Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is in love with himself...first of all...and he admires Fan Flash....he is horny with attention..but i dont see him tasting her punami...not in a million years...
I am telling you that he admires and loves her. The idea that she would spend so much time with him, go on holiday with him, lean on him when she is ill, and clasp his hand in hers if there was no relationship is nonsense. Why is it so impossible for you to believe they are in a relationship? I absolutely believe he fancies men and women and he has more or less said that - and certainly gives every indication of that in his behaviour in the vlogs and on the live chat

Everybody sees what they want to see and I'm clearly not seeing the same thing as some others claim to see. I do think Snorty is absolutely spell bound by Stefanny but he ain't sticking it to her fanny.
Why do you believe that when all evidence points to the fact they are in a relationship? He is clearly attracted to both sexes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everybody sees what they want to see and I'm clearly not seeing the same thing as some others claim to see. I do think Snorty is absolutely spell bound by Stefanny but he ain't sticking it to her fanny.
no way he is eating her mussel..not even with garlicsause.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am telling you that he admires and loves her. The idea that she would spend so much time with him, go on holiday with him, lean on him when she is ill, and clasp his hand in hers if there was no relationship is nonsense. Why is it so impossible for you to believe they are in a relationship? I absolutely believe he fancies men and women and he has more or less said that - and certainly gives every indication of that in his behaviour in the vlogs and on the live chat

Why do you believe that when all evidence points to the fact they are in a relationship? He is clearly attracted to both sexes.
It looks like all evidence points at a text book example of a gay boy with a fag hag relationship to me.

Reactions: 20
remember this is not a straight relationship......its very complex.
Please explain. I have a female friend who is married to a bi sexual male and it is a monogamous relationship. He has had a lot of experience in the gay and trans world but is on his second marriage and wants to remain as he is. Why would you think this complex?

Reactions: 3
Lordy, the inmates at Lalande are getting lots of exercise in this vlog. We have 100 stars ambassador Hanni and Steph chasing vans of men at 8am, Gerald, resplendent in tartan fishing dead tomato plant from the fountain, Philip still in slippers is kept busy with a steam mop on the gravel and then kind Kirsty keeps oddball Hanni occupied with a flamethrower.

If this isn’t a madhouse I don’t know what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sorry dont believe he is attracted to both sexes...i have had relations wih bi men..very complicated...and they were nothing like snort...snort is 100 percent gay...i have no doubt about that..but if you all want to believe something different...fine by me...

Reactions: 14
For the sake of that beautiful paneling I hope it gets installed in her boudoir. The ceiling height is too low in the salon and he would have to cut and scale it down making it disproportionate and basically destroying it.
I agree. It needs to be in a room with the proper height of ceiling and her boudoir needs work anyway, so it makes it a good fit.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, I received comments like this about my hands by the time I was 30. It's a combination of genetics and lots of dishwater and cleaning/scrubbing in my case. No amount of creams or lotions/potions can fix it
Well, we know she didn't get those hands from washing dishes or cleaning...just sayin'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was a lot of talk here about how satisfying rug-cleaning videos are… Steph now has made one for us.

Also talk here about the dearth of eye candy @ château… enter Amaury…

What’s next on our wish list? A DITL? A WIEIAD? A makeup tutorial?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Please explain. I have a female friend who is married to a bi sexual male and it is a monogamous relationship. He has had a lot of experience in the gay and trans world but is on his second marriage and wants to remain as he is. Why would you think this complex?
the way you put it sounds already complex to me..bi persons are never sure..when they date a man..they fantasise about a woman..and vice versa...i quit the bi men..they made me crazy...always the doubt...the drama..too complicated...

Reactions: 9
That bottle of Bollinger that Hanni gave Stephanie comes up as $284.99 I think it was US funds. Certainly a thoughtful gift given she made sure it was the year the Chateau was purchased.
On that note I was also inspired to look up Pétrus I was shocked to find that there are two bottles in my province one is around $4200 and the other a bargain at around $3700. I wonder if that was a shoutout to see if she would get sent some. She certainly mentioned it enough at the wine tasting at the winery.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe he builds a new bespoke paneling for the salon?
well if he is staying for christmas...or he must be into Nutty..or snort must be giving him a good blowjob from time to time..otherwise it will be a full balls time for him..working on the panneling alone..maybe Dana will help him out...i always get the feeling she takes all she can gets...

• Haha
well if he is staying for christmas...or he must be into Nutty..or snort must be giving him a good blowjob from time to time..otherwise it will be a full balls time for hime..working on the panneling alone..maybe Dana will help him out...i always get the feeling she takes all she can gets...
He did have a girlfriend who he met at Stephanie’s singles party. She gave an update awhile after & said they were still an item. I noticed though that he has slimed down somewhat since then so maybe it is no longer a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok so I caved and watched today's yuk fest and Oh. My. Dog...that carpet is filled with the sins of a thousand dogs, it'll never be clean. Never!
Also, Steppy, it is entirely possible to make clotted cream in your very own kitchen. I promise.

Hanni...is just being Hanni. It is doing her a grave injustice for perfect strangers to diagnose her over the internet or intimate that she may have any physical or mental issues. Nit-picking her energetic behavior and then going after the beauty mark on her cheek is really beyond the pale.

Focus, people! There is grifting and scamming going on in this YT circle jerk and I, for one, prefer to focus on that. And the state of SJ's plumbing. Such a disorganized mess.
**stepping down off the soapbox now**
Hey, I am just wondering what was on her face. Like asking if somebody's red hair is natural or colored?
Are those beauty marks? I don't think she had them at her last visit...so I think not.
And I am beyond pale! Can't tan for tit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Well, let's see how much gets done at LaLande. SJ is talking about him being there until Christmas.
It's taken her at least 16 months to work on the 5 meter square downstairs loo, still unfinished! No way this will be ready by Christmas, no matter how handsome (not my type!) or hardworking Amaury is, she will mess it up.

I've said this before, but - Why would she want to finish projects when she can keep them going on as long as possible, to keep the funds coming in!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are there ANY guests at the Shantytoo now with nobody there??? I hope Nutti and the cousin( what the hell is his name? Armory? Armoire? ) are very

Hey, I am just wondering what was on her face. Like asking if somebody's red hair is natural or colored?
Are those beauty marks? I don't think she had them at her last visit...so I think not.
And I am beyond pale! Can't tan for tit!
It's ~*fashion*~, baby!

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 8.56.35 PM.png

450px-Portrait_of_María_Rosa_de_Rivera.jpg
Anon_(English_School)_-_double_portrait_-_circa_1650.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.