Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really is sad that she has no close girlfriends. Tells you a lot.
This could also be the reason Tess has been brought back in too. SJ must have read here how sad we are she does not have any close girly friends. Their "friendship" was astray for many years and now all of a sudden Tess is back and SJ is spending the American holidays (4th of July and Thanksgiving) with her? SJ is a smelly piece of old fish, that's what she is and her bad odor never fades.

I do not like Oliver or Squirrel Boy but the one I hate is Teabag.... just that spivvy look on his face . Rrrrr
This could help you getting over this aversion: his own brother, who brought him to France to get him out of trouble in the first place, has enough money in his marriage to buy a monastery on top of the already purchased shittoo, but refuses to help out Trotterboy Pathetic with his unfortunate life style debts. I think it's safe to say you are not alone in your dislike...

Good afternoon, @Pekey! I was shocked as well Fanny just let the grifter waltz back in as if nothing had happened.
But did she not warn us vlogs ago that the Jarvisses and the Pathetics are "thick as thieves"? Nothing to be shocked about, they are both equally abominable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Snorty didn’t seem happy when SJ described the dinnerset ( same as dearest Granny and Revered Grandpa’s ) as KITSCH on CD Thanksgiving. His taste level is seriously low brow. Oliver, age appropriate, her equal and peer in matters cultural, History of Art and Oxford might bring the whole Snorty dalliance into stark relief.
I for one won’t miss Philip if (when) he’s given the flick. I’m so an Oliver fan, am feeling his disdain for Snorty. Bring it on.

Reactions: 20
yes, the moustaches happened about 2 weeks ago.
And I wonder how long Methrick has been there ... he commented in the live chat on GAG October 25th that he would be going there the following Monday, after Halloween.
And she's made it look like Ollie just came, but he was at the Thanksgiving dinner from 2 weeks ago ... either he's been there a long time, OR he's gone already too.

editing to add ... is this also when Thomas was so sick, and that's why he's extra shy, maybe?
Does this mean that the grand salon stuff is also 2 weeks behind ... ?

I shouldn't even try to understand her timelines, it is painful.
I'm usually in full agreement with all arguments casting shadow on her shady timelines, but Pathetic was brought in on last Tuesday and the Thanksgiving dinner was filmed on last Wednesday, so my eyes and ears have assured me.

Reactions: 31
Not only was Ollie casting shade at BJJ but so was Tess. She was rolling her eyes at the camera while he was talking and he turned she quickly looked down at her plate. Did anyone notice a couple references were thrown out there at their critic. One about safety and the other about doing things true to the original intent( can’t exactly remember verbatim)
Did you notice they cleaned the cuboard doors!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I read tonight that the UK has banned flights from South Africa due to the new variant that is worryingly vaccine resistant.
I would not be planning a trip there.
Yes, but then rules and restrictions do not apply to SJ. Good God, she is above such frivolous things.

Reactions: 13
Just watched CD - no way that was done on France - 25 Nov (note opening sentance - the day La La celebrates Thanksgiving).

Am I right in reading the kitchen clock - they are serving main at 10:40pm?
Is it just me, or do other people also think that these people don't give two F's about Thanksgiving, it's their effort at attracting the Green Dollar. If I was from the States or Canada, I would feel totally insulted by this visual prostitution.

I can't stop staring at Phillips Meeken massive beany head, it's rugby ball huge.
That yellow beanie he was wearing makes me think he is morphing into a Minion, but then, that's what he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, but then rules and restrictions do not apply to SJ. Good God, she is above such frivolous things.
It seems this new variant (from Botswana) is likely to spread more quickly even than the Delta one and it also has its own variants. They also think that, because its proteins are different from other variants, that vaccines may be less effective against it so it does sound as if it may be more dangerous than the others. On the news, they said countries on the continent may follow the UK in banning flights from and to South Africa or impose quarantine restrictions but if she and Gerry do manage to get there, they may have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days or more. As you say, she doesn't think rules apply to her but this time, she may not have any choice. In any case, it is so risky and irresponsible for Gerry to go after all his health problems. And if she does go, she will also risk spreading the new variant on her return even if she doesn't have symptoms herself. If people like SJ continue to live as they have been doing, the world will never be free of this pandemic. It makes me so angry and it's all because she wants to enjoy herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The "class" thing is everywhere. I was raised in an affluent environment, but was taught from an early age, "Treat all people with kindness, and be humble. You don't know their background, or the hardships they've suffered. It doesn't matter if one is rich or poor- what truly matters is the person." I suspect Oliver is actually somewhat intimidated by Dan, as Dan possesses man-like skills (Oliver's more amiable to Amaury, as Amaury happens to be Fanny's cousin), and hence, puts on his "I'm superior to you, peasant!" attitude with Dan. Oliver strikes me as a very insecure person.
Oliver had the same attitude with Tomas. I was shocked (whatever we can think of Tomas).

Reactions: 16
It seems this new variant (from Botswana) is likely to spread more quickly even than the Delta one and it also has its own variants. They also think that, because its proteins are different from other variants, that vaccines may be less effective against it so it does sound as if it may be more dangerous than the others. On the news, they said countries on the continent may follow the UK in banning flights from and to South Africa or impose quarantine restrictions but if she and Gerry do manage to get there, they may have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days or more. As you say, she doesn't think rules apply to her but this time, she may not have any choice. In any case, it is so risky and irresponsible for Gerry to go after all his health problems. And if she does go, she will also risk spreading the new variant on her return even if she doesn't have symptoms herself. If people like SJ continue to live as they have been doing, the world will never be free of this pandemic. It makes me so angry and it's all because she wants to enjoy herself!
So true..we have a girlfriend who works at Schiphol airport..she says thats she is amazed how many people still travel..so many people dont give a tit about the regulations..they dont even think through...we will have this virus for many years to come...i am afraid..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They have no lives...apart from being tentacles at the Shanty. And SJ is their house mother... You know, like at a dirty frat house. All effeminate men surrounding her this year.
Most women are too smart and see SJ for what she is.
🙊 tentacles

Reactions: 4
Looks like Steve and Angela from Chateau Caillac (who do the tandem holidays) are selling up as well. Apologies if this has already been said.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 888477
hoping this is the start of Stefs plan to get rid of Hedgehog boy. Make him jealous and then have a big argument and tell him he's too immature if she can't have friends! Love Philly to get his marching orders. How long do people have to live together in France before they are legally required to split assets after a break up? She will have to do it before then....
Albeit, the Dickensian pick pocket is a nine bob note(not inclined to the female species), and my partner/lover posed like that in a photograph, I would be out of there like the fcuking Roadrunner. Start packing your beannies PJ

Reactions: 11
it has, but they have said they don't expect it to sell quickly. They are planning their son's wedding there next summer.
Believe Chateau de Sauge is also for sale (Donna and Paul from Chateau DYI). I saw the Leggett posting a couple of weeks ago but can't seem for find now.

• Wow
Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 10.45.21.png

Remind me why Dear Phyllis is dressed up as a waiter? And Phyllis, you weren't as thorough as you have recently been with your hairline painting technique.

Side note: No Annaliese at the Thanksgiving dinner???? Suspect - trouble in paradise? Also you would think SJ would be giving thanks to everyone who helped at the Chateau including David, Kirsty, Annaliese, Mary Poppin amongst many others

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tell that to SJ! She was so rude to comment on Olivers weight as the first thing when she saw him, and she left it in! He changed the subject and handled it with grace, he was well brought up, she not so. You never know if someone has been ill, suffers with an eating disorder, you should never comment on someones weight.

His long nails make me wanna puke. Is that a thing, or is he just a creep?
She was and even annemarie exclaimed , she really is so uncouth ,she’d see this as a compliment not as an unacceptable thing to say

View attachment 888839

Remind me why Dear Phyllis is dressed up as a waiter? And Phyllis, you weren't as thorough as you have recently been with your hairline painting technique.

Side note: No Annaliese at the Thanksgiving dinner???? Suspect - trouble in paradise? Also you would think SJ would be giving thanks to everyone who helped at the Chateau including David, Kirsty, Annaliese, Mary Poppin amongst many others
It’s been said multiple times they tag team the engagements as someone has to watch the kids .

This could also be the reason Tess has been brought back in too. SJ must have read here how sad we are she does not have any close girly friends. Their "friendship" was astray for many years and now all of a sudden Tess is back and SJ is spending the American holidays (4th of July and Thanksgiving) with her? SJ is a smelly piece of old fish, that's what she is and her bad odor never fades
In every photo I have seen of Tess and in all the vlogs she has been in, I have never seen her smiling. She always looks disdainful, is she naturally always like this, whoever she is with? It's quite understandable when she's with SJ and co but she rarely looks happy, whoever she's with. What do you think about her, Clara?

Reactions: 16
I think Annaliese and Dan are a great team. But, I can see where frustration can grow from him constantly being on the Charlatan's beck and call- "Drop everything now- it's an emergencyyyy!" when he is off the clock and should be spending time with his family (and this is starting to affect his own restoration projects as well.) I think Annaliese just needed a sanity break, and kudos to her for taking some time off to get away. The problem with Dan- he's too loyal of an employee, and I think he secretly enjoys being the go-to guy for everything- he's the one who has to fix everything in a crisis. While we (and Annaliese) all know that Dan would never stray, it has to be incredibly frustrating that whenever there is an issue, Dan is expected to drop everything and drive to the shitoo. Fanny is a narcissist- the world revolves around her, so the fact Dan actually has a life outside of the shitoo with responsibilities is lost on her. Dan, time to grow a set, man up, and set boundaries- she's NOT going to fire you.
Or it could be that he was already there when these things happened as the timelines are so mixed up. Amaury and Davy are quite capable of coping with things even if others aren't. Stefanee is probably cobbling bits of filming together to make a vlog. It's most likely freezing and boring a lot of the time. The pot washer seemed a bit grumpy and not wanting to give her the time of day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.