Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bored Mermaid CC glad to see you back. Hopefully you didn’t sustain too much damage in last several nor’easters. Was thinking of you when I saw how many New Englanders were without power.
thank you for you kindness Fairy, we did have bunches of trees down, no power for several days but the big issue was a bit closer to heart and is requiring a greater amount of my time…no worries though everyone is safe and secure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tony in LA is all over the live chat of the live grab. Davy is speechless. Sad same can't be said for Phillis of beanieland

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SJ was getting irritated by BJJ at the start of the gift grab! He is extremely irritating and he showed his ignorance not knowing when the Renaissance was! Davy had to correct him!
I was waiting for this ..... even rich old men who go after the young PopTarts get sick of them as its the "not much knowledge" and the time line of familiar interests ..... you know , "who was the Beatles ?- whats a Hippy? - I hate 70's music and who are they anyway! ... etc , etc.
SJ see's herself as a connoisseur of "The Arts" -- in All forms !
Squirrel Boy can be very embarrassing for her especially when she is showing off !!
He has to go ! He will .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
SJ was getting irritated by BJJ at the start of the gift grab! He is extremely irritating and he showed his ignorance not knowing when the Renaissance was! Davy had to correct him!

Nobody could hear a word BJJ was saying as he had no mic but he kept wittering on, it's so annoying!
The renaissance of grabbing ... every week at the Chateau des Parasites ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just happened to catch this comment from Tony in the live chat (I'm not watching the live chat really, just happened to look over!)

65-Nirc6mBIzNhN7aJz1ahxQ=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tony InLosAngeles@eric
🤣
😂
🤣
yeah well I’m going to get myself in trouble, but I can’t help myself I think I’ve had a stroke after yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
omg Stef is incredibly proud of snorts. His channel can be immediately monetized for the amount of viewers - "it's unhuurd of". And they have mics now & they are answering questions. And she is defending Selmar & the loo....it's the fault of the plaster coving. The S & P twinning of "Beuuutiful" is like nails on the chalkboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unbelievable that she had planned to fly to South Africa just for two days this week to attend a fashion show at the Villiotti place and surprise her mother as well as planning to go there again in January. The visit just for two days was cancelled yesterday because of the new Covid variation. She is still hoping to go in January. What a complete waste of money to have planned to go so far just for two days and then again just over a month later! She is mad!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
If Selmar cannot organize a doggie passport then I wonder how the "legal papers etc " will go when buying and running that darn big Chateau !!!

Morning All :love:

Heathcliffe ...... I am now a VIP ....... come on , stop being a "Chatty" and come into the VIP Lounge ;):cool:
Congrats little Pekey!!!! I can t believe you are already at over 1000 comments! Well done!!!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone want to send this to Phiphi. (I've spent a lot of time around young hipsters and they love wearing those beanies!)

How To Wear A Beanie Without Looking Like An Idiot (fashionbeans.com)
This reminded me of my time in US as a student, there was one guy who came in a beanie (for me it was simply a winter hat) and I genuinely asked him why is he wearing it and if he is cold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At s time I couldnt imagine that the teacher would allow someone with the hat in the clasroom just for a vain purpouse (i though that he was maybe sick)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't wait for #89 to finish so I can stop seeing the pleasuable typo.LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nicky from Positano diaries found the perfect time travel solution without it costing anything... legend has it that if you climb into a hollowed out tree that you will be transported to a different time era... I'm thinking, maybe not physically but what a great place to find seclusion and let your mind take you anywhere for a short time at least... I do love Nicky and her gang...
I read somewhere that time travelling tick tockers are a thing now...they swear it happens to them ALL the time😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s true, I live in Florida. Gators, giant iguanas & mosquitoes everywhere, but I still love it here.

The Florida Renaissance Festival takes over a local park for a month and a half for the past 30 years. Because of COVID, it was canceled this year, but they are shooting for 2022, nothing confirmed yet. I’ve never been there, looks kind of dirty, but fun if it’s your thing.
There's a large one in Michigan as well. Fun and clearly a huge effort.

Reactions: 6
So for those of you who are not watching GAG, new travel restrictions scrapped Stefanny's plans to fly to South Africa for two days right now and surprise the old hag at the Spittoon Villain's fashion show.

She's also promising a total overhaul of the heating system in 2022. If the loo project is any indication, I expect the heating to be finished in 2222.

Ugh, Merry Spunkbubble also joined them :rolleyes:
I know Teabeg is not a favorite at all here, but I enjoy his comments WAY more than even seeing Snort's shadow. SJ continually tries to pull him in...Snorts that is.
They are all so full of tit.
Has Phyllis mentioned on video yet that his big production was cancelled🙄?
And they can't get a plumber????
Where is SJ gonna beg to couch serf with her little dolphin this winter???
And Armoire hasnt started gutting the salon yet??? WTF???? I have NEVER seen such slow moving progress...o.k. NO progress. Ever in my life.

I was waiting for this ..... even rich old men who go after the young PopTarts get sick of them as its the "not much knowledge" and the time line of familiar interests ..... you know , "who was the Beatles ?- whats a Hippy? - I hate 70's music and who are they anyway! ... etc , etc.
SJ see's herself as a connoisseur of "The Arts" -- in All forms !
Squirrel Boy can be very embarrassing for her especially when she is showing off !!
He has to go ! He will .
Pekey make it happen!!!
I still think he will be hanging on in May.

They are all " so proud of him" for his sad little video. He really thinks he is something.

He is SOMETHING alright.😖😝😵😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nobody asked but there is no level upon which the Tatyana/Selmar project can work. If you need to crowdfund to buy the chateau, what funds are you going to use to organise a festival commensurate with the funding contribution, even if it is a token gesture to backers. It is more than a few sandwiches and cups of tea. Even if they raised the purchase price (they won't) how are they going to pay the bills and the taxes. They are not even doing B&B. Why do they need a chateau to make a bit of cash running festivals and dinner dances. (Which would be the most they could hope for). Hire a chateau for the events and get yourself a proven track record (Start by renting LaLande for a weekend) and get a million views on your own Youtube channel. Then you might persuade investors you have a chance. Advent number 24 - Selmar will be spending Christmas will Tatyana in England and then New Year with Steph. What next? Oliver needs a chateau so that he can have several studios to paint? Potts needs a chateau so he can open a bakery and provide artisan bread? Philip needs a chateau to lay a table and plant his tripod?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tgis reminded of my time in US as a student, there was one guy who came in a beanie (for me it was simply a winter hat) and I genuinely asked him why is he wearing it if he is cold ;)))
I couldnt imagine that the teacher would allow someone with the hat in the clasroom just for a vain purpouse (i though that he was maybe sick)
I work at a small college, and not that many years ago we had an old rule that hats weren't to be worn in the classroom, it started to become a rule that became an issue to enforce due to the younger generation wearing hats so often and not understanding the old school rules of respect and hat wearing ... so they finally did away with the rule ... I personally didn't know why they held on to it so long!

Reactions: 10
Nobody asked but there is no level upon which the Tatyana/Selmar project can work. If you need to crowdfund to buy the chateau, what funds are you going to use to organise a festival commensurate with the funding contribution, even if it is a token gesture to backers. It is more than a few sandwiches and cups of tea. Even if they raised the purchase price (they won't) how are they going to pay the bills and the taxes. They are not even doing B&B. Why do they need a chateau to make a bit of cash running festivals and dinner dances. (Which would be the most they could hope for). Hire a chateau for the events and get yourself a proven track record (Start by renting LaLande for a weekend) and get a million views on your own Youtube channel. Then you might persuade investors you have a chance. Advent number 24 - Selmar will be spending Christmas will Tatyana in England and then New Year with Steph. What next? Oliver needs a chateau so that he can have several studios to paint? Potts needs a chateau so he can open a bakery and provide artisan bread? Philip needs a chateau to lay a table and plant his tripod?
How about the other elephant in the room. Selmar can’t dance!? He sucks

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.