Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He even used Dan’s exact music. Like there’s no other songs to pick from. What a loser.

Reactions: 34
I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever know the reason for MPK’s hospital visit. He’s got a history of “teasers” without providing any details or follow-up, so he may keep it mysterious. He’ll claim “privacy” (even though he doesn’t mind having a camera shoved in his face to make money). Just setting the stage for why he’s not vlogging. He’s done that in the past…explained away an absence (more excuses) while simultaneously trying to garner sympathy from his viewer. MPK’s standard operating procedure.

Reactions: 23
The window of opportunity was the 4th of July party... Adam and Tess were already on the outs. After this summer stop off, Tess departed for her new boy's, 28th birthday celebration. Meet Anthony Skinner, Naples FL realtor, his mother Dina is also a realtor and his dad is a developer. His bio is extra special... These grown women (SJ / Tess) really knows how to pick them.

JULY 15, 2021

AUGUST 14, 2021

DECEMBER 10, 2021

DECEMBER 16, 2021

DECEMBER 21, 2021

JANUARY 2

Reactions: 23
Tess’ hair looks like it needs a good brush. She obviously hasn’t heard of the curly girl method.

Reactions: 16
OMG does Tess ever smile? Does the poor woman have bad teeth? Where is her doll?

Reactions: 29
No thank you. I want the white one. And the no_english brother. And Paul.
To many unnecessary pictures! Just tell me who the one on the left is, next to the ballon, in white.
Unnecessary pictures...never.
You are welcome.
23 year old, Nick Skinner
DJI Phantom 4 Professional+ Phantom 3 Advanced

SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
dina.skinner
Happy 22nd birthday to my favorite 3rd child !!! I have finally just forgotten this year about the pain and hemorrhoids you gave me during delivery. I love you! -

Reactions: 19

The fatal consequences of mastrubation, guide from 1830. A lot of wisdom perhaps a bit more useful than Beatrix Potter and her furry animals. Someone should gift it to young Trotter. He needs Madrid, urgently. Send him cash! Save him from his manky hand!

Reactions: 16
Gosh I would hate to try to transport it back to the Chateau ..... excess $$$ baggage??? Lot of weight there.
Yes I can't imagine what it will cost to get that back to the HMN.

@Pekey, this is for you. I'm sorry for the camera movements but I don't have my own snorting cameraman.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 9
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Oh thank you oh thank you

How can we get rid of the sister and that awkward hemorrhoids mother..

Reactions: 17
Yes, tetanus can be deadly. Hope that this is not the case, but he looked well groomed and healthy in the picture he posted.The fact that Billy seems to have zero sympathy makes me wonder..

Love them!!

Reactions: 11
Maybe he'll mail them to the Cadeaux as a zero value gift to lalande

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.