Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, a complete mess. But not unexpected. We knew she was going to show prerecorded stuff. What shocked me was that a huge part of it was filmed by Dan, already shown on his channel last week. So she's not worried people are tired of her foolish games. She's convinced she'd get away with basically whatever she puts out. She might be right, but I for one am hoping she's not...
I did enjoy Dan’s portion again though. 🤣 I think she knows that her cult followers will love her no matter what she does. I felt like this vlog was an answer to “why aren’t the projects progressing?” She will hook in anyone that might be asking too many questions.

Reactions: 7
Looking at her vlog..omg what layout has that place...destroying a bathroom for what exactly...i cannot follow it....maybe better too...i would go mad having a craphouse like that,,,

Reactions: 8
Gosh, you guys are so obsessed with the beach boy.
i thought you might be too... :p i am not ..for now..just wanne see some work first...dont like men with a , dont know how to call it...thing in their hair..a bit too much hipster for me i guess...and btw he is related to Fan Flash...i wait and see...

Reactions: 9
Looking at her vlog..omg what layout has that place...destroying a bathroom for what exactly...i cannot follow it....maybe better too...i would go mad having a craphouse like that,,,
I was saying “ not another bathroom project”!!!😩 Holy cow!!! The truth is they probably need to redo everyone of them. Now that sillyman’s caravan is gone, they can put a line of crappers along that side of the sheeteu.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hanni seemed a little more relaxed in the new episode. Not quite so twitchy. I LOLd at the dog-smell rug. That ratty, threadbare rag will look paaar-fect in the shitoo.
She reminds me of an intern I worked with who had asbergers. Sweet girl.

Reactions: 3
Her channel is one of the only ones I haven't grown bored of. (Really over most of the other youtube channels I used to enjoy). My mind boggles at the amount of money they must make. They spend like it is water. Expensive compost/fertilizer alone must be a huge expense (maybe comped?). I am going to pull the trigger and finally buy one of those hose links she uses. So jealous of all those she has.
They have a wonderful property don't they. I love the way she can picture the views in her mind. Re the bags of compost, I think she covered that in a video some time back that was easier than buying in bulk. I think the only partnership is Proven Winners who provide pre-release plants in each season. Based on number of subscribers I guess their income is approx $400K pa. Nice to be paid for doing something you love. And be home to raise two kiddies as well.
The Hoselink are fantastic. I have two and suggest getting the longest hose as it's so useful. Now considering the standup weeder.

Reactions: 5
Not to worry, CountessPompidoo, it was clear to me that you just wondered if Clara would have had any guess about the pictures. Some of us have been interacting for months and we know each other to some extend at this stage, aren't we? This is why we understand each other's humour so well. :)
i see that I missed the drama of the month

Reactions: 3
i believe you mean asperger...my aunt has it...never seen her act like Hanni...some things relate..but not all..never seen my aunt excited with anything..
Some people with Aspergers can react disproportionally - excitement, frustration, etc. Others may seem flat in their responses.

Reactions: 9
Even Al Pacino in "Scent of a Woman" made a much better fist of a tango, (Por Une Cabeza is one of my favourite tango pieces.)
I love the tango from Scent of a Woman. It was quite profound that he was blind, but could dance so amazingly.

Reactions: 5
Is it true that SJ's cousin cannot install the paneling in the "Grand Salon" for some reason, so they're instead putting it in SJ's boudoir?
Oh I just knew that BS was coming from! 😒
Also, @Arfarf , new title thread suggestion 😅 The Misadventures of Me and Mr. Nostrils

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even Al Pacino in "Scent of a Woman" made a much better fist of a tango, (Por Une Cabeza is one of my favourite tango pieces.)
Reminds me how much I love dance….but also shows how awkward SJ really is….

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.