Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hanni is just being Hanni. If you follow Hanni on social media or do some research on her, you'll find that her advocacies are in the area of autism, abnormal psychology, and many others related to mental health. Many believe her to be in the spectrum who has successfully risen to make something of herself, studying law and becoming a barrister. Hence, her advocacy and success are highly commendable.
Thank you. This explains a lot and makes Hanni more understandable. The mirroring of SJ's behaviour was odd, but I think that is what high functioning people on the spectrum do - mirror those they much admire and are successful. If she adjusts her behaviour to her environment, she is obviously able to pull off a great deal professionally and personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tea begs is still MIA perhaps in a hotel room somewhere with only eggs and smoked salmon to make for Andrew in Spain? Or they make do with G&T - comments are always revealing, YES I am tempted to do a few replies. With over 200000 subs only a few ask...where are you jam maker? LOL Maybe they should look up the meaning of money for Jam -

What does the saying money for jam mean?
British, informal. : money that is easily earned or gotten : easy money.
and there lies the answer. Includes Sadie the clean up lady with money for Mo - money for jam.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you. This explains a lot and makes Hanni more understandable. The mirroring of SJ's behaviour was odd, but I think that is what high functioning people on the spectrum do - mirror those they much admire and are successful. If she adjusts her behaviour to her environment, she is obviously able to pull off a great deal professionally and personally.
Interesting, chameleons achieve the same. It's a good survival tactic. Also, you can catch flies easier...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marie doesn't hang about! She's been busy!
Successful Stories :)
Another future interviewee:
A well known writer of romantic novels.
She lives in a 500-year old thatched cottage in rural Suffolk with her artist husband, a springer spaniel and a flock of rescued hens.
" I’m passionate about the environment and conservation and used to work as a volunteer for the National Trust. I’m also fascinated by the world of film and have always thought that the job of location scout would be fun – linking my two loves of story-telling and historic buildings. "
She sounds fun.(no sarcasm). Anyone who rescues chickens gets brownie points from me! And I like Suffolk, such a beautiful county! 🥰
Yes, thank fully she is moving on from rocks - they make such boring interview guests - need to look for commas - read her husband was a springer spaniel :cautious: I am with you, anyone who rescues anything but jam making twits is high on my list. Lets see how Ms Welk makes this SS move along.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just wondering last night where you might be! We hadn't seen you in so long!
Thanks for thinking of me 😘. The threads move quickly now, with much to read, but are more interesting than any of the Chateau vlogs, rest assured I am lurking in the background, trying to catch up :)

Reactions: 11
Selmar is at the beach. Diesel is happy (happy for Diesel - van life for a dog - they should vlog) he takes us on a tour - still hasn't worked out how to get black bars off stills or his whole head in shot..whatever..have fun Selmar!

Business: Oak Tree Barns
Oak Grange, Denham Road, Denham, Eye, Suffolk, IP21 5DB
(also a holiday let?)
Thank you @Alice Strictknickers. ♥ Here's another site that provide more details, financials. He is no different than SJ. His parents have been propping him up. Adulting is difficult for these children. 🍼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Parrot bites are the worst. I've had one bite me in that soft muscle below the thumb. Lots of flapping happened on both our parts. They do terrible things to nuts I need a hammer to open.
They clearly are not on the same page as other birds who are happy you are helping! Can bend assaulted fingers but MERCY they are bruised. Will pass on the info re the nuts :love: perish the thought! Hear you on the flapping - YEARS ago I found a rosella in Sydney that I was taking to a vet in a box - it was out cold but revived on the journey, pushed out of the box and whilst I was driving went mad. I ended up stopping in an emergency lane and throwing luv out. Today felt like one of those days!

Thank you @Alice Strictknickers. ♥ Here's another site that provide more details, financials. He is no different than SJ. His parents have been propping him up. Adulting is difficult for these children. 🍼
Nepotism - keep that money in a circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)
Jul 23, 2021
The new 🤪 is being cagey. Why???

www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briqueboi/ DELETED ACCOUNT
www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briquebois/ DELETED ACCOUNT
YT Le Château De BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
FB Le Château de BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
www.instagram.com/lady_angela_marisa_elisabetta/?hl=en NEW ACCOUNT

Guess who's back... This was all before the flog even started. Percy and Neil Hartley seem overly elated. Ellie Wood and BirqueBoi (plants) are the female Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison. :unsure:

Le Château De BriqueBoi Perfect!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi You will have more followers now. Meaning that the man is a HUNK of a MAN. TOO HOT!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Where have you kept hidden and why had he been hidden for a long while? A man like that makes any woman howl.... (is a complement)
Le Château De BriqueBoi *where have you kept him. I meant to type
Edward Kenneth Check out The Chateau Diaries 023 for more Amaury
Le Château De BriqueBoi Really? He has appeared once before?
Le Château De BriqueBoi At that time I didn`t understand what was the deal with too many men specially with a show off like he looked back then! Bottom line, he looks TOO SEXUAL
Le Château De BriqueBoi Which is a BIG PLUS hahahahahah
ellie wood Stephanie's followers are going to go through the roof with this gorgeous man on the thumbnail and in the video. Swoon
Le Château De BriqueBoi Exactly @elliewood totally agree with you!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Actually, we would all kill to be in his pants
Edward Kenneth Wonder if he's still in a relationship with Jocelyn?
Le Château De BriqueBoi Whatever you name is, Steph cousin, you should date NIOMI SMART!
Le Château De BriqueBoi LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING Amaury AT HIS Instagram account.... Does he have any?
ellie wood@ DeAnn P @jetje goes dutch @Brenda Mcgee Ladies I don't know how I be able to watch vid. I'm trying to stop myself drooling at the photo. I can only imagine the upheaval I will be in watching the vid.
ellie wood Where has Stephanie been hiding him?????
ellie wood @CA Garden Stephanie is going to be getting a lot more subs. I mean how could you not looking at this lovely man.
ellie wood Is he French or English? So many questions..
CA Garden @Ellie wood Yesterday, his accent sounded more English than French.
ellie wood @CA Garden Hmmm. Possible. He has that distinguished look about him. Definitely A Man for All Seasons...
Le Château De BriqueBoi We will only need Amaury to say "Hello" for our undies (women) to drop!
ellie wood @CA Garden Ok. He could chat away in English and whisper sweet nothings to you in French. Oh be still my beating heart....
Le Château De BriqueBoi That`s why I laugh

Percy Attfield Hello all, never seen so many likes before the start. Well done Amaury!
Neil Hartley @Percy Attfield good evening. Amaury has caused a stir!
Percy Attfield @Neil Hartley I'll say he did!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)
Jul 23, 2021

Guess who's back... This was all before the flog even started. Percy and Neil Hartley seem overly elated. Ellie Wood and BirqueBoi (plants) are the female Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison. :unsure:

Le Château De BriqueBoi You will have more followers now. Meaning that the man is a HUNK of a MAN. TOO HOT!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Where have you kept hidden and why had he been hidden for a long while? A man like that makes any woman howl.... (is a complement)
Le Château De BriqueBoi At that time I didn`t understand what was the deal with too many men specially with a show off like he looked back then! Bottom line, he looks TOO SEXUAL
ellie wood Stephanie's followers are going to go through the roof with this gorgeous man on the thumbnail and in the video. Swoon
Le Château De BriqueBoi Whatever you name is, Steph cousin, you should date NIOMI SMART!
Le Château De BriqueBoi LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING Amaury AT HIS Instagram account.... Does he have any?
ellie wood@ DeAnn P @jetje goes dutch @Brenda Mcgee Ladies I don't know how I be able to watch vid. I'm trying to stop myself drooling at the photo. I can only imagine the upheaval I will be in watching the vid.
ellie wood @CA Garden Stephanie is going to be getting a lot more subs. I mean how could you not looking at this lovely man.
ellie wood @CA Garden Hmmm. Possible. He has that distinguished look about him. Definitely A Man for All Seasons...
Le Château De BriqueBoi We will only need Amaury to say "Hello" for our undies (women) to drop!
ellie wood @CA Garden Ok. He could chat away in English and whisper sweet nothings to you in French. Oh be still my beating heart....

Percy Attfield Hello all, never seen so many likes before the start. Well done Amaury!
Desperate times calls for desperate measures - I was watching the quite bizarre reactions to this man. Wondering how many of these woman were spilling their cocoa - because of fresh meat - OFF putting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jul 23, 2021

My my, paddling in the shallow end.

Reactions: 9
So I used to live in Framlingham so I know the area really well. Someone posted a while ago about Gerry's business and the business address was in Hadleigh. At the time I thought that was strange. Just looked at the hot cousin's business and the registered address is the same one in Hadleigh. Hadleigh is at least 30 minutes from Fram which is where Gerry is meant to live. So why would both businesses be registered at the same address?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jul 23, 2021

She's definitely a strange one! She fills her YT with numerous photoshopped/ animated pictures of herself. She'll be a paaarfect fit as a visitor to the the HMN.

• Haha
  • Wow
The comments are extra fun today. ♥

Mai Y

28 minutes ago
Poor Ian, he looks exhausted. Would need some holidays.

peta jackson
3 hours ago
Bored in this vlog - yawn 🥱

Hide 2 replies

Val Slater
1 hour ago
What do you want ?

peta jackson
41 minutes ago
@Val Slater not other people’s video footage (aka Dan and the moat . Dan already has his own vlog)

carine munro

3 hours ago
my goodness they tear down Lalande on Tatler life..do they have nothing better to do than pick faults and tear people down? Is there jealousy or is that all life is to them..most of us take Lalande as it comes..them trying to spread positivity in the world..it really is noones business how they spend their money or them oohing and ahiing over presents..volunteers are there to work not have a holiday..they know that and it hasnt stopped people returning to work..I love this vlog it has been a bright spot in covid times..love to all xxxx
Show less

Hide 2 replies

caroline gooder
2 hours ago
What is tatler life?

YMI MI
38 minutes ago (edited)
What is Tatler life ?? Where do you read/see it ?You Tube ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So I used to live in Framlingham so I know the area really well. Someone posted a while ago about Gerry's business and the business address was in Hadleigh. At the time I thought that was strange. Just looked at the hot cousin's business and the registered address is the same one in Hadleigh. Hadleigh is at least 30 minutes from Fram which is where Gerry is meant to live. So why would both businesses be registered at the same address?
I've just looked on Google maps - that address is their accountant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The comments are extra fun today. ♥
Mai Y
28 minutes ago
Poor Ian, he looks exhausted. Would need some holidays.

peta jackson
3 hours ago
Bored in this vlog - yawn 🥱

Hide 2 replies

Val Slater
1 hour ago
What do you want ?

peta jackson
41 minutes ago
@Val Slater not other people’s video footage (aka Dan and the moat . Dan already has his own vlog)
carine munro
3 hours ago
my goodness they tear down Lalande on Tatler life..do they have nothing better to do than pick faults and tear people down? Is there jealousy or is that all life is to them..most of us take Lalande as it comes..them trying to spread positivity in the world..it really is noones business how they spend their money or them oohing and ahiing over presents..volunteers are there to work not have a holiday..they know that and it hasnt stopped people returning to work..I love this vlog it has been a bright spot in covid times..love to all xxxx
Show less

Hide 2 replies

caroline gooder
2 hours ago
What is tatler life?

YMI MI
38 minutes ago (edited)
What is Tatler life ?? Where do you read/see it ?You Tube ?
Brilliant! Carine is wondering about what other people find interesting - as she navel gazes at Lalande life LOL We all have plenty to do and still have time to watch la lande and comment elsewhere...multi tasking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.