Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody asked but there is no level upon which the Tatyana/Selmar project can work. If you need to crowdfund to buy the chateau, what funds are you going to use to organise a festival commensurate with the funding contribution, even if it is a token gesture to backers. It is more than a few sandwiches and cups of tea. Even if they raised the purchase price (they won't) how are they going to pay the bills and the taxes. They are not even doing B&B. Why do they need a chateau to make a bit of cash running festivals and dinner dances. (Which would be the most they could hope for). Hire a chateau for the events and get yourself a proven track record (Start by renting LaLande for a weekend) and get a million views on your own Youtube channel. Then you might persuade investors you have a chance. Advent number 24 - Selmar will be spending Christmas will Tatyana in England and then New Year with Steph. What next? Oliver needs a chateau so that he can have several studios to paint? Potts needs a chateau so he can open a bakery and provide artisan bread? Philip needs a chateau to lay a table and plant his tripod?

Excellent points and very well thought out. They don't have two brain cells to rub together between them. As for Ollies doodles.....well that's another subject...LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
does this guy ever take that beanie off?

omg that gag...Davey is sitting on that couch like a lost cuckoo who has landed in a henhouse...he can bearly keep his eyes open..they have been doing real work..putting up the trees in the courtyard...but thats a big secret untill tomorrows vlog...those trees are there already two weeks..but ok..she is always behind with her footage...its all a big secret..she has no prerecorded gags anymore...so they are live..they cannot even get the volume right.....what a silly bunch of grabbers...
nooooo, Comte is in a bad mood again

hug-monkey.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They can if the "donation" that makes the project reach its goal comes from themselves...this way they will cash in on everything that is actually donated and they can pretend that the whole crowdfunding was a success... From what I've heard this is exactly what they have planned to do, but since the news is not received very well they are sort of panicking...
What? This is criminal.... I am speechless 😶 so we need to watch the donations and check if someone at the very end buys a suspicious amount of tickets? Is there a way that kickstart checks on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nobody asked but there is no level upon which the Tatyana/Selmar project can work. If you need to crowdfund to buy the chateau, what funds are you going to use to organise a festival commensurate with the funding contribution, even if it is a token gesture to backers. It is more than a few sandwiches and cups of tea. Even if they raised the purchase price (they won't) how are they going to pay the bills and the taxes. They are not even doing B&B. Why do they need a chateau to make a bit of cash running festivals and dinner dances. (Which would be the most they could hope for). Hire a chateau for the events and get yourself a proven track record (Start by renting LaLande for a weekend) and get a million views on your own Youtube channel. Then you might persuade investors you have a chance. Advent number 24 - Selmar will be spending Christmas will Tatyana in England and then New Year with Steph. What next? Oliver needs a chateau so that he can have several studios to paint? Potts needs a chateau so he can open a bakery and provide artisan bread? Philip needs a chateau to lay a table and plant his tripod?
I completely agree. They need to rent from someone and they need to buy in with others and have multiply business owners and ideas at one chateau. All these people spreading it all so thin is silly.

Reactions: 13
It's interesting that american girl had SJ, Davy and paid Dutch boyfriend visit her chateau to check it out, yet Selmar & Tatty did not think to ask SJ for themselves.

Well at least they are gone. Anne Marie has a list of things to do that will keep him there for a year. And Dan is filming in Anne Marie's workshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The grift has been so high in the last 24 hours that I just can’t bring myself to watch another second of Delmar and Tatty’s ramblings. Ugh!!!

What? This is criminal.... I am speechless 😶 so we need to watch the donations and check if someone at the very end buys a suspicious amount of tickets? Is there a way that kickstart checks on this?
Maybe Selmar's mom will donate on behalf of them? 🤷‍♀️ He just gives temporary access to his savings account.

Seeingitasitis your logo image made me think of Dan and Annalise living in their abandoned bakery and literal pig sty for the last five years. If only they'd known they could have been in their own furnished chateau paid by patrons, no back breaking endless projects, no back and forth to the gravel yard or hours long round trips to the diy store after their credit card was declined. Just beg and receive. Simple.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Delmar posted a new vlog .... it is an hour and 11 minutes long!!! I can't handle watching is shorter ones!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think a lot of people consider Dec 1 the first day of Advent - you wouldn't want to run out of chocolate ahead of time, right?
Advent starts at 4. Sunday before Xmas, advent calendar starts on December 1. though. She calls her series advent calendar

Reactions: 7
Seeingitasitis your logo image made me think of Dan and Annalise living in their abandoned bakery and literal pig sty for the last five years. If only they'd known they could have been in their own furnished chateau paid by patrons, no back breaking endless projects, no back and forth to the gravel yard or hours long round trips to the diy store after their credit card was declined. Just beg and receive. Simple.
Dan tried to beg for a chateau long before he started the daily vlogs and got a horrible response but they seem to have learned from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If Selmar cannot organize a doggie passport then I wonder how the "legal papers etc " will go when buying and running that darn big Chateau !!!

Morning All :love:

Heathcliffe ...... I am now a VIP ....... come on , stop being a "Chatty" and come into the VIP Lounge ;):cool:
Congratulations Pekey! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan tried to beg for a chateau long before he started the daily vlogs and got a horrible response but they seem to have learned from it.
I was one of the first one's to respond negatively to that beg and helped shut it down fast.

Selmar is just too stupid that there really is no need to worry or bother about them acquiring a chateau anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stephanie responded to a commenter !!! Hmmmm

Reeve Vermeil
15 hours ago
I hope people are not throwing caution to the wind. This sounds too good to be true - which is how most scams have been designed to entice unsuspecting people who are quick to decide with their emotions and use their brains later. As with any decisions in life, before you throw your hard earned money on this, somebody should perform DUE DILIGENCE. If this is legit, then well and good but if this turns out to be a scam, then all well-meaning people would be sorry, and defrauded of their money. And Stephanie Jarvis, bless her heart will be a huge accessory to fraud. For your sake Stephanie and your household, please investigate properly the background of Tatiana and Selmar to make sure that you are not being duped and your supporters too, who are willing to help. After all, your reputation is at stake here, and you may lose your own patreon funding if you become an accessory to fraud.
Read more

View attachment 895432
The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
I don’t see it as too good to be true - making this work will take a huge amount of determination, ambition, and hard work. I have had the pleasure of living with both Tatyana and Selmar and this is definitely their dream, they are very genuine. But this will not be easy to achieve. The beauty of Kickstarter is that people who pledge money are only charged if the target is reached. So if Tatyana and Selmar are unable to raise the funds for the chateau, none of us will be charged anything (I am one of the people who have pledged money towards it). I wish them the best of luck View attachment 895433
Let's say they receive only 100 000 £ in donations.
So the account will be closed because they didn't reach their goal. The next moment they reopen another one with 90 000 £ as goal, the same supporters donate again and they can cash at least 90000?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.