Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, you guys are so obsessed with the beach boy.
I thought that he will sound like a village boy Ian (the one which works with water tubes) so I am pleasantly surprised
Seems like might have a charisma actually, very interesant for a carpenter (sorry i am stereotyping but well)

It's fabulous. Or how about this one with Antonio Banderas?
This one is well done and antonio he is a stalion and always will be ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Clara Burnett I have always respected and valued your input, however I must provide a counter argument to the suggestion the Pethericks have anything to do with the rudey nudey shots of SJ.
I am absolutely no fan of the Pethericks and their extended relations and friends ( and rarely like or react to any comments regarding them, such is my distaste of the whole family).
Re these photos. SJ disowned these photos early in her vlogging when MPK was still flavour of the month. I think to slander anyone with such an activity is not in the spirit of this group IMHO. If discussions on these disgusting photos continue can we not unfairly slander anyone on their origin.
Footnote: This does not exclude me from judgey judgey comments re the lesbian "art" photographers who are just lurchy. I'm sorry I've been around enough pedatory lesbians to recognise unsavoury behaviour
I share your profound distaste for the Petherick circus. Just for the record. It's why I avoid discussions on cottage boy and his family.
I also share your sentiments about the ogling lesbians.

Reactions: 6
Who are the lesbians now? The photographers from last year who made those giant pics and the very revealing ones of mom and daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who are the lesbians now? The photographers from last year who made those giant pics and the very revealing ones of mom and daughter?
I have a feeling that in LaLaLand they change it up quite regularly. It's like Oprah landed in their midst and declared YOU are a lezbean and YOU are a lezbean and YOU are a lezbean 🤣😅.
I am mad mad mad about the wormy old paneling but I expected it from the first.
SJ, you are a conniving wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyway, Steph said that sexy Cousin will only carry the panels into the grand salon. They need to get acclimatised for a month first. So what is he doing all the time? Somebody else could have carried them inside already weeks ago? This is going to be a never ending story, too
Good point. It is like arranging kitchen fitters to start on a certain date and then ordering the kitchen when they arrive. Perhaps he is having a holiday first. He is rather nice looking after a complete dearth of even vaguely attractive men. (Dan is nice, just not in that way). Amory may be good for increasing his subscribers.

She says a lot of things. He's not going to carry that tit just by himself. Who's there to help him? The brother from another mother?
Same people who carried it into the...whatever that place is called...any able bodied person or less abled person but not SJ or PJ?

Reactions: 11
Hanni seemed a little more relaxed in the new episode. Not quite so twitchy. I LOLd at the dog-smell rug. That ratty, threadbare rag will look paaar-fect in the shitoo.
And they laid the damp rug on the hardwood floor directly!! They do not know how to do anything.
That rug needs a rug pad underneath and we all know she meant it for her room in the first place.
When they get back from their honeymoon and that room has been shut up for 3 weeks, it is going to smell to high heavens....like dog butt covered in air freshner.!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes! Thank you for the correction. Just my observation that Hanni seems harmless.
Forgive me, I'm not sure I catch your meaning. If she were my lawyer, 'harmless' is the last thing I'd be looking for! LOL!
Anyway, my tuppence worth - the woman suffers from at least some sort of persistent social anxiety (which could be part of a spectrum syndrome), and she's totally infatuated with Steffie.
For me, it's all very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 16
Forgive me, I'm not sure I catch your meaning. If she were my lawyer, 'harmless' is the last thing I'd be looking for! LOL!
Anyway, my tuppence worth - the woman suffers from at least some sort of persistent social anxiety (which could be part of a spectrum syndrome), and she's totally infatuated with Steffie.
I was only commenting on her awkwardness and over excitability. Seems harmless to me. I know and worked with many awkward attorneys in my career, didn’t stop them from being brilliant in the courtroom. JMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes they did. They stated they were delighted to partner with her. Interesting choice of words. On social media there's usually a price to be paid for that kind of partnership...
a first step in big time branding for Stephanie as Stephanie and not Lalaland

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Are those scratches, moles Or fake heart tattoos on Hanni's face. She is so high strung I thought maybe she was a "picker". My friends daughter used to pull her eyelashes out. She is on the spectrum.
I get the feeling that she’s never been happier than being at boarding school. I think she has adjustment issues.

Reactions: 5
And they laid the damp rug on the hardwood floor directly!! They do not know how to do anything.
That rug needs a rug pad underneath and we all know she meant it for her room in the first place.
When they get back from their honeymoon and that room has been shut up for 3 weeks, it is going to smell to high heavens....like dog butt covered in air freshner.!!!
It will smell like a dog died on it and other dogs sent flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi, I’ve been lurking for awhile but thought it was time to come out from the shadows so to speak.
You are all hilarious and have made me laugh out loud on more than 1 occasion.
I started watching sj before Covid. Found her on escape to the chateau. At first I was impressed. Single women doing it all herself. Then I got the ick and something seemed off. Googled her and found you guys and very happy to see my bs radar isn’t off.
Thank you for all the tango videos. Antonio Banderas is a fine figure of a man isn’t he 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think to slander anyone with such an activity is not in the spirit of this group IMHO. If discussions on these disgusting photos continue can we not unfairly slander anyone on their origin.
Not slandering anyone. I was asked for my opinion and gave it. I get it that you don't agree, but you could just return the favor by not accusing me of something I did not do

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SJ acted a little pissed? That her cousin asked where he would be sleeping? She said above the kitchen. Yuck! isn't that Fanny and Snorts sex dungeon?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel the same, its not comfortable viewing at all. One of my team a few years ago when I was a manager, had very similar traits, and made most people feel really uncomfortable because her behavior was always a bit wrong/off in any given situation, in fact it could be relied on for her to just stand out like a sore thumb no matter what, almost acting how she thought she should behave. That along with more extreme behavior that was inappropriate in a government office, meant she was a right royal pain in the ass to be manager of, but she had a small group of friends , who were constantly fascinated and horrified in equal measures, but hung around for the entertainment value, always citing 'oh shes alright really, she can be fun'.... shudder, not my favorite time at work for sure. (vodka and hard drugs along with OCD/ADHD/Aspergers were later established as the reasons in HR intervention meetings):cautious:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I did think the editing was wacko today, but even with footage I already saw on Dan's video, I could at least watch this one in entirety. Hardly any poodle....except on that rug!!! Literally.
Do you think Hanni sees these videos and just cringes at how flighty and childish she comes across??? Of course, SJ does it too. They both acted like.....oh gosh, I don't know,... 5 year olds when the cousin arrived.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.