Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a jerk response….sometimes Billy just needs to keep his mouth shut. He could have responded a little more tactfully. Billy…if you can buy another property, why do you let MPK beg for money on Patreon to renovate Gwen’s gardeners cottage? Why not just fund it yourself?
I think Gwen has more control over the funds then Billy lets on. He comes across as an impulsive shopper. Look at all of the trips to the vintage shops every week. It will be interesting to see if these plans go through or not.

Reactions: 15
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

In the words of our thick chatelaine 'on est très endommagé' :unsure: 🤣 Maybe you are luv, but there's nothing wrong with us Tattlers ... :)

Meanwhile, in Begmania land, the impoverished Petherdicks have found a solution for the missing stairs in the cottage ... having tried everything from GoFundMe to Patreon, they've now decided to buy an old convent so that they can use a set of stairs in the building for the cottage ... This will give Michael Petherdick access to the upper floor of the cottage while depriving others of access to one of the floors in the convent ... . But, there is a plus side ... Billy's going to turn the dump convent into an enormous brocante/Emmaüs so that they and our thick chatelaine can all go there to buy tat for their chateaux. There's a ready supply of tat in both chateaux, giving a whole new meaning to the word 'recycling'. The renowned artist Michael Petherdick will be painting a sign for the building, which will be called The Tat Recycling Centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It seems this new variant (from Botswana) is likely to spread more quickly even than the Delta one and it also has its own variants. They also think that, because its proteins are different from other variants, that vaccines may be less effective against it so it does sound as if it may be more dangerous than the others. On the news, they said countries on the continent may follow the UK in banning flights from and to South Africa or impose quarantine restrictions but if she and Gerry do manage to get there, they may have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days or more. As you say, she doesn't think rules apply to her but this time, she may not have any choice. In any case, it is so risky and irresponsible for Gerry to go after all his health problems. And if she does go, she will also risk spreading the new variant on her return even if she doesn't have symptoms herself. If people like SJ continue to live as they have been doing, the world will never be free of this pandemic. It makes me so angry and it's all because she wants to enjoy herself!
Perhaps some will start questioning her in the comments so that her cult can see her replies or lack of response. Wonder what kind of "Barbados" she'll try to pull? Maybe she'll start to prerecord a stockpile of vids and schedule them to release so we'll never even miss her while she's away. No questions asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some angry looking chickens, if you ask me
I'd be angry if I had to share one tiny, filthy room, over-crowded with other residents where we all bumped into each other and which had stupid framed embroidery on the walls. Just as I settled down to lay an egg, I was startled by some stupid female human cackling away outside, worse than a demented cockrell being chased by a French dog who was being chased by another very strange human wearing a pumpkin on his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m in the US and I don’t care about Tess Hoffman. Some rando American does nothing for me. The Chateau Diaries is a weird and tacky train wreck. Life in an old dilapidated farm house, renovating, decorating it and the characters we actually get to know is why I still watch. Even though it’s usually done terribly, maybe because it’s done terribly. Not because of a vague American in the background.
Having a rando American vaguely in the background, someone she apparently considers a dear friend, is all the justification SJ needs to be able to celebrate a non European holiday that is reliably familiar for her American fans. Life is a celebration, isn't it?

Reactions: 25
I’ve said this before but he’s an alcoholic or at the very least alcohol dependant as a loved family member what are you supposed to do, it’s a no win situation if you criticise they disappear and go on a bender and you have no idea where they are or if they are even alive, it’s easy to be on the outside but once you’ve glimpse inside this world life is never the same again, so don’t be so judgmental towards his family
I think he is bipolar

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If he wanted to buy a château with Gwen's money he'd buy one ... explains why they need Patreon and GoFundMe money ...

View attachment 889792
Someone Random

il y a 14 heures

Huge, but definitely doesn’t have the style of a chateau. Maybe more a little more attractive, options for sale ?

View attachment 889793

The Pethericks
il y a 14 heures

If i wanted another chateau i’d buy one, this isn’t a chateau and is perfect for our plans!
Him and his brother speak to people like you speak to dogs (French saying).

So arrogant! I don't understand how people can follow and support them. Masochists??

• Heart
View attachment 889662
...has he posted another 00:59 sec. flog???

View attachment 889692
Philip Janssen
Nov 26, 2021
THE CANDLE HACK THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A WHOLE LOT EASIER!!

@chillijam captured this screen shot. The candles are wonky. Your tip does not work.
View attachment 889676

@Phoenix Richards-Bingham posted this, it never fails.

View attachment 889680
Worse. He's taking snippets out of the first vlog to make it look like he already has more than the one. Trying to get his views and subs up, i suppose. Cash before the crash?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Him and his brother speak to people like you speak to dogs (French saying).

So arrogant! I don't understand how people can follow and support them. Masochists??
Billy's right, though, isn't he? He Gwen could always buy another château ... then they'd all be lumbered with not one, but two châteaux that generate zero income ... . He's a bright one, is Billy. Or should that be Silly Billy?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:mBJJ will not have his December debut.

View attachment 889768
28 MINUTES AGO
ndmtheater productions
NDM THEATER PRODUCTIONS CANCELLED ALL SHOWS IN DECEMBER

Tonight we received the bad news that theaters are forced to close at 17:00. We are then forced to cancel all performances planned in December. The matinees on December 4 and 11 will also be cancelled. People who have already bought their tickets for one of the performances will receive an email from us during the week.

Even though we are very disappointed for now, behind the scenes we keep going. Keep an eye on our page for updates!
Snorty only has himself to blame (and his pretend-mother/girlfriend ofcourse) for the disastrous non-start of his singing career. Ongoing ignorance like his has made the Covid situation in his homecountry run out of control. Chances are he has taken the virus back home to the HMN.

Nope definitely a drunk
Definitely a bipolar drunk!

• Heart
I watch every CD, but not Patreon or gift grab. I'm always surprised at these people who show up at holidays that I've never seen before. I recognize the other Phil from Escape. But who is Tess - the woman with the grey hair? Who is the man with the French moustache? When did Oliver get angry?

I think they ARE going to try to sell Begmania. And then move the whole fam damily into the house of horrors including poor old grandma and grandpa.

That looks just like Phi phi.... we can't see a wee wee.

Oh. And that hedgehog is too cute. Cuter than ka ka boy.
He would name the poor little guy and then forget all about it.

I am being a real crank this morning.

I need to end this with something positive. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
It is a sunny, crisp day here in Illinois and I am glad not to live at the Shanty with Snorts.
How's that?
Did that rescue hedgie die. I never heard the end of that story.

Reactions: 12
Lol the Dandefenders are out again. Thanksgiving, from my understanding, is a family event - could it not be possible to include young children too, or would that be churlish of me?
Thanksgiving across the pond is a family event. What Stephanie had was a dinner. With Annalise having previously appeared to have a cold and what also appears to have been more of a midnight nibble which isn't very kid-friendly, I'd say D&A made a wise parental choice to have only one of them attend.

Reactions: 17
It’s hard to believe SJ let MPK back into her circle after his humiliating crying vlog earlier this year. In front of the camera…Spewing forth his escapades in Spain, blowing his money, borrowing from SJ, and begging viewers to send cash.

And he has a haughty, douchebag look on his face in this picture.

View attachment 888464

...they Both look smug and full of themselves...in fact...the majority of this lala crowd grows slimier and smarmier by the day.
now Ollie is ready to ride the money train...although he appears to be as inept as SJ...but no doubt he’ll learn. SJ is consumed with her greed...she’s about to sell Lala crap...more travel vlogs...quite nauseating...but the marks will pay and she knows it. she can’t get enough of that granny $...imagine that’s why she brought peth back into the fold...it’s all about the cash...no matter who she has to befriend...makes no matter to her. bottom line...they are all pretty horrible people...😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That convent is beyond nightmarish. You couldn't pay me to spend a night there. Dead nun vibes, ugh. More paranormal crap coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 889768
28 MINUTES AGO
ndmtheater productions

Tonight we received the bad news that theaters are forced to close at 17:00. We are then forced to cancel all performances planned in December. The matinees on December 4 and 11 will also be cancelled. People who have already bought their tickets for one of the performances will receive an email from us during the week.

Even though we are very disappointed for now, behind the scenes we keep going. Keep an eye on our page for updates!
Ah crap! I thought BJJ's Broadway play ( big laugh!) would keeps Snorts out of the way for at least 3 weeks!
Damn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 889768
28 MINUTES AGO
ndmtheater productions

He’s her own personal plague

Give it 3 weeks and it’s Stephanie that will need all the render her crumbling uninhabitable farmhouse required

Better still … no Nutti in January … just her alone with snorts …..

Popcorn 🍿 ready 😈

• Haha
I think this could be the property that the Pethericks viewed in Ernée which isn’t far away from them. Will investigate further :) Trying to find a listing for it. Possibly the third pic?
Shows on there as 'no longer available'.
...that place they were viewing...looked like the perfect set for a horror movie...😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would be such karma if SJ could go NOWHERE this winter to escape her freezing cold doghouse and she had to stay there and live in the ice cold dump she created.
And no reason to be away from PJ long enough to realize that, selflessly, she must let him go. Now they'll be teeth-chatteringly close 24/7. Love is beautiful!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.