Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still here, don't be sad! Hope you are soon feeling better. šŸ’‹ (y):giggle::coffee: Life has its ups and downs, look after yourself. I enjoy Tattle and it is great to see funny comments by people one has gotten used to, but it seems as well that some get themselves a new name ! So they might still be here, under cover! :LOL: Wishing you all the best, stay with us and chin up! šŸ’‹(y)
you are not the heathcliffe we are looking for..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Still here, don't be sad! Hope you are soon feeling better. šŸ’‹ (y):giggle::coffee: Life has its ups and downs, look after yourself. I enjoy Tattle and it is great to see funny comments by people one has gotten used to, but it seems as well that some get themselves a new name ! So they might still be here, under cover! :LOL: Wishing you all the best, stay with us and chin up! šŸ’‹(y)
Thanks Heathcliff. That was very nice. Xoxoxo right back attcha, darlinā€™.

With all that hair filler (hair philly) I thought he was a 14 year old girl. Then I saw the unshaved hairs on his chin...
Wow!..I just got freaked out by your avatar!ā€¦Iā€™m using my iPad and I moved it a little bit and it looked like the picture moved and the mouth moved like it was talking!ā€¦What the heck are they putting in that cold and flu medicine Iā€™m taking???ā€¦šŸ˜³šŸ¤£

you are not the heathcliffe we are looking for..

Heā€™s the Heathcliff Iā€™m looking for!ā€¦šŸ¤£

Another thing I found weird in the patreon video - actually 2
1. Her aspiration of more work with Christies being to create videos of the history of the objects for sale. Don't Christies already have teams of experts who resesrch the articles and write reports on them for the auctions? Would she arrive to film with her pink phone to do this work?

2. When she listed all the people who she pays - Natti, Anne Marie, Dan, Kirsty, Phillip, Selmar, Ian and staff, Matt and staff - that is everyone who is in her life regularly. So she is paying people to work for her and be her companions? That can be awkward.
She may be paying them but sheā€™s also filming them for her vlogs so, in essence, sheā€™s making some of that money back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The reappearance of the issue of the world wide real estate owned by the Jarvisses has made me think of two other hazinesses in her story lately: her main bank account being British and her sudden need for a carte de sejour, when she should have had her French passport by now.
The French tax system taxes real estate wealth through IFI, which has replaced the solidarity wealth tax (ISF) since January 2018. One is liable for this tax if the net value of your property worldwide exceeds 1,300,000 euros. With just her London flat and the HMN she would definitely be liable for it, but: if you do not live in France, only real estate located in France is taken into account, which is probably also why they are trying to keep HMNā€™s actual value as low as possible, not increased over the years since they bought the place despite the work done to it and not even taken inflation into account.
Claiming to be a British citizen, owning a holiday home in France (HMN) and spend time there through a carte de sejour instead of a passport (which would imply citizenship) and using a British bank account she is clearly avoiding this tax, which rate varies between 0.50% and 1.50% of the declared value every year. Her multiple trips also play into this narrative of only using the HMN as a holiday home.
It is up to you to decide whether or not to declare your assets to the IFI. However, and SJ should pay close attention: if the tax authorities decide that you are subject to this wealth tax nevertheless, they have the right to collect the arrears with penalties over the previous TEN years. Maybe she should inform her patrons of the risks she is taking with their money?
It might even explain her totally vague timeline in her vlogs. Even though it would be easy to fix that, she needs it to be as vague as possible, to maintain a story of not being there when she was....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I am wrong. but I was under the impression that SJ does not think she has a problem, and would not want help for it even if it was pointed out to her. She does not think it harms anyone, even herself. An addict or someone with no impulse control has to want help. I don't think she sees a problem and Nic, Potty and Support Squirrel don't want to suggest to her that there is
I doubt if she knows what it is and she probably would not admit she has mental health problems, although I think she did once talk about depression. She has shown a feeling of guilt about buying stuff as she mentions it and says she must not buy something or "can't afford to"; this, of course, may just be because she has read criticism of her spending. I agree she probably won't recognise that she needs help or ask for it and most of her "friends" will not tell her that. I thought Cat might be courageous enough as she has mentioned acquisition problems but in a jokey way and I am not sure that Cat understands the cause or extent of it and she does seem now to have allowed herself to come under SJ's "spell". The longer SJ goes on without help, the more serious and more dangerous it will become and yes, it is SJ, herself, who will be harmed.

GUYS LISTEN, I have this strong feeling idk if i'm right or wrong but i think the collaboration is either by julie montagu or that male version of marie (i don't remember his name).
A while back, she was talking about doing some vlogging with the woman from "Chateau Love". She met her again Italy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It might even explain her totally vague timeline in her vlogs. Even though it would be easy to fix that, she needs it to be as vague as possible, to maintain a story of not being there when she was....
and seeing her here watching our comments is interesting as the very next vlog put out is such a spin doctor attempt ,and any update on her hospital visit i hate people who video or take photo in hospital bed and vague about it , saying I am ok and dont want to talk about it , then get pissed because everyone has speculated on whats going on. My guess its mental health related mid life crisis waking up and realising that your wasting time on a support squirel cant be that good for you.

Reactions: 8
OMG They really have a live-in cleaning lady ? And they cry poverty (remember the first vlog : she needed people's money to put "some food on the table" !!
It's very typical for white people in SA to have live in servants but they don't live comfortably in the house; they may be sleeping on a floor in the cellar or in an outhouse!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
UK tax is not an area I know much about but I would reckon that there is a maximum gift value you can receive before tax needs to be paid. An apartment or two sure what's that between the taxman and SJ.

Reactions: 7
I always wonder if her superfans have any clue of the cost of all her travels ??
my point exactly with SIL stuck in culture where brother fits the bill , even if someone else pays for said accomodation and travel , theres always food and spending money needed cant tell me otherwise. Superfans are the brother in this case as I bleated before SJ never is without having the perfaccct meal and beats me how she remains that size eating 5 star all the time . Maybe trip to the bathroom after eating...

Oh wow, I didn't realize she had two Airbnb's. So ,does Isabel look after it during the high summer season? An entire house for Ā£130/night??? Isn't that $200 US dollars? That's amazing?!?
Remember they are in SA where things are way cheaper.

Reactions: 6
It's very typical for white people in SA to have live in servants but they don't live comfortably in the house; they may be sleeping on a floor in the cellar or in an outhouse!
yes in certain parts of middle east they get a mattress on the floor sad to say and there passport is taken from them , on some occassions they dont get paid and not realised from contract alongside some major abuse

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A rodent is a small furry mammal whose teeth never stop growing. ... Rodents are known for their shyness, and lemmings are tragically famous for their supposed mass suicides when their populations exceed food supplies, but when you call someone a rodent, it's an insult. It's akin to calling them a rat.

1634174266107.png
1634174859696.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The reappearance of the issue of the world wide real estate owned by the Jarvisses has made me think of two other hazinesses in her story lately: her main bank account being British and her sudden need for a carte de sejour, when she should have had her French passport by now.
The French tax system taxes real estate wealth through IFI, which has replaced the solidarity wealth tax (ISF) since January 2018. One is liable for this tax if the net value of your property worldwide exceeds 1,300,000 euros. With just her London flat and the HMN she would definitely be liable for it, but: if you do not live in France, only real estate located in France is taken into account, which is probably also why they are trying to keep HMNā€™s actual value as low as possible, not increased over the years since they bought the place despite the work done to it and not even taken inflation into account.
Claiming to be a British citizen, owning a holiday home in France (HMN) and spend time there through a carte de sejour instead of a passport (which would imply citizenship) and using a British bank account she is clearly avoiding this tax, which rate varies between 0.50% and 1.50% of the declared value every year. Her multiple trips also play into this narrative of only using the HMN as a holiday home.
It is up to you to decide whether or not to declare your assets to the IFI. However, and SJ should pay close attention: if the tax authorities decide that you are subject to this wealth tax nevertheless, they have the right to collect the arrears with penalties over the previous TEN years. Maybe she should inform her patrons of the risks she is taking with their money?
I agree.

But she did say that her French passport went through shortly after she got her Irish passport (both European passports).

She must declare her main residency in UK and uses Lalande as her "holidays residency". Hence all the travels + the UK bank etc.

This story stinks IMO. And you might be right...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I am stunned by this piece of information. Does she not want to appear on the vlogs? How do you hide a whole person? This is astonishing!
I think you are mixing up the house in SA with LL. Clara is talking about IJ's house in SA where they have the cleaning lady.

Reactions: 9
I've have decided to keep my avatar(Aloysious) after Halloween.
I like the twinkle Aloysious has in his eye
I can't imagine Squirrel making a pet out of him. He's wild and free in the grounds of Lalande.. My star sign is Aries the ram. I have abundant hair. I am the black sheep of my family having been married three times.
Is anyone else going to keep their avatar? Has anyone chosen Stephanie or Squirrel?
I have chosen Wednesday - it being Wednesday when I changed it and it being near to Halloween. Will probably change again soon as I get bored easily. šŸ˜šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A while back, she was talking about doing some vlogging with the woman from "Chateau Love". She met her again Italy.
@Espe, I do believe you are correct. Stupid Steve let that cat out of the bag @4:38. Chateau Luv has been quiet since the Italy trip. Why???:unsure:
SARA & STEVE'S CHATEAU IS REVEALED!
Premiered Jul 29, 2021

Blimey you guys have been busy the past few weeks..

Surely the reason so many chateaus have graveyards nearby might be some sort of status for the Lord of the Manor to be next to the Church, or its the local priests' place. The current DIY series really does mix timelines.. and seeing the Honfleur that far back compared to their recent vids..

Noted the Chateau de Lalacelle dropped off a chair to Lalande (the before/after were on their video, but to see the chair, you had to watch Princess Pushy's video, which I don't do.

Can someone update what income Princess Pushy's and Michael Petherdick's patreons are? Last time I read on here it was IIRC 35k a month and 5k a month. Cheers guys.

Reactions: 1
I've have decided to keep my avatar(Aloysious) after Halloween.

Is anyone else going to keep their avatar? Has anyone chosen Stephanie or Squirrel?
I was thinking about keeping my avatar after Halloweenā€¦just kidding !šŸ˜„ I think thereā€™d be a revolt on Tattle if I did! šŸ˜†

I havenā€™t seen any SJ or Squirrel avatar ā€œcostumesā€ yet.

• Haha
Might some of Princess Pushy's pre-patreon pennies have come from Daddy, either allowance (inheritance tax dodge) and then actual inheritance cash?

Reactions: 2
Just browsing very fast MPK latest vlog.

Is he being sponsored by a certain Coupert (for coupons online) now ??

Comical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just browsing very fast MPK latest vlog.

Is he being sponsored by a certain Coupert (for coupons online) now ??

Comical.
Yes, very fitting, isnā€™t it? MPK sponsored by ā€œonline couponsā€ after repeatedly telling everyone how poor he is. At least he can use those coupons to help stretch his tight budget! šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.