Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T Rex

VIP Member
The Fleuries posted a new video of the concrete being poured for their new kitchen. Philipp opened with: "A couple of days ago, this was still a shabby, neglected, run-down room..." (Many chuckles, as the Fleuries kitchen was far nicer, functional and cleaner in its "derelict state" than the CLL kitchen on a good day- Fanny, take some notes.) They also had a bunch of trees that were downed in a previous storm (and bartered with their farmer neighbour to haul it away for firewood), and the farmer's horse escaped the fence and decided, "Honfleur is nice- I'll spend the day here." Anna, who has apparently befriended all of the horses, and knew the one by name, led it back home, which was quite endearing. Phillip set up the makeshift kitchen counter (which looked precarious AF, but Anna was kind, and said it looked great) in the laundry room temporary kitchen, and explained later that while they initially wanted underfloor heating, it would have cost an additional $5K, so they nix'ed the idea, and instead are adding extra insulation. (Priorities and projects apparently differ between chateaus, as Fanny spent that amount on wallpaper for a powder room for a chateau that has no proper heating.) While some find the Fleuries dull, I enjoy their vlogs, as they work together, get things done properly in an order that makes sense, and prioritize their projects and stick to budget without being ostentatious. I am looking forward to the kitchen reveal after it is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

john eccles

Oh God, I have become The Chosen One, thank you all so much for selecting my thread. But in reality I have to personally thank Incapability for bringing me to Tattle. Like many I was enthralled with her, when I first saw her on ETTC Diy, but when she started the "woe is me" rants, well the wheels started to fall off my wagon very quickly. Thank you all once again, oh, and by the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Arm Floaties.png

I thought he was wearing arm floaties, till I realised it was one of the yellow masks gifted to them in the GAG.😳

Ugh... Hon-NEEE you are not a sommelier, saying that sherry tastes like raisins and vodka. What a refined palette you have... 🙄
Maybe you should just return to your playpen with a pack of raisins and a box of apple juice, I'd say that's more up your alley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Rory

VIP Member
I hate how snorts drops into his vlogs “for those of you who don’t know, I live in a chateau…the chateau de la lande”.
As if anyone watching isn’t from CD universe and knows he is a paid for Dutch boyfriend living off his girlfriend in her farmhouse owned by her and her 2 ex boyfriends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Okay, brace yourselves .... this is going to be a long one.

I've been listening to old interviews and lives and searching Tattle for references to dates and such like to try to create a time line of Jarvis moves and such like .... I took words from their mouths ... and as you'll see, some of their memories aren't super accurate, but they are close enough that they don't bother me a ton ... but something that I had totally forgotten and somethings that don't jive, such as Mummy & Daddy retiring quite young, and then SJ saying she worked as their administrator in their last nursing home while at uni, and those dates DO NOT jive at all. They sold Cransford Hall and retired around 1988/89, Stephanie says she was 13 .... and they mention they retired in 1989/90, so She was about 14 when they retired. So how did they have a nursing home she could administrator in when she was in uni? We hear them talk a lot about the years up until Cransford Hall, but then there is this huge period of 15 years or so where mummy and daddy are retired, before age 50, and then la Lande doesn't come along until mummy is 64. SJ did uni in there, but event then, she has her own 1998-2005 gap of nothing, well, I guess that's when she was reno her and Nick's flats in London, but for 7 years? So I bring you my "data" which I've "footnoted" with links to the videos with their words saying this.

---------

When Gerry was about 11/12 his mom started working for Derek in Glasgow.

Gerry was 12 when Derek told him IJ was pregnant. Mummy was 34 when SJ was born.

Then they moved to Southport

They lived in Southport when Stephanie was ages 3-6

when Gerry was about 17 Jarvis' moved to Southport
https://youtu.be/obBNzZ8N5AI?t=1253

Then June 9, 1983 they moved to Cransford Hall, SJ says she was 6 (? Wouldn't she have been 7, nearly 8??)
https://youtu.be/xKbYL9F8UYo?t=516

Mummy & Daddy retired in 1989/90 due to health reasons. Mummy had cancer in her mid40s and daddy had a fractured skull from a strange accident. (so SJ was 15ish when they retired)
https://youtu.be/xKbYL9F8UYo?t=560

Mummy's cancer was to do with the digestion
https://youtu.be/obBNzZ8N5AI?t=2774

Mummy had cancer in 1987 (she was 46)
https://youtu.be/obBNzZ8N5AI?t=1429

They sold Cransford Hall when SJ was 13 (so 1988/89) (mummy would have been about 48)
https://youtu.be/KnqktRJMnV8?t=664

What was your job before, Stephanie?
"It was sporadic. I worked as the administrator of my parents' last nursing home in Suffolk, and at the same time I was studying opera in London. And then I renovated the flat I had in London, and I was doing that instead of doing opera. So effectively the only jobs I had before coming here were administrator of my parents' nursing home and renovating my and also Nick's London flats. I never actually did any auditions for opera, I finished my courses and then moved here. I performed in some operas here locally."
https://youtu.be/KnqktRJMnV8?t=1120

SJ's musical training and career answer
https://youtu.be/obBNzZ8N5AI?t=1902
After her English degree she did a post graduate certificate and a post graduate diploma, and after those 2 years she had a choice to stay in London and push an opera career or move to France and buy a chateau.

Went to Oxford from 1993-1996. Plus 2 years after for the post graduate certificates. So 1998 she would have been done, at age 23.
Jarvis STEPHANIE, 46 years old (CROZON SUR VAUVRE, WOODBRIDGE, OXFORD) - Friends from before (linternaute.com)

She purchased la Lande October 2005 (age 29). At the same time her parents sold their 7 bedroom house in England and they bought a 1 bedroom house. Mummy would have been about 64 when they bought la Lande
https://youtu.be/8YoXLuesR3k?t=140

-----------------------

SO, I am wondering ... did Cransford Hall make them all their wealth? How did they afford it in the first place? Did Mummy get some sort of disability payments after having cancer? Does the UK system have something like this? Did Derek's head injury line their pockets with some sort of long term disability insurance? When did Mummy's father pass and did he leave her money? How about Derek's parents? And why do we never hear about the Jarvis uncles and aunt and the grandparents on that side?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

bembazaan

I’m running a book on how many of those Waterford glasses make it back to Lalaland. Let’s face it they don’t have enough and that was a (not so) subtle hint about wanting to add to his new collection. So now, all you darling old dears can send your unwanted vintage Waterford cut glass to young PhiPhi m’lad and he’ll tell you all about the difference between sherry and hock once he’s consulted Prof Google.🤓
The bottle of Old Brown fortified wine that Phiphi bought costs R45 ( 2.60 Euro ) in a plastic bottle and R50 in glass - so he really went to town! Percy would have been laughing his head off - we have some really really good "sherries" here - really good. The Old Brown is what the tramps buy and people who need a drink badly but are short on dosh. In fact this tramp keeps the glass bottle for cooking - just a splash at the end of mushrooms fried off with a bit of garlic and parsley. delish. But to sit and drink it on its own - way too sweet and cloying. Where he gets the vodka flavour from, goodness knows. what a dick head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Sadly it is of his own doing, ie the cry wolf syndrome. He has ensured that the drip is clearly shown to illicit maximum effect as with the wording. It is OTT which can only mean there is an ulterior motive and in my opinion a set up to beg for money/ increase Patreons , after all it is the end of the month.
The comments from the fans on The Pethericks channel are suggesting that it is nothing serious and just a check up,
You don’t get an iv at a checkup. 🙄. He must have some valid reason to be at the hospital. The fact that he’s milking it is deplorable. Brain scan indicates neurological symptoms. Potentially dizziness, loss of balance, vision problems, numbness, vertigo. EKG also indicates similar. He could be dehydrated and having panic attacks due to withdrawl from medication or drugs or alcohol. He’s filtered that selfie. He probably looks like shit. But he’s had his hair done.

I’m going to guess hard night of partying, alcohol poisoning, and panic attack.

OFFICIAL DIAGNOSIS: DRAMA QUEEN SYNDROME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jeeves

VIP Member
Super Economy - no seatbelts, you have to hold on tight! I wonder if Squirrel was travelling as an unaccompanied minor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Patriciarella

VIP Member
EDF93F7C-D0D0-4E43-A02D-4D5C1D608F4B.jpeg

I will use Dan’s music, his drone or play with kid 2 if I want. Dan works for US.
8D0ADB51-69EF-4114-B078-A37BB175B367.jpeg

Dan did a good job on OUR benches now finish the pergola. I want to propose to SJ and celebrate with a summer garden party.
2B687692-4159-444E-9DAB-5DF10725D067.jpeg

I asked Percy for SJ’s hand in marriage and he will talk to IJ but felt it will be fine once I sign some documents she had her lawyers draw up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KyBourbon

VIP Member
He looked healthier in that picture than he has done for a while!
Honestly, that’s the truth! I was thinking the same thing! He said he got a brain scan…I knew he need to get his head examined! Sorry if I sound callous…but MPK has a way with manipulation. I’m taking this hospital picture with a grain of salt.

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Has Phillip ever said when he is going back to drama school? Or has he given that up as a bad joke? Because he would rather remain as the Lord of the La Lande manor!!
Bae, why on earth would he? He's acting in the best role of his life right now- appearing to be a heterosexual male with a penchant for Spode, Limoges, and toile! He gets paid to live in a Chateau where he does very little, gets free trips, accommodations, expensive gifts, gets to boss people around and is famous in his own little rodent mind on the YouTube-iverse. I highly doubt this joker is every going to find a better life based on the stage- so bravo, to you, sir, for your "right place at the right time" placement, and one could say he is an entrepreneur. (He is an opportunistic douchebag, and Fanny, who is a narcissistic idiot in her own right, truly deserves the fungus she will never truly be able to shed- you've made your bed, girl, and you're stuck with him, as he's a bad fungus who is not letting go.) Fanny, this isn't the first time you've been warned (e.g. unsuccessful workaway program)- never, EVER shat where you sleep. No sympathy-you've made THIS mess.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pyke

VIP Member
Anyone in doubt that she lies check Criterion Auctioneers Essex Road, London N1 for Day bed lot 433
sold for £ 3,400 Hammer price
+ internet surcharge = 3% + VAT = 3.6%
+ buyers premium excluding internet surcharge = 22% + VAT = 26.4 %
Total extra = 30 %
£3,400 + 30% = £4,420 = €5,309.64
no wonder she will just add cushions !
Bet it ends up in her boudoir.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Patriciarella

VIP Member
2F516ED1-0C28-4F60-8197-8B4F84CCB9DC.jpeg

Hello my name is Snorty and I am sooooo desperate to be famous that I bought a glass. I am happy with my glass and if you have a glass mail it to me and I will have glasses.
939A6CA9-7ACE-4D0C-8950-3F16C9DCB6C8.jpeg

I like pineapple juice not to be confused with lemon juice, that can kill me. My girlfriend likes wine and gin and anything really that numbs her most days.
2DA22ED9-F230-4ECE-89D0-8B4D7D21E81C.jpeg

This is pretty and you don’t have one. You can not afford one and you are not in SA so you should pay me money.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Noooooooooooo!!!!

What happened to my baby? Who did this to him?

Panic attack when he was asked to help with something / doesn't have enough money to afford to get laid / found drunk and/or high on substances/ family have decided enough's enough / he's in some kind of trouble / an STD - take your pick!
The end result will be the same - he wants money again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
DCDC387A-8134-44A6-8F0C-1B41273AC592.jpeg

Potty is the king at making bread. He has enough bread $ to buy into a chateau and land near SA reserve. Snorty owns a lady desk and a wine decanter with no wine.
94AFA709-7652-4E58-AAD5-58009A538776.jpeg

Potty is a pizza God he feeds everyone and buys the best wine to share. Snorty has a stash of applesauce and broken candy canes.
507AE72E-6671-42FA-9656-8FAA4B5AC80B.jpeg

Potty travels the world being paid for his hobby, photographing fast cars, models and wild game. Snorty can’t find the focus button to show us Aunt Mabel’s hand stitched toe sock that Natty holds 4 inches from his beak.

• Haha
  • Heart

JP in SC

Venice Carnival starts February 12th and runs through March 1st. Potts will be there along with Tess and the self professed Egyptologist will be there too!
SJ and her son will attend. SJ will probably drag that awful yellow dress with her and her son will be decked out as well with nuts bunched.
They’ll be back to the dump this week-end (If not having already returned - unless they pop in to London for a quick refresh, Botox and visit to a hair salon to touch up SJ’s roots). Meanwhile, Nutti already back at the dump organizes mounds of gifts for the Cadeaux shoots. SJ and her son video the cousin back to work on the paneling. I see it all, no crystal ball required. And then Spring approaches, Silly Man & Woman From Another Planet return in the van to pop in and say Hello. But we’ll be watching Venice videos at that point. The chapel restorer has yet to return. And there are no buds on the trees out front or in the garden- we’ll get a whole fretting video on that. . .then - SJ and her son are off again because you know it is time to do those travel vlogs. Davey arrives to re-do the kitchen but there’s a problem - the Christmas decorations are still up. And SJ will be saying “WTF, the trees have no buds”. . . .so Davey will not know which way to turn. No one has picked up the debris SJ tossed out the window weeks ago. The upstairs attic still needs to be sorted, fine tuned. Lake still drained, Spring rain dampens the walls of the Grand Salon - so that’s another mess - the insulation gets wet. SJ’s son has a slight tantrum because there’s no real display case for his Waterford. And maybe wall paper will go up in Nutti’s bathroom where she finds that she can not shower as the moisture messes up the wall paper - but wait, that downstairs toilet finished by Christmas - that wall paper is peeling too. SJ and her son shop for French bread, then pop in to the 2nd hand shop for treasures. Buckle up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
:mad:🤬😷🤬😡

Leslie Ann
33 minutes ago
If only it really is “after Covid”. While I’m enjoying your videos very much, please know that many of us still are isolating to keep ourselves and vulnerable family safe.
That's by far the most disgusting thumbnail she has presented. I can only hope her followers get to listen to Leslie Ann, who couldn't be more right. Traveling during a pandemic is just one of SJ's many flaws though, but for me personally one of her worse: I have lost some dear friends to this horrible virus and her casual approach of "just go on living life" has had severe consequences elsewhere. Shame on her!

• Heart