Chateau Diaries #71 Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was cruel - I hadn't even finished my morning coffee yet! I wonder if he'll smile throughout his prison play. He looks so excited that he's on camera.
What no little solo, spotlight moment for Snorts?? Like all the rest of the adolescents got?
Same stupid hat, same jeans he STILL wears ALL THE TIME....
And the girls all looked 14. He sure jumped to a much older dating pool here recently.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That's so true there's only so far the line of attachment can stretch.
He seems to be the family cash cow, so understandably they excuse his behaviour.
I also see the Petherick 'He was robbed' brigade are D&A bashing where they can.
I wonder if they give others the same treatment for all the work done for them! Sean has best watch his back in case his vlog becomes popular. It will be...oh we gave him the start etc.
I will give Steph her due in that respect, she has allowed other vloggers such as Dan, Marie, Selmar and now Kirsty to film on lalande. She has supported them when she could easily say no.
True about SJ, however I wonder how long it will last if their vlogs/life etc end up tarnishing the lalaland ‘brand’, no doubt they would be out on their ear.

Reactions: 11
I think the falling out with Angel sealed Michael's fate with the ETTCDIY. Stephanie didn't want to lose her slot in the programme. The subsequent shenanigans in Madrid, which showed MPK to be a liar and a fraud called, coupled with the debt he owes to Stephanie ended their friendship for good. He filmed himself rescuing her Christmas present to him from the trash. What was that about?
They did have a chemistry, it did work well, Squirrel Boy is not as interesting. The last advent blogs were quite boring, closeups of talking heads. Not as many crafts.
I do think that Stephanie would not dream of rekindling the friendship with such an unreliable person, who clearly has issues, whatever they are. His behaviour would reflect badly on her. I've ended friendships with people who turned out to have addictions, or owed me money. You have to look after yourself.
Shrewd and thoughtful. Falling out with the network telly gods would, as you rightly point out, be anathema to SJ. And if she is in fact a narc (according to me and my medical degree :cautious:) cutting yourself off from network appearances is cutting off narc supply. Nothing is real for narcs that's not on video.
(Just remembering, with less admiring feelings, SJ's hours-long uploading sessions alone in the car on a dark, deserted and windy rural French roadside. She'd be out there for hours. Networking.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just been to the see the new Bond film, our old friend M (Judi) makes a brief appearance 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 14
[
Just been to the see the new Bond film, our old friend M (Judi) makes a brief appearance 😎
So, what's your verdict ? Great, good or indifferent? Personally I'll be sad to see Daniel Craig go. Still, it will be interesting to see who the next 'Bond" is.

Reactions: 8
True about SJ, however I wonder how long it will last if their vlogs/life etc end up tarnishing the lalaland ‘brand’, no doubt they would be out on their ear.
Possibly, although they do kind of add to her created ambiance.
I still can't figure Flip's role. He detracts rather than adds. Her vlogging style is so much better when he isn't snorting and huh huhhing in the background.
Only time will tell as life moves on and we all go back to being our busy selves in whatever form that maybe.

Congratulations @Seeingitasitis:m:m:m:m

Thursday at 6:32 AM

Title thread 🧵 author ✍
@Seeingitasitis

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Reactions:T Rex, Gibson, Green Fairy and 20 others

Most liked post Previous thread

@Bored Mermaid CC
VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:20 PM

I would like to thank Michael Petherick for his little cock…wait that sounds wrong…for his clever little cock purchase…nope not right either…for all the little cocks Michael Petherick has brought into our lives via his vlogs! that’s a bit better
Reactions:You, Ireluinar, Maria Antonia Hb and 46 others

@Gibson
VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:08 PM

I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.

Reactions:You, Alice Strictknickers, après-le-déluge and 44 others

I Know I Know but the pics are epic

@Marten
Chatty Member

Wednesday at 4:02 PM
Well done to the co-authors @toilingwiththetoile and @Gibson!
Go raibh maith agat @MojoDublin!
Tattlers work around the clock.
Have a good morning/afternoon/night everyone!

O.jpg

images.jpg

Reactions:You, Arkin, Petit Sange and 40 others
Congratulations on the thread title @Seeingitasitis and my favourite chuck pics again. Thought I had put this post up. The mead was strong last night.
Who slurped off with my sword and Cape? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unlikely, as BJJ and MPK don’t get on. One romp under the bed sheets and it was off!!!
except we all know the lovely lady of the lost lake likes a bit of rivalry and drama in her farmhouse-I’d stay tuned to see what happens as the weather turns

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just finished Selmars latest vlog. Like always its just as slow as watching paint dry. One revelation is that one of the pea chicks has gone missing. I don’t believe he addressed the absence as I had the sound muted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Congratulations on the thread title @Seeingitasitis and my favourite chuck pics again. Thought I had put this post up. The mead was strong last night.
Who slurped off with my sword and Cape? 🤣
oh was that your sword and cape? I’ve got your cape-I was jumping off the bar trying to fly like Catwoman-I sent your sword to @Jikki2 trying to let him know we miss him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He better be quick then, because most of them advent flogs have already been filmed... It's going to be even more over the top, I reckon.
damn that’s right-ah we can’t even have one event we plan they don’t mess up-all we wanted for Christmas a drama between Pip and Pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, her largesse to the spinoffs is curious. Like when the boss turns up at your desk every day and compliments you, prepare for an amputation.
For students of film, which I am not, the comparison and contrast between the visions of Lalande and its energy among the various vloggers really is breathtaking. Kirsty's Q and A vlog provides a whole different idea -- herself, closeup, with various living, breathing, waving in the wind, natural backgrounds including Lalande, a different scene for each question/answer and lively action to detract from the talking head problem on her hair and face from weather effects. Good work and fresh and oxygenated as SJ's selfies are not. Really interesting, the Rashomon effect -- and there's lots of forensic CCTV tea in SD's Lalande videos about such matters as lack of poultry enclosures and other bad ideas. His possible escape to the Shiatsu Farm. Etc.

Reactions: 11
I think the falling out with Angel sealed Michael's fate with the ETTCDIY. Stephanie didn't want to lose her slot in the programme. The subsequent shenanigans in Madrid, which showed MPK to be a liar and a fraud called, coupled with the debt he owes to Stephanie ended their friendship for good. He filmed himself rescuing her Christmas present to him from the trash. What was that about?
They did have a chemistry, it did work well, Squirrel Boy is not as interesting. The last advent blogs were quite boring, closeups of talking heads. Not as many crafts.
I do think that Stephanie would not dream of rekindling the friendship with such an unreliable person, who clearly has issues, whatever they are. His behaviour would reflect badly on her. I've ended friendships with people who turned out to have addictions, or owed me money. You have to look after yourself.
Yes, SJ and Teabeg did have chemistry…even leading a lot of people to believe they were a couple for a while. But how many “return of the prodigal Michael” vlogs can SJ make and not be totally laughable. At some point it gets to be ridiculous. I’m sure MPK is kicking himself…I’m sure he thinks HE should have been at SJ’s side at Christie’s, traveling to New York…not the squirrel. He actually might have done a better job of assisting with that vignette disaster. I agree, SJ won’t risk getting on the bad side of the network and programme, though. She’s going to look out for herself, first and foremost.

Reactions: 19
Have just endured Selmar's latest vlog so you Tattlers don't have to. I noted the following :

The friend's farm he is working in has a much, much nicer enclosed workshop, complete with a leather couch. Plenty of tools to play with. He could make himself quite at home in there, pottering around, and there's plenty of room to park his Lovemobile in the grounds I'll wager. After the snub by SJ over the new 'workshop' for Anne Marie, I wouldn't mind betting he's off soon to feel more valued.
He build a gate, it was hideous.
Ruby is alive and well and getting plenty of fuss made by Selmar, who clearly enjoys giving it to him. That is a great cat. I love ginger cats.
Laughably, he almost picked the wrong bed to 'restore' in Potts' & Marie's apartment as he was in the wrong room - jeez he's not that clever is he
The bed he did restore was a right bodge job. Old dark wood wooden frame, with 4 x 2 timber plonked on top. Good luck slepping on that, I hope you have a good mattress. You need good solid flat slats for goodness sake.
Their 'apartment' is austere upstairs. Hardly any furniture, and what there is is very old and not very nice. I was surprised.
Interestingly, he called SNorts to confirm which bed & room he was woring on. Mmmmmmm
Alas, whilst not picking up any explanation as to why, there were only 3 pea chicks filmed, so 1 is definitely missing.

That's the last time I ever watch Selmar. He and it was sooooooooooo boring. Poor Selmar, you're never , ever going to be a YouTube superstar I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Selmar's latest vlog :

The difference between the luxury items / wallpapers / pieces of furniture (even if they are mismatched) and the "simplicity", not to say the "rustic" aspect of Nic and Marie's appartment at the Chateau is shocking !

Obvisouly, the money from the Charity association doesn't go to their renovations ...

I wonder what Marie (Nic's wife) really thinks of the Chatelaine's lifestyle...

PS : Not sure that she will appreciate that their private apartment will be seen in such details in Selmar's vlog...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nobody asked, but I watched Kirsty's Q&A and I was so impressed. A lovely, lively, straightforward woman with a lot of talent and interests and plans for the future. I did not realise that she and her partner were good friends of Dan and Annalise for five years before she went to work at the chateau. How lovely to be working with someone you know and get on with. I will be watching more of her vlogs. One of the positives to come out of CD is the spin offs. Without Dan, I would have ceased to watch her vlogs. They are more interesting because some of the characters have their own vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I still can't figure Flip's role. He detracts rather than adds. Her vlogging style is so much better when he isn't snorting and huh huhhing in the background.
I wonder if his role is as 24/7 videographer? Clara pointed out once that Potts is a supremely dull provincial boy, much like PJ, with the frat boy/boy band element thrown in. And I started to collect a little ball of string around the idea that Potts was the court photographer, like PJ, and this would be the major attraction. She remains the star, teaching a provincial boy her own wannabee social-climbing feints.
As for the cape and sword, a good Samaritan checked them in, under your name, with the coat check chick. Excelsior.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to derail but this is so funny I want to share. I'm reading the reviews for a chairside table I'm considering for my bedroom and came across this one.

1633187355617.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.