Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Käseigel?
Grapefruit halves covered in foil were my favourite bases.
In the 60s/70s, people used to make hedgehogs with cocktail sticks stuck into something (can't recall what) and then have pineapple chunks or chunks of cheese on the sticks! Think they should definitely have those for the party!

Peacock pie with leaky leeks, followed by rhubarb rubble crumble for dessert!
I used to make them with half a grapefruit covered in tin foil. Hrers a sophisticated example to inspire PhiPhi.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He got the blame for the leak and hasnt appeared since!
There appears to be no correlation between those facts. He's on a holiday, planned way before the leak. I know we would all be delighted if there was something wrong between the charlataine and her builder, but I like to stick to the facts as I know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There appears to be no correlation between those facts. He's on a holiday, planned way before the leak. I know we would all be delighted if there was something wrong between the charlataine and her builder, but I like to stick to the facts as I know them.
i would not be surprised if Fan stopped the work..there is plenty footage now to distract her followers..if he starts back again in Januari she has already won three months..of money not spend..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will start her own channel on yt on what it’s really like living in rural France and not in a shitoo. So far the rest of the chateauverse floggers do not give a genuine account of real life. Even the escape to rural france doesn’t reflect anything other than what Dan wants since he started his daily flog.
Please no

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where have we heard an idea like this??? 🤔 They even bring the grandparents along.

The Pethericks
Viewing A Property
comments...

Mavis Pritchard

1 hour ago
I have no words! You see opportunity and investment potential. I see a money pit and energy sucker. The world needs people of vision and the Petherick clan definitely have it. Good luck with your decision making. Thanks Billy🙏❤

John Vonundzu
1 hour ago
So agree about the money pit / energy sucker aspect. A defunct, institutionalized convent (?) seems like a serious investment mistake waiting to happen.

Robert DeLaria
12 minutes ago
Actually makes a lot of sense as an upscale old age home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh but his wife is WAY prettier than Steph. I don’t think she has anything to worry about.
Having seen now how S and O spent their day I understand now that Camilla sends him of to Steph for a week or two to paint without worrying a minute. Talking about cars, searching for glasses, forgetting keys, etc.? Omg, what a waste of time. If he is always like that she is probably glad to have a week off.
I am sure her day with Juan and Carlos was more exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today I attended a large event , the Country Living Fair in Harrogate, a trade fair run by a magazine showcasing British design and crafts and celebrating artisan producers. Country style.
I was impressed by the Covid safety methods put in place. . You were, asked by email to bring your Covid passport. People exempt from vaccinations or who hadn't had one were given a lateral flow test on the spot. They are told in advance. We were asked to wear masks, one way system in place, plenty of ventilation, wider spaces between stalls. It felt very safe and handled well. The only drawback was that food samples were few, and far between.

Reactions: 25
The property the Pethericks viewed from the exterior reminded me of my old dorm at University. Is this the property that was part of their estate. Definitely looks like a money pit as well. That basement, so kept thinking something was going to jump out at them. Is it just me or does Billy’s manner on his videos has changed. Certainly a difference since Ryan’s absence.

Reactions: 8
Yes , I think Stephanie should market something for income, rather than depend only on Patron. Isnt that what the biggest gripe is with these channels?
Along the same lines with Philip and his own channel... It would be really dumb for him not to take advantage of Lalandes subscribers now...fast fwd when they break up and he wants a ytube channel and realizes the abundance of followers he failed to take advantage of! It's definitely weird world we live in now. Followers , subscribe, like!

• Heart
Does the building that Gwen and Billy go to not look at, not look like something we have seen before months ago in a vlog? Like somewhere he stopped and looked at or Michael? Is this a made up memory on my part or does it look familiar to anyone else?

Also, there was a young man dressed in black with a blue mask standing outside behind the baby buggy (on the left) with Billy's grandparents, mom and Gwen. At fist look I thought that it could be the real estate agent but could this be the brother Petherick that we have never met?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does the building that Gwen and Billy go to not look at, not look like something we have seen before months ago in a vlog? Like somewhere he stopped and looked at or Michael? Is this a made up memory on my part or does it look familiar to anyone else?

Also, there was a young man dressed in black with a blue mask standing outside behind the baby buggy (on the left) with Billy's grandparents, mom and Gwen. At fist look I thought that it could be the real estate agent but could this be the brother Petherick that we have never met?
I think this is the other brother - Justin? I wonder why the grandparents went with them - maybe Billy wants them to buy in to this project?

Its been discussed that they do in fact rent it. I was perplexed however when he kept saying my chateau. Why you would sink time & $$$ into something you don’t own unless they receive credit for the work. Freaking strange!
Maybe the pay very little for rent because they've agreed to do the renovations and upkeep? A friend of mine has a property she rents out for very much less in exchange for all yardwork and maintenance issues.

Reactions: 4
The begmania lott..including the grandparents are viewing a property...Billy says its an investment..a side project...pardon...your own chateau isnt even finished...No my guess is that they want to sell the chateau..he thinks he can get a good profit...looking at what his neigbours are asking for the stableblock...and devert that old covent into a familyhome..including the grandparents...mark my words..things are not going well financially...its not a sideproject...its a moneypitt.it needs huge renovation...you cannot get a profit for that unless you live in it yourself together with all your family..its not interesting as a renting out thing..its to expensive...no profit can be made there..letts find out what the price is..i want to know..i guess something in the range of 450000 euros..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries
10 minutes ago
Happy Thanksgiving lovely people ❤
I am celebrating this evening with very dear American friends, feeling thankful for everything in my life. For my family, the incredible people I live with, Lalande and this beautiful global community.

The only thing I’m not thankful for this very second is my broken hard drive which is preventing me from uploading tonight’s Thanksgiving vlog (which we filmed at Lalande last night)! Luckily I have a back up at the chateau, so as soon as I get home tonight I’ll upload the video, which should hopefully be up later tonight.

In the meantime, if you’d like a sneak peek of our celebrations and you haven’t seen Philip’s first video from Lalande, check it out on his channel @Philip Janssen
It only launched this morning and he’s already had over 13,000 views 🎉🍾🥂🎉

I hope you’re all having a beautiful evening. The photo is of the fire that I’m sitting in front of in my friend’s picturesque French manor and I’m feeling very thankful in this moment ❤❤❤
Show less

Fanny has decamped again - did she take Phiphi with her? What about Oliver? Has Petherick gone off in search of fresh young playthings? So many questions....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Having seen now how S and O spent their day I understand now that Camilla sends him of to Steph for a week or two to paint without worrying a minute. Talking about cars, searching for glasses, forgetting keys, etc.? Omg, what a waste of time. If he is always like that she is probably glad to have a week off.
I am sure her day with Juan and Carlos was more exciting.
He's always been a bit of a bumbler, but my impression is that Steph stresses Ollie almost to the breaking point.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.