Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJ was getting irritated by BJJ at the start of the gift grab! He is extremely irritating and he showed his ignorance not knowing when the Renaissance was! Davy had to correct him!

Nobody could hear a word BJJ was saying as he had no mic but he kept wittering on, it's so annoying!
Snorty gets intimidated when Petheric shows up, he really can not shut up. Michael seemed like good fun today. He and SJ spark joy. Snorty and SJ make vomit. Natty take bubble wrap off prior to show and open cards that will save time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Welp. I tried watching the Gift Grab but could not handle SquirrelNutkins snorting behind the camera.:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That was so interesting .
Its summer here so I cannot watch bad beanie happenings but when winter comes around ............ Bingo , I am all over it ! :love:
😈😈😈😈😈😈

Hello what have we here
A brand new VIP 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Delighted for you @Pekey
😈

Get your title ready 🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
TO be fair on ths point, I think something changed in the requirements recently because according to Positano Diaries, who is traveling to the UK with Holly ,who is the cutest ,most fit doggo ever, she mentioned she had to do something additional for Holly this year. Of course, she figured it out, but Selmar didn't.
We love Holly!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No, they specifically said they didn't want a bank loan and were doing things differently.
They say they don't want a bank loan because they would never be able to pay it back and having been made bankrupt, she's very unlikely to be granted any loans.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
i dont have much experience with mortgages, but i dont imagine it being so easy to get a loan for 1.7 million..they have hardly an income...or are the banks in France so easygoing??
If they secure the loan with the mortgage? In any case the bank keeps the château. The building looks to be in a good state

Reactions: 8
Welp. I tried watching the Gift Grab but could not handle SquirrelNutkins snorting behind the camera.:sick:
I lasted 13 seconds … couldn’t handle the Bailey’s in a Sherry class

Their just trailer trash 🗑
😈

16 pages behind ….. 👀

Hi, it's me, back with my bombast, Wikipedia entries and homophobia. My former ID became traceable so the internet had to be purged of it. Congrats to all the new VIPs and veterans.
If I didn’t know any better … I’d make myself 0% fat juice 🧃

And call it pure 😈

Now whom could possibly be tracing You 👀

😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No one needs to worry about the businessplan. A friend of mine works for the Banque de France, and he sent me a transcript of their meeting last week:

friend: Oh hello Titania, hello Cellmare, how are you?
Taty: Mhhh m mhh
Sel: Yes
friend: can you please tell me about your businessplan, Miss tittentanja?
Taty: möööööp
Friend: Ok, and you Mr. Cellmate?
Sel: money
Friend: Ok. That will surely work out.

you see? All good.
I flipping knew you n @Heathcliffe worked at the same bank 🏦
🙌🙌🙌😈❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Billybudd…. Wilhelm? I mean William?

one day, I will forget my own name.

oh, and good night folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Snorty gets intimidated when Petheric shows up, he really can not shut up. Michael seemed like good fun today. He and SJ spark joy. Snorty and SJ make vomit. Natty take bubble wrap off prior to show and open cards that will save time.
I couldn't agree more. As much as I dislike him, I can't deny he has far more charisma than SquirrelNutkins and he and Steph make a more entertaining duo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Unbelievable that she had planned to fly to South Africa just for two days this week to attend a fashion show at the Villiotti place and surprise her mother as well as planning to go there again in January. The visit just for two days was cancelled yesterday because of the new Covid variation. She is still hoping to go in January. What a complete waste of money to have planned to go so far just for two days and then again just over a month later! She is mad!
She is not mad. She is a spoiled asshole. Totally different animal.

My first trip to Florida (also the Tampa Bay area) was coincidently to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival! It was held on a park grounds and all the fake Euro village set pieces were temporary. There was no castle! It was mostly tents as I recall. Weird to have tropical plants in a supposed Euro 1500s village. No alligators, though!
Oh, the gators were thete... you just didn't see them. I was talking to a native floridian today and we were laughing about everyone removing themselves from the gene pool🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy Tony InLosAngeles, what if Selmar’s scheme works?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.