Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video made zero percent sense to me as well. She had to repair some covering that was rotten (was it to a well? I couldn't make it out- before some B&B guests arrived- is she renting out her home as a B&B? I am so confused.) The roses were never explained (as she did not show the note, or acknowledge the sender), and gave a short confusing speech at the end about it being okay to be depressed, but she and Selmar want to thank everyone. This was just even more nebulous than the latest Shitoo Diaries. Tatyanna, we want to root for you- but no one has any clue about what you just vlogged!
I skimmed through Tatyana’s birthday vlog and found it very dull. She needs to figure out how to be on camera, she was repairing a man hole cover. She said “someone remembered” in regards to the flowers, so I’m guessing they were from Selmar. The end was a typical ‘woe is me’ rant about showing the crap side of life. But we all know about the crap side of life, and I watch YT for escapism, so please put your glad rags on and perform for us! We want to see TAtyana and Selmar dancing, shopping for chateau and homewards and cooking together, we want to see their chemistry. Alone, neither of them have magnetism, but together they have chemistry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG watched the napkin going into the napkin ring. Bet he wasn't thinking about pledging anything. Just as well he has fingers as he has nothing in those tight pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The latest Shitoo Diaries: Our Charlatan returns with Dan from London, and arrive back to Miss Havisham's crumbling abode to find Jolly Ollie with Amaury in the workshop. Ollie looks like he has not eaten in the 18 months he and Fanny have been apart, and remarks his wife, Camilla, has him working out with not one, but 2 trainers. Amaury comments that he spoke with the chapel restorer (because there is finally someone in the Shitoo who speaks French fluently), and he will be arriving next week. Fanny takes a nap, and awakes next to Ollie, and they proceed to tuck into a giant box of chocolates whilst under the covers in her bed. (It seemed very inappropriate being Ollie IS a married man, but apparently, his wife doesn't mind...?) Amaury is doing all the heavy lifting on the grand salon, and has relocated two of the massive mirrors to a stairway. Fanny & Co attend a local event (which she cannot find initially, despite having lived there for 16 years), where they get to vote on a new cafe interior. Not much is shown or explained about this- suspect Fanny, as a local business owner, finally realizes she needs to be part of the local community. (Someone failed to explained to Fanny the importance of joining the local Chamber of Commerce, and knowing the pulse of your local area- it certainly would have made her life much easier when dealing with the lake and permits.) Fanny arrives back home where a volunteer has made dinner consisting of green beans, sweet potatoes, "mystery casserole" (this is a direct quote) and another made garlic bread. Fin. Credits. This was probably one of the "WTF did I even watch?!?" Shitoo Diary episodes ever. It was so thrown together and random- and why were there volunteers there?!? I thought they were done with guests for the season...?
If my husband was Dan, and he had just been in London living the life of Riley while I solo parented two babies, and I saw him drive his employer back from the airport, stop off for bread, then hang around at her house aimlessly before coming home… let’s just say he’d be in the dog house. I hope Dan was paid for those hours spent away from his family that morning.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How did Dan manage to film his podcast with Anne Marie without a cameraman snorting and butting in! Oh I know he used a tripod, silly me 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 18
(Grabs popcorn and waits... Oh vey, nothing is going to happen. At least this popcorn has extra butter!) Her relationship with Jolly Ollie is still confusing AF- they are obviously more than friends, and Jolly Ollie's wife is cool with that. How is BJJ going to deal with this one?
Lol they are both asexual, they both said it in an early vlog. Nothing is going on there. His wife looks out for herself. He may be very closeted gay, or just asexual but he does not sleep with women much IMO.

Reactions: 7
If my husband was Dan, and he had just been in London living the life of Riley while I solo parented two babies, and I saw him drive his employer back from the airport, stop off for bread, then hang around at her house aimlessly before coming home… let’s just say he’d be in the dog house. I hope Dan was paid for those hours spent away from his family that morning.
I think he was hanging around so he would appear in her vlog and hopefully get a few more subscribers, it’s all very calculated in my opinion, Annalise is no doubt fine with it, if he can increase their income they can stop living on the breadline and get their home finished, well that’s how I see it

Reactions: 9
its the next sceem...to rip the grandparents off..they are at an age that help must be needed..so they sell their place..also the chateau is sold with gites and some almost finished gites..so they think they will make a huge profit...the monestry is cheap..probably been a school..lotts to be done to make it habitable..for the whole bunch..its not a sideproject..if i want to buy a project i dont take my grandparents with me do i? unless they are involved..mark my words..Begmania is for sale in the near future...and the grandparents house too...They cannot afford the place..its not making a profit.for them all to live off....its not possible..and then their lifestyles..spending thousands of euros on crap..And why is he so keen to keep the place and the cellars locked...because they already bought it??? I have a feeling the bank is on their heels...
That makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 1
its the next sceem...to rip the grandparents off..they are at an age that help must be needed..so they sell their place..also the chateau is sold with gites and some almost finished gites..so they think they will make a huge profit...the monestry is cheap..probably been a school..lotts to be done to make it habitable..for the whole bunch..its not a sideproject..if i want to buy a project i dont take my grandparents with me do i? unless they are involved..mark my words..Begmania is for sale in the near future...and the grandparents house too...They cannot afford the place..its not making a profit.for them all to live off....its not possible..and then their lifestyles..spending thousands of euros on crap..And why is he so keen to keep the place and the cellars locked...because they already bought it??? I have a feeling the bank is on their heels...
I still don't understand the scam or idea ... I probably ate too much turkey and my brain is on slow mode ..... So, Sell the 1/4 done chateau and gites and the grandparents home in UK? to buy the monastery and live and reno it with the leftover profit? Where do these grandparents live? I didn't even know the grandparents were still alive! So they'll move to France to live in a crumbling institution while they slowly fix it up?? They'll suddenly be quick renovators /flippers?? It makes more sense to put the aging gparents in a corner of the chateau. I really don't understand the thinking.... Again, his dad isn't getting younger and Billy is no master builder and DiY is slow process ...unless they literally plan to renovate it quickly with proper hired help but that will be $$$ .
If they can't afford Baismaignee anymore, how is jumping into the massive project better? Do explain bc I dont understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And what is with this upbeat fake personality, the faulty enunciation and the top-speed speech? He was obviously very nervous. This is not the usual way he speaks.

Fully agree. It's about respect. I asked the hubs - what would YOU feel like if all of YOUR friends and Co workers saw ME doing that? Point, set, match. I mean really... just.... ugh. Stupid tit you do when you are 15... just bleeping stupid and disrespectful. Hear the kids now mummy, why is daddy cuddling auntie fck face in bed".... no. Nope. Niet. Nein. Non.
Why is the single woman (like the classic “mistress”) always getting the vitriol? HE is the married one, HE should be thinking of his wife here, it is NOT up to Steph to police his morals. I hate this, it feeds into the woman as the seductress and the married man as helpless idiot. In this case Olly is an idiot anyway, god love him, but let’s witch here about HIS insensitivity towards his wife. We all know his hot, yoga teaching wife is having an affair with one or both of his personal trainers anyway, she probably pushed him onto the plane for France.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The begmania lott..including the grandparents are viewing a property...Billy says its an investment..a side project...pardon...your own chateau isnt even finished...No my guess is that they want to sell the chateau..he thinks he can get a good profit...looking at what his neigbours are asking for the stableblock...and devert that old covent into a familyhome..including the grandparents...mark my words..things are not going well financially...its not a sideproject...its a moneypitt.it needs huge renovation...you cannot get a profit for that unless you live in it yourself together with all your family..its not interesting as a renting out thing..its to expensive...no profit can be made there..letts find out what the price is..i want to know..i guess something in the range of 450000 euros..
I recall they had plans to restore the original basement kitchen in their chateau and did a video tour of the space. The upstairs kitchen was only to be temporary. Haven't seen or heard anything about this since. The chateau is a money pit and wouldn't be surprised to find finances are tight. I've neveractually seen a paying guest and its been a tough couple of years with Covid.

Reactions: 14
I think he was hanging around so he would appear in her vlog and hopefully get a few more subscribers, it’s all very calculated in my opinion, Annalise is no doubt fine with it, if he can increase their income they can stop living on the breadline and get their home finished, well that’s how I see it
You might be right and that's very sad.

What sort of life is this ? All these people depending on Lalande and the Châtelaine 's vlogs.

Must be stressful for both sides.

Reactions: 13
The Chateau Diaries
23 hours ago
Hello! We’re very lucky because the chateau is already structurally sound (touch wood!) with the exception of the terrace which has planned building work. So my patrons and I can focus on bringing the beauty back to Lalande - the gardens, decoration, panelling, heating, etc. As for the period, the chateau was built between the 15th and 19th centuries, so anything spanning those periods are technically correct for the chateau. Lalande is a chateau that has been changed by each generation and it’s that diversity and eclecticism that I love ❤
Really?! That's her reply to the Patreon members' concern and questions! Oh... am I feeling a slew of different emotions... 🙄 😡🤮

Billy says its an investment..a side project...pardon...your own chateau isnt even finished...
This... Hands down! 🙇‍♀️

No my guess is that they want to sell the chateau..he thinks he can get a good profit...
Interesting theory....

Let's not forgot MPK cottage.....
If they sell, then he will not be able to put in his bespoke oak staircase!!! 😱🤣🤣🤣

finances are tight
Yet Bully trotts around various brocantes and antique fairs for tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still don't understand the scam or idea ... I probably ate too much turkey and my brain is on slow mode ..... So, Sell the 1/4 done chateau and gites and the grandparents home in UK? to buy the monastery and live and reno it with the leftover profit? Where do these grandparents live? I didn't even know the grandparents were still alive! So they'll move to France to live in a crumbling institution while they slowly fix it up?? They'll suddenly be quick renovators /flippers?? It makes more sense to put the aging gparents in a corner of the chateau. I really don't understand the thinking.... Again, his dad isn't getting younger and Billy is no master builder and DiY is slow process ...unless they literally plan to renovate it quickly with proper hired help but that will be $$$ .
If they can't afford Baismaignee anymore, how is jumping into the massive project better? Do explain bc I dont understand.
The grandparents already live in France.

Reactions: 9
You might be right and that's very sad.

What sort of life is this ? All these people depending on Lalande and the Châtelaine 's vlogs.

Must be stressful for both sides.
Dan may have been hanging around to film his sit-down with Aumary about Movember. The time-lines are so mixed up between all the videos it's hard to keep track.

Reactions: 13
its all just a jump in another cold lake...the grandparents live in France..they think they can sell the chateau with a huge profit..as the old stableblock is for sale for like 2 million...they have a chateau...a big guesthouse..2 appartments, and three gites..the house dad and mum now live in..their to be renovated cottage and michaels..so they payed like 1 million for it like 4 years ago..they think they can make 2.5 million from the chateau..makes a nice profit..they buy back the monestary..for like 450000...my guess maybe even less, i have searched for it..but i guess its not in their neigborhood..invest 500000 in that plus the money from the grandparentshouse....say like 250000..still a nice ammount left..to live the life of luxery..and they even have space for renting rooms out..not that i think that building would attract much holidayrentals...it looks awfull..just like all the schools i went to..and i am very happy to forget about those depressing buildings.....

Reactions: 19
I logged into to YouTube to look at the Pethericks video and saw this…YouTube asking me to rate a comment! This is the first time I’ve seen that…is this something new? Or maybe just new to me? 🤔

37E8702F-BAAA-47B6-A106-DF3C9305BBAF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What's all this obsession with looks. There.s way more value to a person than looks..........
Tell that to SJ! She was so rude to comment on Olivers weight as the first thing when she saw him, and she left it in! He changed the subject and handled it with grace, he was well brought up, she not so. You never know if someone has been ill, suffers with an eating disorder, you should never comment on someones weight.

I’m just going to leave this right here…(he had to have included this as an easter egg for Tattle!).

View attachment 887072
His long nails make me wanna puke. Is that a thing, or is he just a creep?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Tell that to SJ! She was so rude to comment on Olivers weight as the first thing when she saw him, and she left it in! He changed the subject and handled it with grace, he was well brought up, she not so. You never know if someone has been ill, suffers with an eating disorder, you should never comment on someones weight.
no..like i said before..you can buy a chateau..and even an education..but no good upbringing, class..or good manners..your just the product of the generation before you...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

His long nails make me wanna puke. Is that a thing, or is he just a creep?
My guess is he had covid. He is too embarrassed to admit. He looks just thin but not muscular. Also seems quite confused, I don't remember him like that. He was also travelling a lot during pandemic across Europe. His two "personal trainers" were nurses.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.