Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know quite a lot of men who have fallen in love with older women and then moved on. It is usually the women who are devastated and the men who look back on the time fondly.
As someone has said in a past thread, Snort will have his Maggie May moment.
You led me away from home
Just to save you from being alone
You stole my heart and that's what really hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Chateau Diaries #47 How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)
Jul 23, 2021
The new 🤪 is being cagey. Why???

www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briqueboi/ DELETED ACCOUNT
www.instagram.com/le_chateau_de_briquebois/ DELETED ACCOUNT
YT Le Château De BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
FB Le Château de BriqueBoi STILL ACTIVE
www.instagram.com/lady_angela_marisa_elisabetta/?hl=en NEW ACCOUNT

Guess who's back... This was all before the flog even started. Percy and Neil Hartley seem overly elated. Ellie Wood and BirqueBoi (plants) are the female Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison. :unsure:

Le Château De BriqueBoi Perfect!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi You will have more followers now. Meaning that the man is a HUNK of a MAN. TOO HOT!!!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Where have you kept hidden and why had he been hidden for a long while? A man like that makes any woman howl.... (is a complement)
Le Château De BriqueBoi *where have you kept him. I meant to type
Edward Kenneth Check out The Chateau Diaries 023 for more Amaury
Le Château De BriqueBoi Really? He has appeared once before?
Le Château De BriqueBoi At that time I didn`t understand what was the deal with too many men specially with a show off like he looked back then! Bottom line, he looks TOO SEXUAL
Le Château De BriqueBoi Which is a BIG PLUS hahahahahah
ellie wood Stephanie's followers are going to go through the roof with this gorgeous man on the thumbnail and in the video. Swoon
Le Château De BriqueBoi Exactly @elliewood totally agree with you!
Le Château De BriqueBoi Actually, we would all kill to be in his pants
Edward Kenneth Wonder if he's still in a relationship with Jocelyn?
Le Château De BriqueBoi Whatever you name is, Steph cousin, you should date NIOMI SMART!
Le Château De BriqueBoi LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING Amaury AT HIS Instagram account.... Does he have any?
ellie wood@ DeAnn P @jetje goes dutch @Brenda Mcgee Ladies I don't know how I be able to watch vid. I'm trying to stop myself drooling at the photo. I can only imagine the upheaval I will be in watching the vid.

Le Château De BriqueBoi We will only need Amaury to say "Hello" for our undies (women) to drop!
I appreciate Amaury is very good looking, however this level of sexualised commentary is a bit off. You can say someone is good looking without talking like this. Like I said with Loki's comments re BJJ, imagine reverse genders and it becomes quite creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Amaury has caused a stir!
That's the sole reason he's there: distraction from SJ not being around and up to no good God knows where. And it works: even here on tattle lots of praise for the hot new guy. He is a crook as much as she is though, do not forget.

So I used to live in Framlingham so I know the area really well. Someone posted a while ago about Gerry's business and the business address was in Hadleigh. At the time I thought that was strange. Just looked at the hot cousin's business and the registered address is the same one in Hadleigh. Hadleigh is at least 30 minutes from Fram which is where Gerry is meant to live. So why would both businesses be registered at the same address?
All these family businesses share the same address. Probably where Daddy Dear's legacy is organized too. Might be interesting to look for more businesses registered there!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey, I am just wondering what was on her face. Like asking if somebody's red hair is natural or colored?
Are those beauty marks? I don't think she had them at her last visit...so I think not.
And I am beyond pale! Can't tan for tit!
Here's my take... Hanni, before coming to Lalande was in LA poolside to help her friend mend her broken heart. Hanni looked overheated and burnt from the strong CA sun and the reflection from the pool water. To me it looks like scabs from a bad sunburn. More about her later...

Reactions: 10
Although Hanni certainly studied Law both in the UK and France, there is nothing on her Linkedin profile to suggest that she had has ever practised law. Her interest seems to he in IT and there are several clips of her speaking at various IT events. (Although certainly knowledgable about her subject, she doesn't really "read the room" at her public speaking engagements.
Experience

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I appreciate Amaury is very good looking, however this level of sexualised commentary is a bit off. You can say someone is good looking without talking like this.
That’s what I preach all the time. It is obviously that those thirsty fans won’t ever meet their object of desire in real life. They must have either a boring or non existing sex life with their partner, or are so conservative that they need the internet’s anonymity to express their desires and lewd thoughts.

yeah ok, I got the hots for my Paul too, but at least I know that I will never meet him in person.

Nati is in the way…

But c‘mon, just because I would dunk Paul in a barrel full of honey and lick it of his muscles doesn’t mean I would harm Nati. Thihihihihihi, don’t be ridiculous…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Although Hanni certainly studied Law both in the UK and France, there is nothing on her Linkedin profile to suggest that she had has ever practised law. Her interest seems to he in IT and there are several clips of her speaking at various IT events. (Although certainly knowledgable about her subject, she doesn't really "read the room" at her public speaking engagements.
Experience
Yes, agreed. I have never seen anything to suggest she is a qualified lawyer. Lots of people study Law at university without then taking legal training or practising. Several Tattlers have mentioned that she is a lawyer and someone thinks she's a barrister. Why would a barrister work in IT?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Experience
Excellent CV, not something you see everyday. Well done, Hanni. Certainly not a lightweight career. makes you wonder what the CV of those who tear her down look like. Plus, not forgetting, she has great legs...

Yes, agreed. I have never seen anything to suggest she is a qualified lawyer though Tattlers have mentioned it and someone thinks she's a barrister. Why would a barrister work in IT?
They are both process and procedure driven environments. Quite logical. And probably fewer criminals in the IT world, well, at least less serious crimes, generally.

Reactions: 11
They are both process and procedure driven environments. Quite logical.
Agreed but to reach barrister level and then work in IT seems extremely unlikely and surely if she had practised as a barrister, or as a lawyer at any level, that would be on the CV.

Reactions: 9
Update :

Cozumel Island, Mexico @MojoDublin 100/1 as no chance, far too tacky imho (and I've been there)
Cayman Islands @toilingwiththetoile 25/1 only because it's beautiful and paaaaaaarfect like SJ
French Antilles @totally lost track sorry - 3/1 because it's French and she'd love to pose and speak French to the locals
Turkey & Colombia @lolander 2000/1 Turkey no chance, she's heard qute enough about Turkey, Tatti & gall bladder surgery BUT there is a very outside chance that she could meet up with MP & Andy so Columbia has to go in the mix at 50/1

If there is one 'Grifter Island' would be fab obviously, however 'Riker's Island' if she's really not careful. Look what happned to Anna Sorokin !!

Dublin @MojoDublin - all bets off for this location :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fanny is trying to buy her way in to the upper echelons. All that talk about de Gournay wallpapers, attending auctions, all posh things toffs do. She'll do anything to be associated with or even be in the same room with them. An old story really, they'll accept her money but she'll never be one of them. You can't buy class.
can’t buy a pedigree either-even when true upper crust loose their money they don’t want to socialize with “that man and his nurse wife and their unfortunate offspring“

Reactions: 8
Agreed but to reach barrister level and then work in IT seems extremely unlikely and surely if she had practised as a barrister, or as a lawyer at any level, that would be on the CV.
You would certainly wish to include which of the Inns of Court you were affiliated to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, that's logical. But she wouldn't be the first in my experience to be admitted to the Bar and then move in a completely different direction. When in the military I had a junior office who was an Honours in History, but made soldiering his life. Some tense moments were often lightened by an impromptu lecture on the Middle Ages, for example. There is no laid down rule for what a person should or shouldn't do after uni life, it's often unfathomable.

Reactions: 9
Bellow is from this website 👇

Hanni fell in love with WordPress a decade ago, and hasn't looked back.

This love led her to build the Happiness Team at Automattic, which she subsequently lead, engineering the Happiness of WordPress.com users and Automatticians alike over the course of almost six years.

Fiercely passionate about law which has studied in both the UK and France, she is now chasing her dream, preparing for the New York Bar exam and studying for a masters in IP law. Hanni can often be found with her head buried in a judgment, book, or alternatively avidly watching The West Wing, or indeed any Sorkin creation.

She loves to run, can't sing, is currently a nomad, keeps a weblog which is imaginatively entitled Hanni Ross, asks too many questions, and can often be found with a cup of coffee in hand.

You can find her working as as content / documentation writer over at wordsforwp.com.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At least her toaster must be a lott of years old..send it to lalande brenda!!! they will be thrilled..
It's a Dualit I'm afraid. Alas, Stefaaaneeee only has SMEG kitchen accessories in her kitchen - still, could go in Nutti's new 'apartment' I guess, so a good idea @ LeCometedeMonteCristo Go for it Brenda (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This love led her to build the Happiness Team at Automattic, which she subsequently lead, engineering the Happiness of WordPress.com users and Automatticians alike over the course of almost six years.

Fiercely passionate about law which has studied in both the UK and France, she is now chasing her dream, preparing for the New York Bar exam and studying for a masters in IP law. Hanni can often be found with her head buried in a judgment, book, or alternatively avidly watching The West Wing, or indeed any Sorkin creation.

She loves to run, can't sing, is currently a nomad, keeps a weblog which is imaginatively entitled Hanni Ross, asks too many questions, and can often be found with a cup of coffee in hand.

You can find her working as as content / documentation writer over at wordsforwp.com.
I can't sing, either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excellent CV, not something you see everyday. Well done, Hanni. Certainly not a lightweight career. makes you wonder what the CV of those who tear her down look like. Plus, not forgetting, she has great legs...
No-one's attempted to "tear her down" professionally so that comment is uncalled for. To the contrary, I posted a reference to her strengths. I'll leave to resume your study of her legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

They are both process and procedure driven environments. Quite logical. And probably fewer criminals in the IT world, well, at least less serious crimes, generally.
Does it really matter? She isn't asking anything of us.

Reactions: 7

I think that IP may refer to Intellectual Property, not neccessarily Internet Protocol...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.