Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parrfect Porcelane

@Lady Avonlea If you were to guess at a monetary value, what do you think it would be?

I was thinking, 500 gifts, let's just low ball it and say they aren't more than 20E/gift ... which some might be, but most are far more ... not to mention shipping ... LOW estimate 10,000E over 9 weeks of GAG ... 1,111E per week, so over the year a minimum of 57,777 Euros (low ball) of what people spent on gifts, and not to mention the shipping ... so if those people GAVE the money to charity the charity would receive MORE than dear SJ is giving from her ad revenue ....

2021 reported ad revenue from her description below her Unwrapped vlogs (in Euros)
Jan 1375
Feb 1375
Mar 1505
Apr 1689
May 1204
June 1735
July, Aug, Sep 5500
Oct 3184
Nov 3184
Dec 4000 (maybe more?)
total 24, 276 Euros

I'm doing this fast at work, so willing to be corrected on my loosey goosey math ....
I don’t agree with assigning random values to items because that would be easily discredited. I’m open to hearing what others think.

Reactions: 5

Pyke

VIP Member
It also seems a bit odd to me that they end up in Alva, Clackmannanshire. It’s not really on the tourist trail - or any trail really.
Easy it is the last town listed on the first page, could not be bothered to look any further and it's much nearer to Haworth than Aberdeen first on the list.

Rose Cafe

Haha, think that one through again. I seriously doubt SJ would consider me a supporter of her "art"work and on the contrary am fairly sure she wholeheartedly wishes I wouldn't watch anymore. Believe me, I would much rather watch something else, but to be able to counter her lies I should at least be open to listen to her uttering them.
You sort of have a personal investment in this so I understand you watching.

Last edited:
In the Chateau de Bourneau Bustle video linked in post #545 above- the way Jean-Baptiste looks at Erin- swoon :love:
I think they are so lovely 😊

One of our adult children is an anthropologist. She has a blog about just this and how her favourite thing to do is to go to cemeteries . Even if she was someone I didn’t know I would have found it an interesting read . She works for the South Australian history Trust at present and is hoping to go study and live in Nordic countries to study funeral customs there .
She really wants to live in Florence, Italy though .
sorry I’ve digressed . She likened Venice to Bali , just cringeworthy

It’s ok I’m tough . 🤮 the worst was keeping them off the baby and the budgies in their cages
Ooh that’s a shame to hear. Bali to me was the worst place to visit. I really had such a romantic vision of Venice 😞

Reactions: 4

dumbblonde

I can't see that button, nor can I see the wiki button for CD!!
I use this link

Parrfect Porcelane

So here’s what I’ve come up with so far. I’m sending this from my tablet as the computer can’t multitask right now without shutting down. What do you all think? Is this the info you want to capture?

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Sorry Pekey, I misunderstood. I've been screenshotting the bag, the Calvin Klein bag comes close, but I do wonder if it is a different brand, as the label is imbrossed into the bag
I tried my best to capture a shot of the label.

I do wonder... Although I find the Vera Bradley bags to be a more floral version of Lisa Frank's stuff.
Changed my mind, think it may be a Kate Spade bucket bag.

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
I’m guessing not a lot of compassion for him at all these days, a situation that’s been self inflicted I’m afraid

to be fair, not alot could. I’m always amazed at what they go for. And garages. Local to me a garage was sold for £55,000 late last year. SE England prices are going mad.
Probably not,..... they are quite pricey... he could stretch to a shed from B & Q

• Haha

JP in SC

KiKiGee
oooLaLande
Clara Burnett
Maple Fairy
Big hug and thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Never EVER thought I would see Selene here! I was acquainted with her another lifetime ago in the late 90's/early noughties; what a lovely woman! You have made my day!
@MagpieSassyPants She's awesome! Our social circles slightly overlap and I'm sure I met her way back in my Hollywood party days. Do you recognize anyone riding in the airship with her? Mario, Jackie...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2