Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Further to the musings of where the couple will cloister/holiday for two weeks. She mentioned I do believe at least twice that she will be near the ocean. When she wrapped the shawl around herself how it would help when by the ocean.
A two week cruise?
Even SJ wouldn't be stupid enough to spend 2 weeks on a floating petri dish surely :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Let's face it, good tattlers, nothing here matters. This is all just hot air, a place to sit and shoot the breeze while the real world goes by.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, that's logical. But she wouldn't be the first in my experience to be admitted to the Bar and then move in a completely different direction. When in the military I had a junior office who was an Honours in History, but made soldiering his life. Some tense moments were often lightened by an impromptu lecture on the Middle Ages, for example. There is no laid down rule for what a person should or shouldn't do after uni life, it's often unfathomable.
I agree but if she had actually qualified and practised, I think she would put it on the CV as that training and experience might be very useful in the corporate world. All we know is that she studied Law at university. That mention of preparing for the American Bar exam and doing a Masters in IP Law doesn't say that she fulfilled her dreams. As you say, all we do on here is speculate!

Reactions: 7
I agree but if she had actually qualified and practised, I think she would put it on the CV as that training and experience might be very useful in the corporate world. All we know is that she studied Law at university.
It seems from @KiKiGee she is still studying and preparing for the NY Bar Exam. I don't know if she is admitted elsewhere, but that may explain the lack of experience on the CV.

Reactions: 4
So I used to live in Framlingham so I know the area really well. Someone posted a while ago about Gerry's business and the business address was in Hadleigh. At the time I thought that was strange. Just looked at the hot cousin's business and the registered address is the same one in Hadleigh. Hadleigh is at least 30 minutes from Fram which is where Gerry is meant to live. So why would both businesses be registered at the same address?
Also both of Amaury's parents were nursing managers. Amaury's carpentry business employs only one person, himself. Is Gerry also alone and doesn't have employees? Then it would make sense to have the same mailbox address for them both, there's no need for an office.

Reactions: 10
I agree but if she had actually qualified and practised, I think she would put it on the CV as that training and experience might be very useful in the corporate world. All we know is that she studied Law at university. That mention of preparing for the American Bar exam and doing a Masters in IP Law doesn't say that she fulfilled her dreams. As you say, all we do on here is speculate!
Dear Espe, there is speculation, and then there is speculation. Some, like yourself and one or two other, have a high standard of speculation, which I enjoy. Inquiring minds and all that, which makes it fun to be here. The way in which the interaction ambles through can be fun, and that is a perspective sometimes lost. It's just me, having one of those days. A subject has to deconstructed, from the scant data and clues available, and then something coherent and reasonable crafted, such as the earlier discussion about buying into Christies, and this building of the Hanni picture. But I believe it should be a positive thing, or else completely in a comedic vein. Anything else is pointless, because we reap what we sow.

Reactions: 8
Reminds me how much I love dance….but also shows how awkward SJ really is….
Wonderful scene and film. Thanks fo reminding me. I'd offer 'Al' my services free of charge too - my first actor crush. He has a certain 'something' does Al :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it revealed yet where the alleged love couple is spending their so well deserved holiday? I suppose the location doesn't matter as long as Stefanny gets to practice her poses for the upcoming xHamster feature called witches on Beaches. At the same time Snorty will be kept occupied with decorating sand castles with seashells. Of course he needs the resort staff to help him build the sand castles but you know, that's what kids clubs are for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi, I’ve been lurking for awhile but thought it was time to come out from the shadows so to speak.
You are all hilarious and have made me laugh out loud on more than 1 occasion.
I started watching sj before Covid. Found her on escape to the chateau. At first I was impressed. Single women doing it all herself. Then I got the ick and something seemed off. Googled her and found you guys and very happy to see my bs radar isn’t off.
Thank you for all the tango videos. Antonio Banderas is a fine figure of a man isn’t he 😍
Welcome Princess, I'm also a newbie, took me a while to 'come out' too. But once you're out, you're out. It's great here, so entertaining. Better than watching the vlogs anyway, though I still do ;)

Reactions: 19
Is it revealed yet where the alleged love couple is spending their so well deserved holiday? I suppose the location doesn't matter as long as Stefanny gets to practice her poses for the upcoming xHamster feature called witches on Beaches. At the same time Snorty will be kept occupied with decorating sand castles with seashells. Of course he needs the resort staff to help him build the sand castles but you know, that's what kids clubs are for.
Guess she’s not telling patrons …
Still nothing 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Princess of Framlingham said:
Hi, I’ve been lurking for awhile but thought it was time to come out from the shadows so to speak.
You are all hilarious and have made me laugh out loud on more than 1 occasion.
I started watching sj before Covid. Found her on escape to the chateau. At first I was impressed. Single women doing it all herself. Then I got the ick and something seemed off. Googled her and found you guys and very happy to see my bs radar isn’t off.
Thank you for all the tango videos. Antonio Banderas is a fine figure of a man isn’t he 😍
Welcome, I'm also a newbie, took me a while to 'come out' too. But once you're out, you're out. It's great here, so entertaining. Better than watching the vlogs anyway
Hi Princess, we were all newbies at some time. Welcome, and have fun. Also got that ick feeling and arrived here.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
too much grumpiness for me to play nicely today so I’m going outside with the dog until I get my manners in check and my snark spark reset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can only imagine the 80 horror fashion SSB will pull from the trunks 🩲 - if not be completely overdressed for opera on the lawn

or
Inappropriately dressed - it fortuny
Fabric …. Snorts found it at a bric-à-brac…. It’s vintage 😈
I keep thinking of the octogenarian Palm Beach matron outfit she wore to Zoom with the French Cultural Society. So completely out of synch with what Francophone New Yorkers wear and aspire to through the group. And also with any fundraising ambitions SJ may have had for the project. Looking for her to show up at the Tastemaker gigs in her Big Bird blazer. Or the Chanel suit. Again, Palm Beach octogenarian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Seeingitasitis

It will smell like a dog died on it and other dogs sent flowers

Woof 🐶
😈
M
Why did I watch? He irritates me. Steaming a rug in the yard, smoke fumes from burning weeds...he has no idea and neither does Stephanie. Nothing ever seems to be cleaned properly.
As for Hannoy Hanni...does she know the cousin? She nearly had orgasms in his presence. Why film that and show it?

• Haha
  • Heart
12 PATRONS £68 So, no one is ponying up money for the higher tiers on Patreon. Maybe, the 12 will watch the cutting room floor footage???

1629900671493.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.