Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if when the unicorns reunite in Suffolk at the weekend they will realise that the chateau purchase was all a crazy pipe dream, and they will decide to make England their base. I've just read that Lithuanian article though, and in it Tatty says that even the slightest smell of alcohol or tobacco smoke makes her nauseous, so I'm doubtful about their ability to even live together harmoniously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The smell of tobacco & alcohol makes her nauseous so I guess we can tick that off as a possible excuse for the insanity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Stephanie responded to a commenter !!! Hmmmm

Reeve Vermeil
15 hours ago
I hope people are not throwing caution to the wind. This sounds too good to be true - which is how most scams have been designed to entice unsuspecting people who are quick to decide with their emotions and use their brains later. As with any decisions in life, before you throw your hard earned money on this, somebody should perform DUE DILIGENCE. If this is legit, then well and good but if this turns out to be a scam, then all well-meaning people would be sorry, and defrauded of their money. And Stephanie Jarvis, bless her heart will be a huge accessory to fraud. For your sake Stephanie and your household, please investigate properly the background of Tatiana and Selmar to make sure that you are not being duped and your supporters too, who are willing to help. After all, your reputation is at stake here, and you may lose your own patreon funding if you become an accessory to fraud.
Read more

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

9 hours ago
I don’t see it as too good to be true - making this work will take a huge amount of determination, ambition, and hard work. I have had the pleasure of living with both Tatyana and Selmar and this is definitely their dream, they are very genuine. But this will not be easy to achieve. The beauty of Kickstarter is that people who pledge money are only charged if the target is reached. So if Tatyana and Selmar are unable to raise the funds for the chateau, none of us will be charged anything (I am one of the people who have pledged money towards it). I wish them the best of luck
emoji_u1f91e.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I would damn well make sure I got a background check done on Tanya Hill (and all of her aliases), before I went into business with her, let alone purchased a chateau in a foreign country with her. If SJ, or anyone else at the shitoo was a true friend of Selmar, they'd be advising him to move slowly and watch both his heart and his pocketbook. Selmar is a lost soul ripe for the picking, probably hurt that SJ brushed aside, and I fear this is not going to end well for him. Shame on SJ for encouraging this relationship and promoting this silly unicorn dream.
I dont think Selmar has so much to loose... i also dont think they have the money already...otherwise the chateau would be under bidding...
Maybe its for sale for a long time...i find the price really high for what it is..my guess is that the owners agreed on their plan..and are awaiting..

Reactions: 16
. I've just read that Lithuanian article though, and in it Tatty says that even the slightest smell of alcohol or tobacco smoke makes her nauseous, so I'm doubtful about their ability to even live together harmoniously.
Is this why she didn't stay in the camper with Sillyman? That should be interesting. I still think the "romance" is smoke and mirrors. She wanted to latch on to him in the hope that she'd found her golden goose. At the time she started develop this distance relationship, he was still fairly popular. I don't see any future for them when the scam fails. She's not interested in him other than the opportunity he affords her.and he's too daft to see what her game is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Stephanie responded to a commenter !!! Hmmmm

Reeve Vermeil
15 hours ago
I hope people are not throwing caution to the wind. This sounds too good to be true - which is how most scams have been designed to entice unsuspecting people who are quick to decide with their emotions and use their brains later. As with any decisions in life, before you throw your hard earned money on this, somebody should perform DUE DILIGENCE. If this is legit, then well and good but if this turns out to be a scam, then all well-meaning people would be sorry, and defrauded of their money. And Stephanie Jarvis, bless her heart will be a huge accessory to fraud. For your sake Stephanie and your household, please investigate properly the background of Tatiana and Selmar to make sure that you are not being duped and your supporters too, who are willing to help. After all, your reputation is at stake here, and you may lose your own patreon funding if you become an accessory to fraud.
Read more

View attachment 895432
The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
I don’t see it as too good to be true - making this work will take a huge amount of determination, ambition, and hard work. I have had the pleasure of living with both Tatyana and Selmar and this is definitely their dream, they are very genuine. But this will not be easy to achieve. The beauty of Kickstarter is that people who pledge money are only charged if the target is reached. So if Tatyana and Selmar are unable to raise the funds for the chateau, none of us will be charged anything (I am one of the people who have pledged money towards it). I wish them the best of luck View attachment 895433
LOL...all Steph is vouching for is their "genuine dream". She makes no comment about their actual ability to make this succeed. Sadly, her blind followers won't understand anything other than "if Steph gave them money, so should we!" I have no respect for this conniving sow.

Is this why she didn't stay in the camper with Sillyman? That should be interesting. I still think the "romance" is smoke and mirrors. She wanted to latch on to him in the hope that she'd found her golden goose. At the time she started develop this distance relationship, he was still fairly popular. I don't see any future for them when the scam fails. She's not interested in him other than the opportunity he affords her.and he's too daft to see what her game is.
I agree...when this unicorn endeavor fails (and it will) Tatty won't be found standing by her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now imagine just for a moment, that Flip and Tanja are Bonnie and Clyde. Both undercover working their way into the heart of Steffi and Selmar, for personal gain and starting their own businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Selmar was moving towards veganism, perhaps love will also persuade him to quit smoking (all types) and perhaps even alcohol.

Reactions: 9
They are bonkers thats for sure, Quite terrifying that they think these half baked ideas will get funded by the tiny audience they have at the moment!, certainly not based on the stuff Selmar has done before :

This is a link to Selmars FB page called Tango Salon Mystic (but for some reason it does not show in full when I post it)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
At the time I noticed Tatty aka Ms. Belinda HIl packed al ot of stuff when she left for the UK. Agree - she ain't coming back to France unless the crowd funding works.
she for sure isnt going back to lalande with Selmar...maybe Selmar can help her with her curtains...at her b and b in the UK :rolleyes: ..feed the ducks and make a nice cover for her cesspitt or well?? i guess when the chateau goes down the drain so is the love...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By my quick count, about 40 comments have been deleted. Still leaving a decent number of hard feedback.

I can't find these comments any more ... I was looking to see if some of the more SJ specific ones were the ones that were gone ...

Linnea S
1 hour ago
Well, to be fair, she's still asking Patrons to fund unknown projects.

rosalie jackson
31 minutes ago
But Stephanie is from a wealthy background. She has not been employed most of her life, until just a few years ago. She's lived on money given to her by her friends and her parents are wealthy. Now she makes an insane amount of money because people want to help her restore Lalande via Patreon ... so really she doesn't afford it on her own at all, it's all been gifted to her! She travels on any money she personally makes and buys furniture.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So why the long wait? Why not get it out a.s.a.p. so they could have had more time to rake in the money? My bet is they already have enough money to push the sale through so when the kickstarter project is almost at its deadline, they will just add enough to be able to keep the cash already donated, like it was suggested here before too. It's a hell of a scam and they are probably all involved.
the only thing is that they would have to pay the tax on the outstanding amouth which they would deposit, so I wonder if that loss is acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes when he was on his own scarfing as much cheese as he could. He is like some Vegans I know. Selective! Oh you have lobster! Well then let me get my plate!🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if when the unicorns reunite in Suffolk at the weekend they will realise that the chateau purchase was all a crazy pipe dream, and they will decide to make England their base. I've just read that Lithuanian article though, and in it Tatty says that even the slightest smell of alcohol or tobacco smoke makes her nauseous, so I'm doubtful about their ability to even live together harmoniously.
I'm sure I've seen her drinking champagne, unless it was fizzy water in a champagne flute. It was a vlog a little while back that Dan did and he filmed Selmar and Tats sharing a bottle. I'll try to find it.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she uses a pseudonym as a writer. I've tried reading one of her books which is not surprisingly based on the Lead character being Lucius Malfoy but It didn't hold my attention. I'm not a Harry Potter fan nor Lord of the rings type films, too many characters to keep up with.
She's 51. The first Harry Potter movie came out when she was 31 and she spends her time writing fanfiction?!?

Reactions: 14
By my quick count, about 40 comments have been deleted. Still leaving a decent number of hard feedback.

I can't find these comments any more ... I was looking to see if some of the more SJ specific ones were the ones that were gone ...

Linnea S
1 hour ago
Well, to be fair, she's still asking Patrons to fund unknown projects.

rosalie jackson
31 minutes ago
But Stephanie is from a wealthy background. She has not been employed most of her life, until just a few years ago. She's lived on money given to her by her friends and her parents are wealthy. Now she makes an insane amount of money because people want to help her restore Lalande via Patreon ... so really she doesn't afford it on her own at all, it's all been gifted to her! She travels on any money she personally makes and buys furniture.

I like to think that the deleted comments are so close to the truth that's she cannot tolerate it in the open like that 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.