Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember the strange video from Tatty after she got back to her place ? Feeding the geese and rambling on ? One of the last things she said was ‘ See you next year ‘. Now if Selma was going to England he would surely vlog and we would see her then ? I think that she has no intention of returning to France unless the crowd funding works !
At the time I noticed Tatty aka Ms. Belinda HIl packed al ot of stuff when she left for the UK. Agree - she ain't coming back to France unless the crowd funding works.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to show you how much Selmar and Tatyana are deluded. Real dreamers !

The current owner of the chateau de Saint Agil is the president of a successful food and beverages company based in Paris. He inheritated the chateau from his family.

The chateau had been in his family for 200 years. The reason why he wants to sell it now (in May 2021) is that the cost to keep it (maintenance + taxes + heating + etc) is too high !

I can't imagine what Selmar and Tatyana could do to keep such a chateau...

Source : https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr...-perche-le-chateau-de-saint-agil-est-a-vendre

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The two dumb & dumber would not qualify for any Covid relief as this business was not in existence when the pandemic hit.
I wonder if SJ threw Manor & Maker to the curb because after all there can only be so many festivals and costume makers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like to believe that the current owner of chateau de Saint Agil would want it passed to somebody responsible enough to care for it.

But I guess not! He must be desperate to unload it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
OK been noising about the web here is a fundraiser Tatty was doing supposedly for WSPA

Then found this article about her
The Little Devonshire Victory Garden & Farm Animal Utopia Project

Then this

I think she is a scammer. Anyone Tartlets here good at doing background & history checks?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
okay okay okay so I’m sooooooo far behind but Tatty and Selly are trying to get people to crowd fund their life by offering virtual parties folks can attend?

We are focusing on a mixture of larger, high quality, specialty projects – delivered in a rare and highly distinctive setting. To pandemic-proof ourselves and to reach a larger market, a good percentage of our projects will be ongoing online events and activities.

By pre-funding these unique events through such a massive audience, as well as covering a large portion of our initial location cost, will we will kickstart our dreams
.“

What I’m getting is basically “you lot fund it while we live a dream life and maybe we will let you party with us but not in person because eww covid and germs” ……this sounds oddly familiar…where have we seen this theme for owning a chateau? oh yeah every other stupid chateau owner on YouTube-at least Philip the Horrible and Angelina Ballerina only want money for rent and booze oh and their sh*tty Rover

btw-“good percentage of our projects will be ongoing online events and activities” -isn’t that what 8chan is for?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OK been noising about the web here is a fundraiser Tatty was doing supposedly for WSPA

Then this

I think she is a scammer. Anyone Tartlets here good at doing background & history checks?
Tatty certainly seems well versed in failed crowd funding ventures. I guess she thinks that if she throws enough bs around, some of it will surely stick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe Selmar has a kind heart when it comes to animals. I don’t know how he really treats people. From what I’ve seen on CD, he is a slow and lazy fellow. He was there for over a year and look at how his “workshop” was kept compared to how Amaury has set it up. Selmar could have at least cleaned up the space and kept it that way while he was “working” there. It looked like a dirty episode of Hoarders. I know the carpentry workshop was not high on Stephanie’s to do list, but she really lets people do whatever they want. Selmar has no work ethic. Sounds like this plan of theirs will be a lot of work.

Reactions: 22
So why the long wait? Why not get it out a.s.a.p. so they could have had more time to rake in the money? My bet is they already have enough money to push the sale through so when the kickstarter project is almost at its deadline, they will just add enough to be able to keep the cash already donated, like it was suggested here before too. It's a hell of a scam and they are probably all involved.
Do we know or have a ball park figure as to what their offer would've been? Full asking price but inclusive of all furniture maybe? I remember Montmagner couple saying their offer was accepted but they went in too high as estate agent said the price of these buildings is always negotiable, after the event.

Reactions: 10
@Bored Mermaid CC glad to see you back. Hopefully you didn’t sustain too much damage in last several nor’easters. Was thinking of you when I saw how many New Englanders were without power.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Then this

It's hard to say what her angle is...I think she's got delusions of grandeur...champagne taste on a beer budget. It seems she would like to help animals and people out, but the chateau crowdfund might be a bit much for that many people to get on board with. They really have not thought this through properly. That said, the first fundraiser that was linked would have gone directly through to the charity she was trying to raise funds for had she raised any funds, so no scam there. The second link I ran through a translator months ago when she came onto the scene and it just talks about her property she owned with her former partner from about ten years ago and that it was a biodynamic/organic farm--you can use google translate if you'd like to read it, it's in Lithuanian. The last link is where she gave small (micro) loans out to people so no scam there.

Reactions: 15
So why the long wait? Why not get it out a.s.a.p. so they could have had more time to rake in the money? My bet is they already have enough money to push the sale through so when the kickstarter project is almost at its deadline, they will just add enough to be able to keep the cash already donated, like it was suggested here before too. It's a hell of a scam and they are probably all involved.
The day SJ had her facial

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it somehow against the law, advertising and promising events in a chateau, which still is on sale and owned by someone else?

Would be interesting to know if the current owner knows about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe Selmar has a kind heart when it comes to animals. I don’t know how he really treats people. From what I’ve seen on CD, he is a slow and lazy fellow. He was there for over a year and look at how his “workshop” was kept compared to how Amaury has set it up. Selmar could have at least cleaned up the space and kept it that way while he was “working” there. It looked like a dirty episode of Hoarders. I know the carpentry workshop was not high on Stephanie’s to do list, but she really lets people do whatever they want. Selmar has no work ethic. Sounds like this plan of theirs will be a lot of work.
He should come with a translation book as I find it difficult to understand what he's saying and if he throws in a laugh mid sentence then I'm totally lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's not invited back. She is very happy to see him go, one way or the other. If he and his fantasy-girl succeed in their grifting, wonderful, she will have another place to go to and be a princess. If not, fine too, as long as he is no longer involved in the life at the shittoo. She has told him to take the cat with him too (literally told him to).
I often think of this scene, from Selmar's drumming/bonfire flog...

SJ and Potty bonfire.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.