Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not a secret that I dislike Teabag and I think of him as a "spiv".
Its not because he is gay !!
At the start of his channel I was a keen viewer as he has a artistic eye for the camera view and he placed the music background to the pictures beautifully . In fact , if he went to film making school he would have gone far ! Its all "in the eye" and that is a rare talent to have.
What I did not like was the patreon money and the begging for Spode etc.
In fact I have a hard time with Patreon for anybody! If I want something I have to buy it myself and save up but OK...... he got this money thrown at him for the Cottage !!!
So smart was he that he used that money for "good times" overseas and the cottage was neglected and that was what the money was for . That was very dishonest and the spiv came out .
I do believe I started to change my mind about him when at Christmas time his huge Spode platter broke and he begged for someone to send him one ... "only joking" but ...... he was not . That did it for me and when he got a new one sent .... that did it for him!
I joined Tattle then.
Of course the "Not Fair" speech when he came back from Spain with hardly any money and the cottage is still empty just put the cherry on top of the cake for me and many others !
I do not care if someone is gay, straight , pink or green ...... dishonest people I do not like. You can never trust them.

Morning All !
Good morning, @Pekey! I agree on his cinematography- they filming and music were done really well, and he definitely has a talent for that. But the content of his videos were dull as dirt- and he had a tendency to go on and on about very little, and things were all over the place. He should have used a storyboard- the content always felt so random and forced. He always seemed "shady" to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't get over how tacky that Thanksgiving table was... it's been over a day and I'm still thinking about it. His singular chateau chore is to set tables and they look like that?!

I'm not sure how I got this idea (note that I skip past any PJ scenes) but in my head I suppose I thought his old soul would equal some degree of sophistication. I don't think a table setting could be "bad" so long as it was had all of the requisite plates/cups/cutlery, but this is just so tacky, so obnoxious, and worst of all so amateur.

Literally anyone at the chateau, any of their viewers/patrons, or anyone on Tattle could achieve that. And I dare say many of us could do much better, if we had access to SJ's porcelain collection, and we would probably offer to do the dishes afterwards too!

Edited to add: I just realized we're going to be seeing a whole lot more of this content from now on. Lord help me...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s really sad is that the majority of MPK’s fans are people he probably wouldn’t give the time of day if he saw them on the street. I’m sure he wouldn’t give me a second look…I have nothing to offer him.
He would just see me as a little grey haired lady if he saw me .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing examples of chateaus for sale - some quite lovely, just needing new wallpaper/decor; makes me realise that Bad Manbers and Fakers have a really bad buy. I mean you would want to be producing income soon after chsteau purchase. Their place with it's awful, awful railings, no en suites (one bathroom only), out buildings need work, etc seems a really bad buy. Not forgetting the cemetry, public road through property, etc. I just don't see their business ventures "making it".
Have they have stated what their business ventures are going to be? They've been kind of nebulous- throwing around ideas. I think they fell in love with the idea, but neither strikes me as a DIYer who is willing to do the heavy lifting- they are planning on employing people to do it.

Reactions: 10
Good morning, @Pekey! I agree on his cinematography- they filming and music were done really well, and he definitely has a talent for that. But the content of his videos were dull as dirt- and he had a tendency to go on and on about very little, and things were all over the place. He should have used a storyboard- the content always felt so random and forced. He always seemed "shady" to me.
Yes, shady or forced. I remember in one early vlog he was in a field with his easel and canvas, painting. It appeared it was something he did often…well, obviously not! We see that he has chickens…but, so what? What does he do with them? He shows us his Spode, but so what? He never uses it. Yes, he’s so random. It’s as if we have a front seat to his scattered, all over the board, manic/depressive process. We’re just along for the ride…the only ride that MPK could give!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It must be heartbreaking to watch your loved ones suffer in this way I can't speak from personal experience but I really don't think that the dislike many here have for MP is because f what he does (or doesn't do!) rather than who he is.
I believe MPK he is talented, especially as an artist, and I wish he could find the desire to paint and draw again. I believe he's lost his direction for whatever reason and as a parent and brother that is a terrible thing to watch and can be very difficult to know how best to handle. I hope he gets the professional help he so desperately needs. It's time he grows up, takes responsibility for his actions and gets his life together.

I couldn't care what sexuality MPK, or any of them are, but I resented MPK's sobbing, money grab video post-Spain and when he lost subscribers then complained it was because they were homophobic. I'm not homophobic - I just don't like grifters and jerks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like FRK is doing well in Haworth, thanks to her own group of gangsta grannies.
Leaving Lalande must've been the best decision she's ever made.

Dear FRK, don't ever go back there to that toxic dumpster excuse of a farmhouse Lalande!
Stay in your tiny cellar with a little window at the end of the alleyway in the middle of the dales.
View attachment 890036
This video was incredibly charming! What a day and night difference to have our beloved Flower Killer in her own studio- she looks so happy! It was very sweet of Nikki to arrive with coffee, and tells Marie that she will cook dinner for the both of them. Marie seems to have many orders (mainly from friends of Nikki and local business owners, who are in full support of her new business), and actually seems to take pride in her new little studio. She goes to Pretty Penny the next day to purchase some more dried flowers from the lovely Corinne, and Nikki later arrives to help out and give support (Nikki is an absolute gem- she's definitely embraced the role of surrogate mum to Marie. She helps Marie deliver bouquets, and "Watch out for the car!"- I hope Marie appreciates her! Marie finally has someone in her life who actually cares about her, and wants her to succeed.) Haworth is so incredibly picturesque, and everyone seems lovely. It's a 180 from the toxic Shitoo environment. Marie, if you are reading, don't EVER go back to France. You are in the right place!

I believe MPK he is talented, especially as an artist, and I wish he could find the desire to paint and draw again. I believe he's lost his direction for whatever reason and as a parent and brother that is a terrible thing to watch and can be very difficult to know how best to handle. I hope he gets the professional help he so desperately needs. It's time he grows up, takes responsibility for his actions and gets his life together.

I couldn't care what sexuality MPK, or any of them are, but I resented MPK's sobbing, money grab video post-Spain and when he lost subscribers then complained it was because they were homophobic. I'm not homophobic - I just don't like grifters and jerks.
Unfortunately, the ENTIRE clan just enables him by coddling him. He is incredibly talented artistically, but what a waste, as he should put his passion into that versus his other vices- boozing, man-whoring, holiday-ing, and buying expensive clothing and man-bags. He had the world handed to him, but instead of using it to his benefit, he p%^&es it away, as he is an incredibly entitled bogan. No one cares he is gay- everyone suspected it, and he the only person who seems to have an issue with it (and used it as an excuse for his Patron numbers plummeting.) No, Teabag, your numbers fell because you were not producing content and people were DONE with funding your Veuve Cliquot lifestyle on a Miller Lite budget.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Michael is a talented copyist. He does not have any original ideas of his own. He traces things just like Oliver does. He is very lazy and has made only a few things in the last couple of years that we have seen.

• Heart
Michael is a talented copyist. He does not have any original ideas of his own. He traces things just like Oliver does. He is very lazy and has made only a few things in the last couple of years that we have seen.
Yes, and a con artist…persuading and deceiving others to believe he’s something that he’s not. And the compliments he gets on YouTube comments feeds his narcissism, reinforcing his belief that he’s somehow better than everyone.

• Heart
I also love Tony InLosAngeles, he continues the legacy of Bibi Bonbon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I somehow ended up down the rabbit hole of Phil and Angelina's vlogs (this is the same Phil I have never seen before until he drove Teabag to the Shitoo), and Phil showed his version of his visit at CLL- Phil is staying in the same room Teabag made the faux paneling in, and showed a framed piece of the wallpaper that Teabag designed (oh yes, it is the VERY and same beehive one that Dick and Angel have- mystery solved, BUT, why on earth does Fanny even have it on display in that room? And Phil passive aggressively throwing shade on Dick and Angel was not cool.) It was my understanding Angel PAID Teabag to design her ideas (albeit, it was low pay, but he accepted, and then the design became popular. Teabag wanted a piece of the cut, but he was already paid upfront for his work.) Dick and Angel, love them or hate them, are kind of the Chateau OGs (Original Gansters), and have a cult-like following- if you own a Chateau, you don't mess with these two, as they have more influence than one thinks. What on earth was Fanny even thinking by keeping this in that room? And Phil, oh Phil, what is your obsession with Teabag? Why on earth would you drop EVERYTHING (when you are in the midst of renovating a room with your wife) to drive this clown for an entire day to go to another Chateau that doesn't even have working HEAT?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Glad to hear that FRK is doing well, or better, I still can't watch her. I don't care how cute her new environs are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I somehow ended up down the rabbit hole of Phil and Angelina's vlogs (this is the same Phil I have never seen before until he drove Teabag to the Shitoo)…And Phil, oh Phil, what is your obsession with Teabag? Why on earth would you drop EVERYTHING (when you are in the midst of renovating a room with your wife) to drive this clown for an entire day to go to another Chateau that doesn't even have working HEAT?!?
Phil drove Teabag 4 hours away to LL to get 1 minute of Chateau Diaries airtime. Hoping it would lead you & others to find his crappy rented chateau YouTube channel. It worked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Phil drove Teabag 4 hours away to LL to get 1 minute of Chateau Diaries airtime. Hoping it would lead you & others to find his crappy rented chateau YouTube channel. It worked!
I took another look at Phil and Angelina's vlog. Ugh, that glaring yellow salon mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That is definitely a crap-tastic Shitoo! The owners are getting a good deal- rent out a derelict building for cheap, and the residents will do all the work! I was initially confused, as when people were talking about them, I thought they meant Dick and Angel were renting their Shitoo (too many Philips and too many Angel/Angelinas in the mix- don't even get me started on the Anna's- Edd's Anna? Or Phil's Anna? How can one keep them all straight?) After watching Phil and Angelina (bless her heart, she seems nice), they are not my jam.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad to hear that FRK is doing well, or better, I still can't watch her. I don't care how cute her new environs are.
I watched her last two, and while the town is certainly picturesque she keeps showing the same few streets over and over. Also, she is entirely propped up by Jill (?) and Nicky, her accommodation, studio, and also meals it seems. I would be impressed if she was actually doing things on her own.

Reactions: 14
He's only a talented hobbyist because he's lazy. Where would he be if...:unsure:... he was given a future two years ago on a silver salver but still he rather sticked to his old habits. When he realized the opportunity passed he started blaming everybody around him and wasn't man enough to look in the mirror. I believe this wasn't the first time. He's on a road becoming a very bitter and sad person trying to plead our emotions presenting himself as a misunderstood underdog but it's a lie, he's had more chances than most of us. He needs to grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.