Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for not attacking me. It's interesting how we all interpret things based on our own backgrounds. I truly respect your opinion. But, putting the fact that he is gay aside, I believe is not possible in a discussion. I've watched my brother and son suffer terribly due to homophobic people. for instance, passed over for promotions, turned down from condo associations, and teased mercilessly in school. It affects a person.
Its not a secret that I dislike Teabag and I think of him as a "spiv".
Its not because he is gay !!
At the start of his channel I was a keen viewer as he has a artistic eye for the camera view and he placed the music background to the pictures beautifully . In fact , if he went to film making school he would have gone far ! Its all "in the eye" and that is a rare talent to have.
What I did not like was the patreon money and the begging for Spode etc.
In fact I have a hard time with Patreon for anybody! If I want something I have to buy it myself and save up but OK...... he got this money thrown at him for the Cottage !!!
So smart was he that he used that money for "good times" overseas and the cottage was neglected and that was what the money was for . That was very dishonest and the spiv came out .
I do believe I started to change my mind about him when at Christmas time his huge Spode platter broke and he begged for someone to send him one ... "only joking" but ...... he was not . That did it for me and when he got a new one sent .... that did it for him!
I joined Tattle then.
Of course the "Not Fair" speech when he came back from Spain with hardly any money and the cottage is still empty just put the cherry on top of the cake for me and many others !
I do not care if someone is gay, straight , pink or green ...... dishonest people I do not like. You can never trust them.

Morning All !

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He said something about a Brocante in the comments. That would make sense. He wants to buy loads of junk and hang out at the antique store all day. Takes a huge investment up front. If he rented space and made it a destination, he could have a cafe space, events, workshops, artists/gallery space. I think they want to rent the chateau out to get a positive cash flow against the loan and end up owning it in the end, just get someone else to pay for it.
Having that large a place would make me crazy.

Reactions: 16
I think he is bipolar
Nope definitely a drunk
Or an addict or a thoroughly unpleasant brat. The truth is none of us really know for certain. What we do know is that he is a very unpleasant character. Is his drinking/ promiscuity/ recreational drug use/ behaviour / grifting the cause or the effect? Only time will tell.

I’ve said this before but he’s an alcoholic or at the very least alcohol dependant as a loved family member what are you supposed to do, it’s a no win situation if you criticise they disappear and go on a bender and you have no idea where they are or if they are even alive, it’s easy to be on the outside but once you’ve glimpse inside this world life is never the same again, so don’t be so judgmental towards his family
Being judgmental is thinking that you alone have all the answers, whereas unless you are a member of this family or a close acquaintance of Petherick, you are offering your adoption, as are the rest of us.

Reactions: 22
Its not a secret that I dislike Teabag and I think of him as a "spiv".
Its not because he is gay !!
At the start of his channel I was a keen viewer as he has a artistic eye for the camera view and he placed the music background to the pictures beautifully . In fact , if he went to film making school he would have gone far ! Its all "in the eye" and that is a rare talent to have.
What I did not like was the patreon money and the begging for Spode etc.
In fact I have a hard time with Patreon for anybody! If I want something I have to buy it myself and save up but OK...... he got this money thrown at him for the Cottage !!!
So smart was he that he used that money for "good times" overseas and the cottage was neglected and that was what the money was for . That was very dishonest and the spiv came out .
I do believe I started to change my mind about him when at Christmas time his huge Spode platter broke and he begged for someone to send him one ... "only joking" but ...... he was not . That did it for me and when he got a new one sent .... that did it for him!
I joined Tattle then.
Of course the "Not Fair" speech when he came back from Spain with hardly any money and the cottage is still empty just put the cherry on top of the cake for me and many others !
I do not care if someone is gay, straight , pink or green ...... dishonest people I do not like. You can never trust them.

Morning All !
I felt the same way. I'll add that I foolishly fell for his "Angel stole my designs" bullshit. I am not usually so easily conned. Boy, did I feel stupid when I realized he was lying about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not overly familiar with people suffering from bipolar but Teabag is more mood swings and paranoia than multiple personalities so I’m sticking with alcoholic
mood swings are rapid cycling from mania to depression, paranoia is also common for bipolar- I say he's both, bipolar alcoholic.. either way, he still he is not that great of a person and does not appear to have a moral compass

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or an addict or a thoroughly unpleasant brat. The truth is none of us really know for certain. What we do know is that he is a very unpleasant character. Is his drinking/ promiscuity/ recreational drug use/ behaviour / grifting the cause or the effect? Only time will tell.

Being judgmental is thinking that you alone have all the answers, whereas unless you are a member of this family or a close acquaintance of Petherick, you are offering your adoption, as are the rest of us.
What’s really sad is that the majority of MPK’s fans are people he probably wouldn’t give the time of day if he saw them on the street. I’m sure he wouldn’t give me a second look…I have nothing to offer him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Chateau Diaries
THANKSGIVING AT THE CHATEAU!
comments...

t free

3 hours ago
Great to see Michael there…he can do everything and it’s always great !!

Tony InLosAngeles
31 minutes ago (edited)
Like give away nearly all the money you people gave him to some hustler to get his 🍑slapped, spent the next six months of this year while in Spain with multiple people and lied why he was going and what he was up to. Pretended he was in France premiering videos while he was dancing at gay pride with the twins. Came back and begged for more money from everyone… only now to find out there is a good chance he will be homeless and never live in the cottage the internet built. As the Tiger 🐯 says “it’s Grrreat”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
...more...

Vino

6 hours ago
Michael's settings-table decor for Tkg 2019 were glorious. Phil's are mundane.

VC
6 hours ago
Unfortunately you felt the need to post a negative comment, I am sorry you are so sad and obviously need some love in your life to help you see the best in everyone. Namaste.

Tony InLosAngeles
19 minutes ago
@VC frankly it ended up being a pile of pumpkins in three stacks on the table and two candle sticks. Housewives in middle America with an elementary school education put more effort and have a nicer table with stuff from the dollar store!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I felt the same way. I'll add that I foolishly fell for his "Angel stole my designs" bullshit. I am not usually so easily conned. Boy, did I feel stupid when I realized he was lying about that.
I fell for that whole story, too. He had me fooled. I didn’t see the light until his second crying vlog…that’s when things didn’t add up for me. It took me a while…I guess I’m a slow learner!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve said this before but he’s an alcoholic or at the very least alcohol dependant as a loved family member what are you supposed to do, it’s a no win situation if you criticise they disappear and go on a bender and you have no idea where they are or if they are even alive, it’s easy to be on the outside but once you’ve glimpse inside this world life is never the same again, so don’t be so judgmental towards his family
I feel like YOU should not attack our @Jeeves who has as much right to voice an opinion as anyone on this thread. An opinion that usually agree with

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whatever the reason- depression, other mental illness, laziness, addiction, greed, menace or a mixture of all the above and more- Michael is pelting high speed down the road to destruction and going ever faster. Two bottles of gin on arrival sealed it. I suspect he's been evicted from the family home and he's looking for any place to land. His sorry state makes me sad because he is talented- not a genius but he has a gift and he had a lot of potential. I'm afraid for him.
Squirrel boy has no talent what so ever. His hat doesn't actually bother me (other than the fact that it probably stinks to high heaven!) He's just such a finger wagging priss that he deserves to be corrected and told to remove the beanie, like a sniveling 12 year old in the back of the school room.

Reactions: 27
...more...

Tony InLosAngeles
19 minutes ago
@VC frankly it ended up being a pile of pumpkins in three stacks on the table and two candle sticks. Housewives in middle America with an elementary school education put more effort and have a nicer table with stuff from the dollar store!
Thank you @KiKiGee for your impeccable timing at getting screen captures to us before they are deleted! Tony InLosAngeles slays me!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
MPK had a lot of potential in his early twenties, I wouldn't call a 35-year old who has achieved nothing in his life still with potential. He's had ample time to show his. Other people of his age with a similar gift and potential have cultivated their gifts and are so far ahead of him by now that he'll never catch up.

EDIT TO ADD: Think of Anna Fleurie and what she did with her talent while MPK was partying. They're of similar age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seeing examples of chateaus for sale - some quite lovely, just needing new wallpaper/decor; makes me realise that Bad Manbers and Fakers have a really bad buy. I mean you would want to be producing income soon after chsteau purchase. Their place with it's awful, awful railings, no en suites (one bathroom only), out buildings need work, etc seems a really bad buy. Not forgetting the cemetry, public road through property, etc. I just don't see their business ventures "making it".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.