Chateau Diaries #57 The misadventures of StephanME and Mr Nostrils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure Stephanie paid Christies to be a taste master. Many people don't realize some Forbes columnists pay Forbes to be contributors. I think it's got to cost $50,000 - to $100,000. I have an old business partner who was one of those writers. His articles are still up - really silly things about social media marketing. I think Architectural Digest has paid articles and paid marketing partners. Quintessence - maybe all of their vlogs are paid for by the client.
I love Quintessence! I'm not a fan of the style of each of the episodes, but I find that there is something in each episode that I like. Also the videos are short so they don't drag on and on.

Reactions: 8
I love Quintessence! I'm not a fan of the style of each of the episodes, but I find that there is something in each episode that I like. Also the videos are short so they don't drag on and on.
Yes but her intro is SOOO long and totally unnecessary!

Her videos with Timothy Corrigan are my favorite. I know SJ tried to reach out to interview him at least year ago and seems she had no response! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hiring a stylist would cost her hard urned money. If a stylist would offer her/his services for free, she would scream YES!
She would rather listen to Snorts for fashion advice. What a dildo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Teabag is out of Lalande's HEART.. After almost 2 years one of the two suggested videos at the end of each lalande show is now DAN the gardener..
And as a gardener, Dan should ask some advice to Nicki's brother in law..
On the contrary, as a person..Dan is much much.. uncomparable much better than teabag..

Reactions: 16
I cannot unsee the red sweater with the tiny bits sticking outā€¦..so much work put into something and is it supposed to look like confetti? This Beryl (spelling?) was mentioned in one of MPKā€™s vlogs and consistently in CD vlogs with gifts. Perhaps the woman should donate these things to a local charity where she lives as who knows where they disappear to after being worn once or twice on camera šŸ˜¶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I tried to get Timothy Corrigan to meet Stephanie who have known for many years. His marketing people thought Stephanie and her chateau were too low class for him. They also thought the chateau was cheap and run-down compared to Tims. They would not even consider it. I had a falling out with Tim over this - well really not with him, with his staff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m just eagerly anticipating his next video to see how he handles the latest controversy. Iā€™m thinking if heā€™s smart, heā€™ll avoid mentioning his latest absence altogether (viewers will be so happy to see a new video that few, if any, would question it; most people have short term memoriesā€¦all weā€™d see is ā€œso glad to see you post!ā€). Butā€¦my bet is that heā€™ll address it head-on and artfully explain his absence in some way while simultaneously garnering sympathy from his fans. Heā€™s mastered that talentā€¦itā€™s truly mesmerizing to watch the act!
The Cottage Diaries: A Cacophony of Gay Lies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is something wrong with Hanni..she's painfully thin and looks/acts drunk 95% of the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I should also say that when I tried to discuss this with Stephanie she would not respond. Her minions launched nasty personal attacks on me and that's why I am here now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
omg..what is Fans vlog about....what is Hanni trying to prove...that Jane Fonda fitness outfit...and then that i fucked my boyfriend...and now i am wearing his shirt....she for sure needs a lot of booze to somehow weirdy loosen up...glad i dont have to work with her....she would drive me mad....but...all i see is Marie Antoinette eating cake and drinking champagne with her court...

Then we get Nutties appartment...this is going to be horrible....even Nutty isnt happy about it..Snort even says..imagine your bed is right in the stables now....how reasurring...

Then the panelling....Fan and Snort have been talking a lot about the paintings how it is gonna look.....yeah right..but your cousin has to do the work...btw i like his tight pants....i know i sound like Loki now...he has some real doubt about it all...not about his pants i imagine...but the work he needs to do..

She also bought some crapbedcrowns he has to make beautifulll..omg that guy is going to be there untill next summer...not that i complain..

Then we get another huge Bollinger champagne from Hanni...and a lot of wierd behavior too..Hanni needs clearly a lot of champy fuel to act...and in one of my grandmothers dresses..i shipped them secretly to lalande...so thrilled she picked them to wear...our Flashing Fan..btw i send one to Nutty too..i like symmetry..so glad they wanted to wear them.....at the same time..totally over the moon...i never had a better day...

Then..By the look of it..the room filled with weird people..even the former now into creepy dungeonstuff monk from Italy came over. he clearly brought another dungeonlover over....and a few other vague personages.Hanni even managed to look more ..how shall i put it...off....or drunk...

we then saw shrek and fiona appear...fiona dressed like the other ladies....all in tune........with one exception....

our kitchenprinsess Dana apperears...dressed to kill....i think the carpentercousin...with her magical cooking..... or is it her vagina...

To make a story short...i have been to a lot of weird parties....but seeing this... this beats them all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I tried to get Timothy Corrigan to meet Stephanie who have known for many years. His marketing people thought Stephanie and her chateau were too low class for him. They also thought the chateau was cheap and run-down compared to Tims. They would not even consider it. I had a falling out with Tim over this - well really not with him, with his staff.
Clearly they were correct! She is low class, low rent and has NO TASTE! šŸ‘ƒšŸ€

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m just eagerly anticipating his next video to see how he handles the latest controversy. Iā€™m thinking if heā€™s smart, heā€™ll avoid mentioning his latest absence altogether (viewers will be so happy to see a new video that few, if any, would question it; most people have short term memoriesā€¦all weā€™d see is ā€œso glad to see you post!ā€). Butā€¦my bet is that heā€™ll address it head-on and artfully explain his absence in some way while simultaneously garnering sympathy from his fans. Heā€™s mastered that talentā€¦itā€™s truly mesmerizing to watch the act!
How many squeals over Jam? It's like the second coming.
How does he keep his copper so clean? Hmm - my guess is Sean or he doesn't use them.
He's so talented, a breath of fresh air, so real, unpretentious, a natural teacher...

I need rib splints after laughing so much. It's better than Private Eye reading those comments (I can see why @KiKiGee goes deep diving)

omg..what is Fans vlog about....what is Hanni trying to prove...that Jane Fonda fitness outfit...and then that i fucked my boyfriend...and now i am wearing his shirt....she for sure needs a lot of booze to somehow weirdy loosen up...glad i dont have to work with her....she would drive me mad....but...all i see is Marie Antoinette eating cake and drinking champagne with her court...

Then we get Nutties appartment...this is going to be horrible....even Nutty isnt happy about it..Snort even says..imagine your bed is right in the stables now....how reasurring...

Then the panelling....Fan and Snort have been talking a lot about the paintings how it is gonna look.....yeah right..but your cousin has to do the work...btw i like his tight pants....i know i sound like Loki now...he has some real doubt about it all...not about his pants i imagine...but the work he needs to do..

She also bought some crapbedcrowns he has to make beautifulll..omg that guy is going to be there untill next summer...not that i complain..

Then we get another huge Bollinger champagne from Hanni...and a lot of wierd behavior too..Hanni needs clearly a lot of champy fuel to act...and in one of my grandmothers dresses..i shipped them secretly to lalande...so thrilled she picked them to wear...our Flashing Fan..btw i send one to Nutty too..i like symmetry..so glad they wanted to wear them.....at the same time..totally over the moon...i never had a better day...

Then..By the look of it..the room filled with weird people..even the former now into creepy dungeonstuff monk from Italy came over. he clearly brought another dungeonlover over....and a few other vague personages.Hanni even managed to look more ..how shall i put it...off....or drunk...

we then saw shrek and fiona appear...fiona dressed like the other ladies....all in tune........with one exception....

our kitchenprinsess Dana apperears...dressed to kill....i think the carpentercousin...with her magical cooking..... or is it her vagina...

To make a story short...i have been to a lot of weird parties....but seeing this... this beats them all...
I salute you if you did send the granny dresses šŸ‘—šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you have a falling out over this? He has worked for decades with the French government restoring nationally listed chateaux. He is correct that Lalalande and SJ are not worth his time šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Glad you saw the real side of SJ and have joined us!

Reactions: 25
More like
The Cottage Diaries: A Cacophony of Gay Lies
Chapter one - A grifters guide to partying.
Chapter two- Deflecting attention by crying.
Chapter three- Creative accounting by Ma.
Chapter four- How to make Jam by Aunty Google.
Chapter five- How to check for Ticks šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please friends, he had his shirt on, so he was not partying! The twins reunited for a quick 3some means it was a business trip! Andrew brought his charging cable back to Begmania, so it's true he moved in!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SJ serving RHONY realness at Christie's:
View attachment 731234

Now me - because nobody asked, but I'll give my opinion anyway because this is a gossip site - :
- I mean business in a suit: with black suede pumps
View attachment 731236

- I mean business femme: black patent leather pumps and a black cardigan
View attachment 731237

I mean business with a French savoir-faire:
- Her recently purchased Alexander McQueen dress with a navy blazer and red accessories (shoes, lipstick, bag - not a beret!), just for the patriotism of it.
If I am coming from France, people need to SEE šŸ‘ THAT šŸ‘ I šŸ‘ COMING šŸ‘ FROM šŸ‘ šŸ‡«šŸ‡· I'd even have Phyllis hum The Marseillaise for the sake of it.
To be fair, if she did look like the top picture Christieā€™s would be on a winner šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many squeals over Jam? It's like the second coming.
How does he keep his copper so clean? Hmm - my guess is Sean or he doesn't use them.
He's so talented, a breath of fresh air, so real, unpretentious, a natural teacher...

I need rib splints after laughing so much. It's better than Private Eye reading those comments (I can see why @KiKiGee goes deep diving)

I salute you if you did send the granny dresses šŸ‘—šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤£
I didnt send them...I bet those dresses came from...dont know that woman...she also has a chateau...in another vlog or hers..dislike her dresses..dont look at her vlogs btw...so i forget her name..not interessted...but i think they all wore her dresses..omg what was her name again..isnt she a doctor??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.