Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veda Pierce

I said it when Tat & Sel's chateau was revealed right here by our own sleuthing tattlers, I'll say it again: they are DELUSIONAL!
And Miss Jarvis is an enabler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
she gets him away without any cost-clever girl-what happens when it all falls apart and sad Selmar comes back “home?”
He's not invited back. She is very happy to see him go, one way or the other. If he and his fantasy-girl succeed in their grifting, wonderful, she will have another place to go to and be a princess. If not, fine too, as long as he is no longer involved in the life at the shittoo. She has told him to take the cat with him too (literally told him to).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Jeeves

VIP Member
I've only just steeled myself to listen to their "business plan." I thought I was hearing a couple of 8 year girls in the corner of the playground when I hear that the "Duchess" wants her kingdom and the amethysts from the Prince's crown back. (You can be the princess and I'll be the Duchess.
What about me? You can be an Earl or a Marquis.). Seriously? This is your plan? If you need help with your creativity, I think you should enlist a couple of primary school pupils to up level your writing. This has to be a wind up, surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Patriciarella

VIP Member
952329F1-D643-4B9A-9F7F-4A30448EDF18.jpeg

Look my play got cancelled so being an Earl in Tatty’s gig is all I have. Don’t buy Christmas gifts for your children instead fund this dream or I may never act again. I am too weak to pick up my shield and I’m loosing blood flow to my tail. But my armor shines like a fork

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
What is rather worrying - to say the least! - is that there are complete fruitcakes out there who are willing to give these two idiots money. What's going on? Are there not enough beds in the loony bins these days?
I just contributed! 😊

Whoops! I got cut off! I meant I just contributed to my local charity! 😆 Money better spent!

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If memory serves, this chateau was for sale at 1.4 million euros.

Pure madness.
And Steph who tells them that this is a business plan ??!!
I have a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)…My capstone project was to put together a comprehensive business plan for an entrepreneurial opportunity. I don’t recall seeing this in business school!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ScarlettoShara

I'm not often speechless but Two Unicorns and their Chateau has thrown me. I want to laugh but it feels too mean. These two are so far off the mark but I can see they really believe they can create this world of role play and bad tango. Worse, I am beginning to see that perhaps the only world these two could really thrive in is a world full of unicorns, castles and pirate wenches. Mon Dieu!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I dont get it..why not buy a place you can afford..and then start with the rest...then there is no pressure..but no..they must have the top of the rank...they are dreamers..both of them..not real businesspeople..are they aware how much it costs to set up a festival like that..and that there is likely no profit left..they think thousands of people are going to attend...do they have those connections with those people?? How much land has that chateau...facilities..all those people need to bath, go to the toilet..sleep..security...and when its bad weather?? this is not gonna work..Fan is sitting there with a straight face..because she also knows this plan is gonna blow up in their face..just like we know..

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I also see in that kickstarterpage your money is lost when the plan fails...no garantees...you will not get your deposit back...omg..this is even worse..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

nastynan13

Chatty Member
Here is the thing: I wish selmar and what's her eyebrows well in their endeavors-truly I do. I actually want peoples dreams to work out, and I want to support them- with one tiny caveat: I do not wish to FINANCE someone else's damn dreams-I have my own to finance, I have many worthy cause to give to, for creatures who do not have a voice or alternatives. If someone has a great idea, if they wish to put in tons of hard work, they produce a great product, I am happy to support that by either frequenting the business or championing it in some other manner. What I am NOT willing to do is FINANCE someone's trip across Europe, a purchase of a castle (sell all of your crap including homes, the borrow from family FIRST please) or give you "start up costs" for something which will not change the lives of millions of under served people (if you can figure out how to breakdown microplastics in the ocean into non toxic byproducts -yup, I will throw you a fiver-SURE) BUT NO.... I mean.... what the AF..... no. Just fing... NO. Grow up, get a job and if your chateau falls down around you- I don't give a crap. Moving on. Thank you. Next.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
cd221.png

Stephanie: So, do you have a plan?

Sillymar: Yes, fee dooo haf a plen.

Stephanie: What's the plan?

Sillymar: Buy a chateau....wahahahahaha.....yes buy a chateau.....wahahaha

Tatty: Yes, we will charge 200 people €2000 each for two Time Travelers tango parties and then buy the chateau!

Sillymar: Yes...I fill teach tango dance to people who don't know how to tango dance...I charge each is €1000.

Stephanie: Ah yes, that's paaarfact. That way everyone will know how to Tango before the Time Traveler's Tango party. Makes so much sense! What do you think Philip?

Philip: Oh it's beautiful. (thinks)

Philip: But where will you hold your Time Travelers Tango party if you don't have own chateau yet?

Tatty: We will ask Stephanie's patrons to help us on Kickstart.

Philip: Oh that's beautiful.

Sillymar: Also, that mean I cannot finish the loo on the downstairs because I fill be too busy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45