extension for a dance studio; then, offer an upgraded B & B, or they could run an animal sanctuary. Anything, other than this ridiculous idea!
As I see it … they just need to read tattle.life

The tartlets will spell it all out for them
… for free

You could have gotten commission for all the solid advice there … Paid 🙌
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If ones owns a historic monument in France are they required to do certain things like maintain buildings, grounds, etc.? What happens if they can’t afford to do these things? I wonder if they can put a large parking lot in without destroying this historic property. Sadly, I think both are mentally challenged, one just low IQ, the other LSD fried.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, they specifically said they didn't want a bank loan and were doing things differently. They are raising the remaining money they need via crowdsourcing.
Get real - it wasn't that they didn't want a bank loan, the fact is no bank or lender in their right mind would extend them credit at any rate of %.

Reactions: 21
omg that gag...Davey is sitting on that couch like a lost cuckoo who has landed in a henhouse...he can bearly keep his eyes open..they have been doing real work..putting up the trees in the courtyard...but thats a big secret untill tomorrows vlog...those trees are there already two weeks..but ok..she is always behind with her footage...its all a big secret..she has no prerecorded gags anymore...so they are live..they cannot even get the volume right.....what a silly bunch of grabbers...
They can't even identify what they've been gifted properly, I certainly wouldn't expect them to be able to equalize the sound correctly. Snorts thought a door stop was a paperweight. Nobody amongst the self proclaimed 'style icons' knew that the cut glass vases were vintage Bohemian....combined with the Spode fork/cake slice box set, that package was worth upwards of $300. It made me feel queasy to watch those clueless greedy fuckers opening those packages.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
/⁰
They can't even identify what they've been gifted properly, I certainly wouldn't expect them to be able to equalize the sound correctly. Snorts thought a door stop was a paperweight. Nobody amongst the self proclaimed 'style icons' knew that the cut glass vases were vintage Bohemian....combined with the Spode fork/cake slice box set, that package was worth upwards of $300. It made me feel queasy to watch those clueless greedy fuckers opening those packages.
Seriously? I can't believe people send them anything other than stuffed hedgehogs, mice and the occasional circa 1980s clothing. What a waste

Reactions: 16
I lived in Florida, just north of Tampa, for 16 years and I saw MANY alligators. Some were even right beside busy roads where there were small canals. We even ate at a restaurant named Gators Dockside which served alligator entrees. It's not bad...kinda chewy...LOL
I live in SW FL on the water. This is "Cuddles" chilling on my fish light under the powerboat lift- he showed up and hung out for a few days. He was over 10' long!

Cuddlea.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Its a false promise of support - I have no doubt that she, as we do, dont think for one second this will happen - the numbers are too high, the support too low and the idea is mental to be honest - she has not sunk ANYTHING into it, because unless they raise every penny of that ridiculous amount, Stephanie and everyone else just gets their pledge back. Its easy to look generous and seem supportive when you know it wont actually happen.

To be fair, what is she supposed to do or say? it would just look like petty jealousy if she tried to openly say its not going to work. I actually think she has done all she can to look supportive, and lets face it, those to crazies are not going to listen to anything she (or anyone else) says, are they!

I agree with this. Stephanie is trying to appear supportive. She knows she will get the money back when it doesn't reach it's target . I will be floored if they raise that much money

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meh..I don't know..he's not much of a golden goose. He owns a camper van and a dog. She owns a property that generates income as a holiday let. Other than his online presence, what does he really have to offer? Negligible tango skills? Don't get me wrong, I still think they're daft as brushes for thinking they can buy a chateau with other peoples money and be able to instantly hold events, but it seems the two share a spark and are on a similar wavelength whether she's conniving or not.
I think he has quite a nest egg from selling his two properties that held a bar and his workshop and then add a payoff from the horrible accident. He bought a nice campervan and has lived meagerly to say the least for several years. It would not surprise me if he had a handsome sum in his bank account and just barely touched it. I know people like this, they work and come home and that's it. They don't buy anything but the absolute necessities and don't do much but stay home and they have all this money in their savings but are afraid to spend it. I'm not saying Selmar is afraid to spend his money but I don't think he is a big consumer either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I often think of this scene, from Selmar's drumming/bonfire flog...

View attachment 895402
See I see that face … and think it’s pure rage 😡 unadulterated spite is seeping from her pours

Cos potty’s flippant comment

Should have stuck with selmar … you’d have owned a REAL chateau
But your stuck with the under butler …cleaning your cutlery 😈

That WE own …
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
our cher Marquiss is right..4 sundays before christmas is advent...not 1 dec..but Stef is always very convenient with things...timelines etc..as long as it suits Her Flashiness...the princess of grift...
I'm embarrassed😬 to admit I thought it started on December 1st . The whole 24 day countdown /calenders being called "advent calendars" .... Leads one to think it begins on Dec 1

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.