Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think of this scene, from Selmar's drumming/bonfire flog...

View attachment 895402
Potts is covering his mouth, as they whisper about how to oust Selmar: move his camper van into the woods; no wait -- place it on the edge of the ravine in the woods; or, better yet, in a clearing near the dead trees just about to fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There was a very telling episode in one of Selmar's vlogs. Tatty was filming him in the camper and they were talking about how she doesn't like how he walks about in the camper without shoes, and then goes to bed without taking his socks off. The camper looked a dirty mess and Selmar was laughing and deliberately grinding his feet into the mucky floor. That struck me as passive aggressive, and I thought the same when he was grumpily (not supportively) eating the vegan food. I too can't see them prancing off together into a unicorn sunset.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
By my quick count, about 40 comments have been deleted. Still leaving a decent number of hard feedback.

I can't find these comments any more ... I was looking to see if some of the more SJ specific ones were the ones that were gone ...

Linnea S
1 hour ago
Well, to be fair, she's still asking Patrons to fund unknown projects.

rosalie jackson
31 minutes ago
But Stephanie is from a wealthy background. She has not been employed most of her life, until just a few years ago. She's lived on money given to her by her friends and her parents are wealthy. Now she makes an insane amount of money because people want to help her restore Lalande via Patreon ... so really she doesn't afford it on her own at all, it's all been gifted to her! She travels on any money she personally makes and buys furniture.
that rosalie also hasnt invented the gunpowder...:rolleyes: just translating a Dutch proverb..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just to show you how much Selmar and Tatyana are deluded. Real dreamers !

The current owner of the chateau de Saint Agil is the president of a successful food and beverages company based in Paris. He inheritated the chateau from his family.

The chateau had been in his family for 200 years. The reason why he wants to sell it now (in May 2021) is that the cost to keep it (maintenance + taxes + heating + etc) is too high !

I can't imagine what Selmar and Tatyana could do to keep such a chateau...

Source : https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr...-perche-le-chateau-de-saint-agil-est-a-vendre
I posted this link in the 'reveal comments'. If you'd like I can take it down.

Isn’t it somehow against the law, advertising and promising events in a chateau, which still is on sale and owned by someone else?

Would be interesting to know if the current owner knows about this.
That's what I would think

Now imagine just for a moment, that Flip and Tanja are Bonnie and Clyde. Both undercover working their way into the heart of Steffi and Selmar, for personal gain and starting their own businesses.
I still honestly think that about Tatyana - why would they give this woman space at their table. She's an unknown, with very big suitcases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How I understood it, the bank will give them the loan to buy the castle, if they (they, as SJ's patrons) put $500 000 in front.
No, they specifically said they didn't want a bank loan and were doing things differently. They are raising the remaining money they need via crowdsourcing.

Reactions: 9
Tatty says that even the slightest smell of alcohol or tobacco smoke makes her nauseous, so I'm doubtful about their ability to even live together harmoniously.
Well she can't stand Selmar's stinky feet. Tatty complained that he removed his shoes in his own camper van. Just one of many warning signs on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, they specifically said they didn't want a bank loan and were doing things differently. They are raising the remaining money they need via crowdsourcing.
Are you serious they have $1 million? Wake up! They are playing on words.
EDIT TO ADD: They don't want a bank loan, because they can't get one. They will get one after they've banked the needed $500k.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And he couldn't do the paperwork to get a dog into England.
TO be fair on ths point, I think something changed in the requirements recently because according to Positano Diaries, who is traveling to the UK with Holly ,who is the cutest ,most fit doggo ever, she mentioned she had to do something additional for Holly this year. Of course, she figured it out, but Selmar didn't.

Reactions: 17
Re: Florida & gators. My first visit to Florida was number of decades ago visiting family in the Sarasota area. We went for a swim after dinner in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. It was a warm late December evening so it was dark out. There were others around the pool but we were the only ones swimming. When we got out of the pool we noticed the warning sign about swimming at one’s own risk due to alligators! The next morning we saw that there was a body of water just yards away from the pool! We did not go swimming again! I would imagine they had a good laugh about the dumb Canadians!
Also on another trip & visiting the Tampa aquarium discovered that there are Caymans in certain parts of Florida!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Miss Jarvis is more than an enabler: she's leading the troops. This is the whole reason this damn right vicious plan of those idiots is presented on her channel: she knows her grannies are gullible enough if she is giving her blessing.
Everyone Miss Jarvis touches becomes a money-hungry greedy monster like her. But Tatyana is on another LEVEL of scrounging! Renovating a crumbling farmhouse from donations is one thing, but purchasing an entire chateau/estate with other people's money is a whole new playing field for the chateauverse. People who back this couple up are also on a whole new level of idiocy. And of course, we can expect Miss Jarvis to "approve" that.

lalande school.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe not, but at least she's saying it! And she's hitting close to home and getting deleted ... don't need to invent it to use it well!
A lot of comments are being deleted. And SJ is stupid for sinking her own money, or should I say her patreons money into this scam. For all we know this video could have been filmed awhile ago. I wonder what the rest of the gang thinks of this?

Reactions: 14
at 4.57 you see in Dans vlog a camera...is she having a securitysystem?? with the doors unlocked because it is so safe down there... :rolleyes: or is she able to sneak on everybody from her bed...

Tomorrow we see the erotic shave of Dan and Amaury...no thanks...i dont see much erotic in Amaury..and certainly not in skinny Dan...who is never properly shaved..so not much difference to me...and btw his nose is again stuffed..those people have more colds in a few months than i have had in ten years...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
After reflection, I'm good. It's the grift that I am not ok with.
🤪
He did not like being compared to Ruthy???

View attachment 894925
16 HOURS AGO
curtisryanwoodside
When I sit by myself, the mind begins to wander. I get a lot of criticism out there, also a lot of praise. I have learned to not pay attention to bad stuff, because whats the point? Does it matter? And as someone who struggles with self confidence I should maybe listen to my own advice of just doing what makes you happy...because I cant always please everybody! Yes I have scars on my face (I see them everyday and cant escape from) which I hide beind the beard...you may say I hide my face with my hair too, and the occasional eyeliner to escape from myself. And you know what, its ok! Its not hurting anyone. So what are your thaughts tonight about yourself, and taking time for yourself!?
He didn't have to pull that sweater hem very far down for modesty.....

• Haha
A lot of comments are being deleted. And SJ is stupid for sinking her own money, or should I say her patreons money into this scam. For all we know this video could have been filmed awhile ago. I wonder what the rest of the gang thinks of this?
Its a false promise of support - I have no doubt that she, as we do, dont think for one second this will happen - the numbers are too high, the support too low and the idea is mental to be honest - she has not sunk ANYTHING into it, because unless they raise every penny of that ridiculous amount, Stephanie and everyone else just gets their pledge back. Its easy to look generous and seem supportive when you know it wont actually happen.

To be fair, what is she supposed to do or say? it would just look like petty jealousy if she tried to openly say its not going to work. I actually think she has done all she can to look supportive, and lets face it, those to crazies are not going to listen to anything she (or anyone else) says, are they!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this why she didn't stay in the camper with Sillyman? That should be interesting. I still think the "romance" is smoke and mirrors. She wanted to latch on to him in the hope that she'd found her golden goose. At the time she started develop this distance relationship, he was still fairly popular. I don't see any future for them when the scam fails. She's not interested in him other than the opportunity he affords her.and he's too daft to see what her game is.
Meh..I don't know..he's not much of a golden goose. He owns a camper van and a dog. She owns a property that generates income as a holiday let. Other than his online presence, what does he really have to offer? Negligible tango skills? Don't get me wrong, I still think they're daft as brushes for thinking they can buy a chateau with other peoples money and be able to instantly hold events, but it seems the two share a spark and are on a similar wavelength whether she's conniving or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
sDOzckJ3fVuwmnUeaAOc_gDA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Escape to rural France

Editing the christmas intro - EP156
Nov 29, 2021

Jimmy Connolly
21 minutes ago
Movember currently on £8,795 Only £1,205 needed to hit the £10k Merry Christmas 🎄🎅
Show less

Virginia creeper
16 minutes ago
Brilliant. Good for Dan and his sidekick. It makes all that dosh for Selmar shitoo outrageous

Jimmy Connolly
12 minutes ago
@Virginia creeper 😂😂😂

Tony InLosAngeles
8 minutes ago
Hi Jimmy it just dawned on me that I can run this on instagram… I’m in Facebook Jail 🤬

Tony InLosAngeles

3 minutes ago (edited)
@Virginia creeper I’m still so shook I haven’t been able to get all the way through it…it’s so distracting. I can’t yet put my thoughts together to weigh in on the Madame’s Medieval Madness…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.