Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, they actually need the money for buying the chateau. They have not disclosed yet how they are going to pay for the costs of the events, because once they have bought the chateau, no events will be organized. They will blame Covid or anything else outside their responsibility.
Anyway, the chateau de Saint Agil is still for sale and nowhere it is written "sale agreed" (Sous compromis in french)...

If their video was filmed weeks ago, no progress has been made in the purchase process.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she's behind an alias? It doesn't raise trust especially now when she's asking for money.
bcause Tatyana is more posh...this woman has ..i have to google it...in Dutch we call it grootheidswaanzin....megalomania...and also some other defaults...

Reactions: 16
Do you guys saw this on the last patreon video?
So her fanatics are basicly saying that nobody can question La Princesse :cautious:
Diamonds63
Whilst it was fun to see you having lunch out. I am very concerned that as you said yourself you have lots of ideas…. Perhaps it would be wiser to focus all your energy in the restoration for one year . Patreon are investing heavily in you….. I am surprised Ollie did not suggest you focus on what is a huge and important project at Lalande and the responsibility of being donated so much funds and not dally in other things No doubt you will say you need inspiration but I really wonder if you are going to burn out…. I sincerely hope not!

4 ♥

2d
Birgitt van Wijk
Dear Diamond63, it is kind that you are concerned about Stéphanie’s work load. But being patronizing is uncalled for. We all became patrons because we wanted so much for her to succeed. Together we helped her and she has now an incredible team of experts who carry out her plans. The hallmark of a capable business owner is to build and supervise the best team who understand the goals. Then getting out of their way, checking in at the end of the day about the progress. But always available for feedback. She does that brilliantly.

“Having lunch out” meant a business lunch away from all the distractions of the ongoing work at the chateau. At the same time scoping out restaurants and businesses for the future travel channel. It looks like fun and games but the contrary is fact.

It also means that she gives work to people who lost their jobs during COVID and lockdown. Dan the gardener was a chef for the British admiralty and lost his job. As did Annalise as a hairdresser. They have two little boys. I am sure that many at the chateau have similar hardships. So our contributions are the gift that keeps on giving. It means that Stephanie now has time to focus on the long term future for the chateau. She worked so hard for so long and now is the time to expand the business. This is good business sense, certainly not dallying. Underneath her delightful charm is great strength, focus and determination. Stephanie is her mother’s daughter! She is surrounded by her loving friends who make sure she doesn’t burn out again. Being a Patron does not mean we patronize Stephanie. That is disrespectful and an insult. She honors our joint efforts by keeping us all up to date with so many vlogs. Always keeping us informed where the money is spent. So much so that filming and editing is now her full time job. Stephanie definitely honors and respects our joint efforts with immense gratitude and humility. I had to respond because women business owners have to work extra hard to be taken seriously. We have to look feminine not to be taken as hardcore. Stephanie works so hard to make the vlogs interesting and entertaining. And people shouldn’t underestimate thinking it’s all frills. It’s tough but we take it in stride. Best regards, Birgitt

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

THE NARNIA STORAGE ATTIC!
Premiered Oct 28, 2021

@11:02 Tatty is in her black shirt explaining the new chateau. Last night flog was filmed 10/28/21.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg, hopefully this will not give Michael and Billy ideas. Or Phil and Angelina. Or Edd and Anna. Or Phil and Anna. Did I forget someone?
Philip and Anna are the only normal ones and they have best vlog. Last one was especially funny. They have a reasonably sized place in an accessible area. They seem to at least have B&B customers and skills to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you guys saw this on the last patreon video?
So her fanatics are basicly saying that nobody can question La Princesse :cautious:
Diamonds63
Whilst it was fun to see you having lunch out. I am very concerned that as you said yourself you have lots of ideas…. Perhaps it would be wiser to focus all your energy in the restoration for one year . Patreon are investing heavily in you….. I am surprised Ollie did not suggest you focus on what is a huge and important project at Lalande and the responsibility of being donated so much funds and not dally in other things No doubt you will say you need inspiration but I really wonder if you are going to burn out…. I sincerely hope not!

4 ♥

2d
Birgitt van Wijk
Dear Diamond63, it is kind that you are concerned about Stéphanie’s work load. But being patronizing is uncalled for. We all became patrons because we wanted so much for her to succeed. Together we helped her and she has now an incredible team of experts who carry out her plans. The hallmark of a capable business owner is to build and supervise the best team who understand the goals. Then getting out of their way, checking in at the end of the day about the progress. But always available for feedback. She does that brilliantly.

“Having lunch out” meant a business lunch away from all the distractions of the ongoing work at the chateau. At the same time scoping out restaurants and businesses for the future travel channel. It looks like fun and games but the contrary is fact.

It also means that she gives work to people who lost their jobs during COVID and lockdown. Dan the gardener was a chef for the British admiralty and lost his job. As did Annalise as a hairdresser. They have two little boys. I am sure that many at the chateau have similar hardships. So our contributions are the gift that keeps on giving. It means that Stephanie now has time to focus on the long term future for the chateau. She worked so hard for so long and now is the time to expand the business. This is good business sense, certainly not dallying. Underneath her delightful charm is great strength, focus and determination. Stephanie is her mother’s daughter! She is surrounded by her loving friends who make sure she doesn’t burn out again. Being a Patron does not mean we patronize Stephanie. That is disrespectful and an insult. She honors our joint efforts by keeping us all up to date with so many vlogs. Always keeping us informed where the money is spent. So much so that filming and editing is now her full time job. Stephanie definitely honors and respects our joint efforts with immense gratitude and humility. I had to respond because women business owners have to work extra hard to be taken seriously. We have to look feminine not to be taken as hardcore. Stephanie works so hard to make the vlogs interesting and entertaining. And people shouldn’t underestimate thinking it’s all frills. It’s tough but we take it in stride. Best regards, Birgitt
Dear Birgitt, hate to say but you're talking out of your arse! Don't you want to slap them........repeatedly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her real name is Tanya actually.
Maybe she uses a pseudonym as a writer. I've tried reading one of her books which is not surprisingly based on the Lead character being Lucius Malfoy but It didn't hold my attention. I'm not a Harry Potter fan nor Lord of the rings type films, too many characters to keep up with.

Reactions: 8
Birgit Van Wijk have you been hanging out with Tanya? Writing your own narrative. La Jarvis did not employ people who lost their jobs to covid. Unless Dan & Annalise have time travelled neither have they🙄🤯
Oops just noticed your post Jack Spratt more succinctly expressed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 895280
The Chateau Diaries
THE NARNIA STORAGE ATTIC!
Premiered Oct 28, 2021

@11:02 Tatty is in her black shirt explaining the new chateau. Last night flog was filmed 10/28/21.

So why the long wait? Why not get it out a.s.a.p. so they could have had more time to rake in the money? My bet is they already have enough money to push the sale through so when the kickstarter project is almost at its deadline, they will just add enough to be able to keep the cash already donated, like it was suggested here before too. It's a hell of a scam and they are probably all involved.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No, they actually need the money for buying the chateau. They have not disclosed yet how they are going to pay for the costs of the events, because once they have bought the chateau, no events will be organized. They will blame Covid or anything else outside their responsibility.
Thanks Clara. That's cleared things up.. 😁

Reactions: 14
So why the long wait? Why not get it out a.s.a.p. so they could have had more time to rake in the money? My bet is they already have enough money to push the sale through so when the kickstarter project is almost at its deadline, they will just add enough to be able to keep the cash already donated, like it was suggested here before too. It's a hell of a scam and they are probably all involved.
They cannot do that because their Kickstarter is set as All or nothing which me the project is financed 100% or every backer get their money back.

Reactions: 6
They have this grand idea but they're not showing any numbers how it will work out and the backers get what they've paid for. They've probably been to every bank asking for a loan, they need $500 000 upfront to convince the bank they'll get their money back if this all goes south and the castle needs to be put back on the market.
i dont have much experience with mortgages, but i dont imagine it being so easy to get a loan for 1.7 million..they have hardly an income...or are the banks in France so easygoing??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is the paaarfect name for a con woman!
I would damn well make sure I got a background check done on Tanya Hill (and all of her aliases), before I went into business with her, let alone purchased a chateau in a foreign country with her. If SJ, or anyone else at the shitoo was a true friend of Selmar, they'd be advising him to move slowly and watch both his heart and his pocketbook. Selmar is a lost soul ripe for the picking, probably hurt that SJ brushed aside, and I fear this is not going to end well for him. Shame on SJ for encouraging this relationship and promoting this silly unicorn dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He's not invited back. She is very happy to see him go, one way or the other. If he and his fantasy-girl succeed in their grifting, wonderful, she will have another place to go to and be a princess. If not, fine too, as long as he is no longer involved in the life at the shittoo. She has told him to take the cat with him too (literally told him to).
Thanks for this information Clara. I had wondered about Selmar's continued welcome at La La Land given the fact he seemed to have less and less of a role there. Stef also seemed well and truly over him and I wondered if her robust and cheery support of Tatty and this wackadoodle idea was actually grounded in her fervent desire to see the backside of both of them. Can't say that I blame her...I know Stef loves a good costume but comic con fantasy role play...I don't think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clara, does France have money available to help businesses affected by Covid? That would be another scam I could see them running.
Of course, France has been financially helping businesses affected by the Covid pandemie. And still does it.

All these chateaux BnB owners got their Covid allowances. Including Lalande.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He's not invited back. She is very happy to see him go, one way or the other. If he and his fantasy-girl succeed in their grifting, wonderful, she will have another place to go to and be a princess. If not, fine too, as long as he is no longer involved in the life at the shittoo. She has told him to take the cat with him too (literally told him to).
just have an image of him arriving on his bike (with little Diesel and Ruby in the basket wrapped up in rags) up to the gate asking for help-being turned away-and no one will know because she won’t film it. She’s rather a cruel person. It has all become quite Dickensian hasn’t it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Philip and Anna are the only normal ones and they have best vlog. Last one was especially funny. They have a reasonably sized place in an accessible area. They seem to at least have B&B customers and skills to fall back on.
there are no normal ones in this universe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course, France has been financially helping businesses affected by the Covid pandemie. And still does it.

All these chateaux BnB owners got their Covid allowances. Including Lalande.
We have programs set up in the US, too, and it seems that everyday someone is caught having abused the system.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.