Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Tatty&Silly's new chateau seems to come with a 1470€ monthly rental income from outbuildings that have been converted. Still doesn't sound like it's enough to cover the costs of the estate.

If they manage to pull off the funding for the place, I promise to attend one of their medieval festivals. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Reader's digest

VIP Member
So if I ask for a funding to pay my rent for a year so that I can save some money to feel better about retirement nobody will care. But if I wrote I always dreamt of becoming a primabalerina and now I finally want to live my dream and ask for daily dance lessons by a private instructor (I already got a pink dress) I might be successfull?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Gosh, looking at the location it seems most unsuitable for a large noisy festival. And there is virtually no space for parking.
After living in France for sixteen years, SJ can not even get a permit for drowning her pond. And those two think they can get away with organising festivals and parties on that scale? The logistics of it all must be dazzling. Even if they manage to get the money, this will do Selmar in so much worse than any of his previous car accidents.

• Haha
  • Heart

Silascat

hmmmmm......

Reeve Vermeil

6 minutes ago
I hope people are not throwing caution to the wind. This sounds too good to be true - which is how most scams have been designed to entice unsuspecting people who are quick to decide with their emotions and use their brains later. As with any decisions in life, before you throw your hard earned money on this, somebody should perform DUE DILIGENCE. If this is legit, then well and good but if this turns out to be a scam, then all well-meaning people would be sorry, and defrauded of their money. And Stephanie Jarvis, bless her heart will be a huge accessory to fraud. For your sake Stephanie and your household, please investigate properly the background of Tatiana and Selmar to make sure that you are not being duped and your supporters too, who are willing to help. After all, your reputation is at stake here, and you may lose your own patreon funding if you become an accessory to fraud.

oh...

Kristyn Watters

10 minutes ago
Philip, please stop putting your two cents in- you are hot on the microphone A, and B, have nothing to add to what you are filming!! It has nothing to do with you/ please be silent- do your job

• Haha
  • Heart

Silascat

I do believe we might be watching true madness and delusion unfold here in Queen tatty
I recall my 8 year old son used to write stories about kingdoms, despots, precious jewels, duels etc. Fortunately he grew out of if
The most disturbing part is that a crowdfunding like this would be for someone who has been established on Youtube and had a large following not for someone who makes really crappy videos and has less than 30 G subscribers. It's the degree of their delusion that is most disturbing. They are not stars, they have no charisma and the content they produce is total crap. The two of them are complete nutcases.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I'm starting to think it would have been better for Delmar if we had been right about him being catfished ...

• Haha
  • Sad

Jeeves

VIP Member
If people are stupid enough to part with their money to buy Sillyman and Titty a chateau, then they deserve to lose their money. You can't help idiots.

• Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
This is ringing a bell with me....... Something about Selmar being vindictive 🤔
Well Chocolategoggles, I am sure he is... He came there to the rescue, but the princess did not want him. She took another Dutch man, with curls. Selmar must have wondered why, he is more her age and has skills & devotion too. He probably had hopes, and probably was gutted when Phillip snapped his price before his eyes. Wasn't that when he started to leave and look sullen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Just to show you how much Selmar and Tatyana are deluded. Real dreamers !

The current owner of the chateau de Saint Agil is the president of a successful food and beverages company based in Paris. He inheritated the chateau from his family.

The chateau had been in his family for 200 years. The reason why he wants to sell it now (in May 2021) is that the cost to keep it (maintenance + taxes + heating + etc) is too high !

I can't imagine what Selmar and Tatyana could do to keep such a chateau...

Source : https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr...-perche-le-chateau-de-saint-agil-est-a-vendre

• Wow
  • Sad

Espe

VIP Member
Unbelievable that she had planned to fly to South Africa just for two days this week to attend a fashion show at the Villiotti place and surprise her mother as well as planning to go there again in January. The visit just for two days was cancelled yesterday because of the new Covid variation. She is still hoping to go in January. What a complete waste of money to have planned to go so far just for two days and then again just over a month later! She is mad!

• Wow
  • Sad
I had to check the date thought this was April Fools Day. Hope he doesn't sell the camper van, it will be all he has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I said it when Tat & Sel's chateau was revealed right here by our own sleuthing tattlers, I'll say it again: they are DELUSIONAL!
And Miss Jarvis is an enabler.
Miss Jarvis is more than an enabler: she's leading the troops. This is the whole reason this damn right vicious plan of those idiots is presented on her channel: she knows her grannies are gullible enough if she is giving her blessing.

• Heart
  • Sick

Jikki2

Chatty Member
So for those of you who are not watching GAG, new travel restrictions scrapped Stefanny's plans to fly to South Africa for two days right now and surprise the old hag at the Spittoon Villain's fashion show.

She's also promising a total overhaul of the heating system in 2022. If the loo project is any indication, I expect the heating to be finished in 2222.

Ugh, Merry Spunkbubble also joined them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart