The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have what may be a ‘stupid’ question that I keep forgetting to ask: who drives ManDan’sVan whilst the drone is catching it? Dan?!?
He explained in one of his vlogs, that he drives very slowly on an empty road while flying the drone himself, and then speeds up the footage to make it look like he is driving normal speed. But still, he is not one to really care about safety and I sometimes get really scared for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing.

I will never get used to or get over how this mad woman is making strangers pay to repair her crumbling home! I bet that if she didn't drown herself in booze each night she wouldn't sleep a wink; her conscience keeping her awake! And really, another bathroom renovation that she plans to string out for more money.

This is definitely the face of a sleepless grifter.
View attachment 787476
Nuh....... its called Karma ! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh boy! I just realized I am an Active member now!
New doors are opening to me! I see a Report button.. y'all are in big trouble from now on! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You don’t have to open a checking account for every activity. You have to account for the funds in different groups of accounts in the books and records. The only checking accounts that have to be separate are things like escrow accounts and probate accounts handled by lawyers, etc. As long as you record your revenues and expenditures appropriately you can just use one checking account and or credit cards. Etc. You damn well have to have the money on hand for each separate accounting entity at the end of the year /reporting period though, and all the expenditures should be shown to have been paid with the correct revenues.
That scenario may work for a tiny Etsy shop owner but certainly not for a half a million $€£ per year business owner with several different revenue streams being deposited from at least 3 different entities.
She better have separate a accounts and use a book keeping program as per @Le Comte de Monte Cristo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Christ
I really don't want to comment on her video...I've just been TOO negative lately and I want to turn that around. Does she still bother me> Yes. But I'll try to dial it back a tad now.

As for her plans for the shower room...kind of an overkill on the bird theme but it's not that bad. We'll have to see what it looks like in the end. I wish she would elaborate on the downstairs loo and let us know what is going on and when we might expect it to be done.

Nick, Marie and Antoine's new puppy is SOOOO cute! Best of luck with her! I didn't quite catch her name but she's adorable!
Christ can she leave her hair alone for two seconds?!?
More importantly having a bare lightbulb in a bathroom is just dumb and dangerous. As soon as any water hits the bulb it can shatter. And don’t get me started on wallpaper in a bathroom. Am sure there isn’t a circulating fan and it will be a mess but hey she is pulling in 32k a month so C’est la vie!

I really don't want to comment on her video...I've just been TOO negative lately and I want to turn that around. Does she still bother me> Yes. But I'll try to dial it back a tad now.

As for her plans for the shower room...kind of an overkill on the bird theme but it's not that bad. We'll have to see what it looks like in the end. I wish she would elaborate on the downstairs loo and let us know what is going on and when we might expect it to be done.

Nick, Marie and Antoine's new puppy is SOOOO cute! Best of luck with her! I didn't quite catch her name but she's adorable!
Marie looked stunning too! The blonde bob suits her. And I guess now that Nic doesn’t have to bail SJ out for being incompetent they could afford a new home with a yard and now puppy!

what? No Marquis sat on your throne?

Based on the colour, she’s grouped it in with income from Google Ireland, so you might be right.

Not that I don’t know that everyone tries to claim pub/restaurant spends on expenses but still.

wonder what she’s using transferwise for.
1632979207194.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
More importantly having a bare lightbulb in a bathroom is just dumb and dangerous. As soon as any water hits the bulb it can shatter. And don’t get me started on wallpaper in a bathroom. Am sure there isn’t a circulating fan and it will be a mess but hey she is pulling in 32k a month so C’est la vie!

Marie looked stunning too! The blonde bob suits her. And I guess now that Nic doesn’t have to bail SJ out for being incompetent they could afford a new home with a yard and now puppy!
Yes, that bare light bulb does give pause for thought...

And I loved Marie's blonde bob...so cute and suits her very well. I'm looking forward to seeing nic and family at Halloween...especially to see how much Antoine has grown!

***I'm glad my pms-phase has passed somewhat and I can once again say nice things...LOL***

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for sharing.

I will never get used to or get over how this mad woman is making strangers pay to repair her crumbling home! I bet that if she didn't drown herself in booze each night she wouldn't sleep a wink; her conscience keeping her awake! And really, another bathroom renovation that she plans to string out for more money.

This is definitely the face of a sleepless grifter.
View attachment 787476
Phyllis must have taken the ring light with him.

• Haha
wait…I’m in one minute and she’s telling the patrons she doesn’t have separate bank accounts for business, non-profit association, and personal?

that can’t be right? I misheard that-going back to listen some more

commingling of money—what an smarmy character she is
Oh but NON ….

I have All zi money colour coded …

if the patron is for restoration and zero tax ,,,,,
to suit the tax man Legally
it has to go to Its OWN REGISTERED bank account …

it cannot POP into a personal account
Get colour coded
And pop into the charity / restoration
Account

hence what should have been a swift year end audit
Now has a TEAM - ( of 3) coming to pull those books apart

no battering eyelashes
No OH I Didn’t Know ….

Your a director … it’s incumbent upon you to educated yourself on your legal responsibilities

Clearly he KNOWS - she’s got a lot to hide

what was that GOT …mantra

WINTER is coming …. 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
For some reason that look on Anna's face as she looks at Michael....makes me kind of uncomfortable....it may be meant as a motherly look but it comes off as kinda creepy.
I'm sorry...I know she's a sweet woman, but the look just bothers me for some reason. I'm sure it's all very innocent and caring.
It’s seems that she is very caring and has put on her “I’ll attempt to be a human defibrillator to someone who needs help but I don’t really know” hat.
Yes, that and the stuffed bird Sherrie was flapping about. They were probably making fun of us but also of Phillip and his "gift" from Edd and Anna.
Tone-deaf about Ryan’s local (something about finding Ryan)
Goat… person??
Wowzers‼

Attachments

• Wow
I gave up on another French vlog. Lesa and Ted bore me to tears and every video seems to be at least an hour long. Unsubscribed. Yes, I can watch rugs being cleaned, rusty tools brought back to life and old paintings restored, but these people are too boring to watch.

I'm down to Escape to the Dream and Dan. Even EttD is borderline and I skim past the talking bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Despite avid watching and reading here, I am now completely lost as to the movements of SJ and Snorts. Can someone clear this up? I thought he and she went to a local rental company and hired a car for her so he could take her car to NL and she could stay local - the rental thereby being cheaper. Now I am confused. Where is his car? What is she travelling to Belgium in? Is this rental car business an excuse so that they can actually go away together on the Orient Express with Nic and Marie. leaving her car for the chateau. This would give them a break away as a foursome with no cameras - the different alibi putting tattlers off the scent? What is the time line on this?
As usual you are giving them way to much credit for have a brain when it comes to timeline and hiding information. They don't think about that at all, because they don't think they have to, in their opinion they are entitled to everything life throws at them, have no responsibilities towards anyone else and no need whatsoever to hide their tracks. She didn't have to reveal she was chatting from Brussels and could have easily pretended to be at the HMN. The way her vlogs are structured now she has ample opportunity to go wherever she wants to go without a problem for her timeline, which is screwed as it is and people are used to it. She's using the same playbook as MPK, but with better preparations and safety nets in place.
What I've heard is that her trip to Brussels was business related, talking business with the not so elusive N. What I made of that information, based on how things usually go down at her HMN: she announced the arrival of the not so elusive N with family in a month or so, around Halloween, in public on her vlog, when that plan was not confirmed at all just yet. Nic and Marie did not appreciate this as they wanted their stay to be private and not to be filmed. They cancelled the plans. SJ however needs them to make an appearance somehow, hence the abrupt trip to their home in Brussels to "talk things through" in person. A trip with further benefits for SJ, because Brussels can't be far from whgere her boyfriend is "rehearsing his musical".

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s seems that she is very caring and has put on her “I’ll attempt to be a human defibrillator to someone who needs help but I don’t really know” hat.

Tone-deaf about Ryan’s local (something about finding Ryan)
Goat… person??
Wowzers‼
goat? Goat mask? He looks like a goatboy?

oh god! AAAAHHHH! It’s him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello all! I was traveling yesterday, and just returned from a VIP T-Rex event a half an hour ago (it was fun, but exhausting- I abstain from alcohol at these soirees, as I am in the public eye- people always want to talk to me, ask me questions, and take selfies. Disclaimer: T-Rex is NOT a TikTok or YouTuber or any social media person.) In true Tattle tradition, I did nick a case of beer and a 12-pack of Bud Light Seltzer on my way out from catering. (Before anyone judges, those BLS are surprisingly refreshing.) The catering staff did try to offload a case of questionable Cabernet off on me (because I am not a good criminal, and was caught- due to my small arms, and they let me keep my wares once I bared my big white teeth), but I declined. (In hindsight, I could have just re-gifted them to neighbours during Christmas, but then I'd be forever known as the "T-Rex who gifts tit wine.") During my absence, I see we've ascended to another thread. Crikey, I'm not drunk enough now on this free stolen swill to read through everything. Can someone give me the condensed version of what I missed in the past 48 hours? Thank you in advance! In return I will gift the Tattle VIP lounge the case of Michelob Ultra I nicked (in my haste, I just grabbed the beer without checking what it was- this T-Rex was exhausted!) Namaste!
best you Ketchup - by reading 📖 😂😂😂
D7C584B5-DA8E-4E06-8168-05A4C69A5ECE.jpeg

OK, video-wise (based on Shitoo Diaries, Dan's daily vlogs, and half of these BLSers)- I am caught up. Nothing new to report other than, "St. Felix- why does he look so sad?" (Because he is forced to grace a decrepit Shitoo chapel- ain't no saint going to thrilled about that.) SJ faking her taxes- why would anyone expect less? SS is off the Norway in SJ's car, because Fanny thinks they are pulling one over by keeping his rental car in France in exchange (which was confusing- I didn't even know she had a newer car, which still appears to be a a slight better than pervy Daddy's Jag.) Dan got his new patio door. The declaration of Selmar's new friend as "The love of his life" was creepy as well- "Well, this is the best either of you will ever get..." (shudder...) The only thing I gleaned from this whole fiasco is Amaury is quite talented, and was able to recreate the Shitoo shutters utilizing what scraps of wood he could gather from the forest and Ian's tools on loan when he isn't being forced to prepare meals and wash dishes.
I wonder did anyone on tattle … see or write anything in the last 24 hours ??? No observation 😂😂😂
CF47A8F2-F827-4D58-9A46-5C9D33C7D209.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman is amazing...Her finished restoration is stunning. I've been subscribed to her for years and loved everything she's posted. I want to BE her when I grow up...or maybe in my next life....

She is so patient. My house is of a similar age and I found those sort of wallpapers all over the house under plain ones, but steamed them all off. I do admire how she has salvaged them. We stripped all the old papers off and painted the walls in heritage colours which lifted the atmosphere.
I prefer a less gloomy look myself, as our house was reputedly haunted when I moved in. . We also got a medium to "move on" the ghost. She said was the man who had the house built. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, some houses have disturbances, and after she left, the house felt so much lighter and no more nocturnal footsteps and knockings. We were able to get a good night's sleep again. I used to laugh at people who believed in ghosts, until we moved into this house.
I have kept pieces of the wallpapers as a memento.
I do admire what this woman is doing but find her house a little too Gothic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone able to identify which financial institution this statement is from. Is this a French Bank? Mojo is that Ireland on one line.....
Yep 👍

unless a guest included it on their narrative on the transfer ,,,,
Or
google Ireland 🇮🇪 possibly handles the payments for the EU sector

only a suggestion 😈

but the gift grab charity money is muddled in their too ….

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.