Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KiKiGee
oooLaLande
Clara Burnett
Maple Fairy
Big hug and thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Re: bucket tote bag. I took a magnifying glass to the screen shot. I thought the last letters looked like “Lyres” doesn’t ring a bell with me. I really thought it may have been Hermes, Louis Vuitton or Loewe but those letters don’t match up. Maybe she got it in Italy you know at an outlet store.

Reactions: 10
SJ is doing a lot of explaining.
Comments from the CD's latest flog...

Nancy U
9 hours ago
I thought u sold your London flat to buy the chateau?

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I sold my previous flat. I was lucky to be able to buy this one afterwards.

Engelhafen
10 hours ago
Who’s taking down the Christmas decorations?

caroline gooder
8 hours ago
Stephanie talked about doing that in February.

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I’ll be doing that with Philip when I get home

Anne Josefsson
10 hours ago
Is this what patreons pay for, daybeds- really? Stephanie is a rich lady! Stephanie certainly has good and very expansive taste ! Wishing you two a nice vacation!

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
No, none of the Patreon money can be spent on furniture (or holidays!) - it goes into an association that is spent on the renovation of Lalande and its gardens. Furniture is paid for from the YouTube ad revenue

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Do you mean the tan one that I had at the beginning? It was a Christmas present from my aunt The one I had a theatre was actually dark green, and it used to belong to Nic’s grandmother!

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
It wasn’t a pub, we went to The Ivy

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I Iive in Angel and love the shops there (the charity shops in St John’s Wood are also good!). The 2nd hand designer shop I go to is Pandora’s in Cheval Place
Considering the P child has so many allergies 🤧 suprised she was feeding him at all

Not a cheap dinner 🍽 but hey
Not her money
YouTube hasent paid out December yet ……

Guess support squirrel 🐿 paid for it out of his … wages

Also

Anyone else notice support squirrel was flying coach

Gerry n princess 👑 we’re in business class

That HAD to sting 🐝 the two OAPs got more leg room than Spider-Man 😂

😈

Location and contact

Tower Bridge Tower Bridge Road One Tower Bridge, London SE1 2AA England
Southwark
0.3 miles from Tower of London
Website
Call
Improve this listing
Does this restaurant serve Romagna food?
Yes No Unsure
Details
Claimed
PRICE RANGE
€24 - €96
CUISINES
European, British
SPECIAL DIETS
Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options
View all details
Meals, Features, About

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
At least there’s plenty of dry shampoo!
also was BJJ wearing knee high boots in London? Slap my thigh is he Dick Whittington?
download.jpg

Squirrel in boots doesn't have the same ring to it though!

images.jpg

Did find these boots he might like, but does he know how to tie his laces?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha, think that one through again. I seriously doubt SJ would consider me a supporter of her "art"work and on the contrary am fairly sure she wholeheartedly wishes I wouldn't watch anymore. Believe me, I would much rather watch something else, but to be able to counter her lies I should at least be open to listen to her uttering them.
You sort of have a personal investment in this so I understand you watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1023562

@life_wood_n_food
2 hours ago
We are celebrating our 5th month-anniversary today! I love this photo so much and I hope we will be having giggles for the rest of our lives. 💗 @michael_potts_photography thanks for the wonderful moment you captured here!
#versailles #celebration #lovestory #costumeparty #youandme #princecharming #livingourbestlives #sharinglove #stillonholiday 💗
I mean who the frig celebrates a 5 month anniversary on SM!
I’m beginning to think that the personality disorder spectrum at CLL is far wider than we thought.
Nutti’s Mama’s rather alarming upper torso enhancement ( cough) would be something Amaury’s Mama would consider a tad Geordie Shore. Both families might be middle class in their respective countries, but I’m opining that the cultural values gap there might be quite wide once the intensive bonking stage slows down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I knew not to watch it but I got bored. Why the duck would anyone be interested in watching her try on her old clothes? Sheer ego. And for fucks sake I can't work out this London flat business as she said she sold it to buy the chateau. I will give mummy 24 hours before she wants to kill them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering the P child has so many allergies 🤧 suprised she was feeding him at all

Not a cheap dinner 🍽 but hey
Not her money
YouTube hasent paid out December yet ……

Guess support squirrel 🐿 paid for it out of his … wages

Also

Anyone else notice support squirrel was flying coach

Gerry n princess 👑 we’re in business class

That HAD to sting 🐝 the two OAPs got more leg room than Spider-Man 😂

😈

Location and contact

Tower Bridge Tower Bridge Road One Tower Bridge, London SE1 2AA England
Southwark
0.3 miles from Tower of London
Website
Call
Improve this listing
Does this restaurant serve Romagna food?
Yes No Unsure
Details
Claimed
PRICE RANGE
€24 - €96
CUISINES
European, British
SPECIAL DIETS
Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options
View all details
Meals, Features, About
I thought they were all in economy as when Fanny took the video out the window they were behind the wing.

Reactions: 12
I thought they were all in economy as when Fanny took the video out the window they were behind the wing.
Mmm 🤔 I’m almost positive as it was 2 seats 💺 4 in middle then 2

But I could be wrong leather headrests and extra legroom … ???

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Lieileen, post: 8184667, member: 137730"
Many parents don’t want to believe in these things and would rather believe that their child is lazy or unmotivated. Sometimes it’s not obvious. Other times it might be screaming them in the face but delusion is a powerful thing as we’ve all learned in the last few years.
[/QUOTE]
My ex-father-in-law was just like that with my ex-husband who was diagnosed at 30. A heck of a lot of questionnaires completed by him, me his mum and then his father wouldn't complete them because there was nothing wrong with him, it was just me. He'd not lived with him since he was 11 and had spent no more than a few hours from time to time with him but insisted that he was not ADHD, he just wasn't interested. His anger with me was so bad that years later when my husband and I split, he didn't have anything more to do with his grandkids. My ex had so many problems both socially and in the work place. The diagnosis helped him to understand himself better and he was prescribed an anti-depressant (can't remember which one), which helped a bit but he didn't take it for too long because it was too much hassle.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SJ & BJJ had to go back to London to take delivery of the chaise. Maybe Nuttie & Armoire are celebrating a pre honeymoon in Paris.
@Pekey I have been trying to track that tote bag down to no avail!
Thats ok Maple fairy...... it just looked very new and very $$ like a Hermes !
I hate being cold and that monster of a woman should get her old Chateau a brand new heating system! Why oh why would anyone want to stay there - even in summer.
All the crap she bought online , the travel and other things we do not see..... can you imagine!
When will people wake up and stop sending her money !

That Nutti and her 5 month anniversary ---- OMG she is not 15 anymore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mmm 🤔 I’m almost positive as it was 2 seats 💺 4 in middle then 2

But I could be wrong leather headrests and extra legroom … ???
May have been premium economy then, but not business or first class as they have 4 individual seats usually angled across the width of the plane. Do we know the airline they used? We can then see on seat guru that airlines arrangement.
Phillip will have been in a separate seat from them as his ticket will have been booked later than Fanny and Gerrys

Reactions: 7
I hope we will be having giggles for the rest of our lives. 💗
Any sane man should be running away from such clingy woman!

May have been premium economy then, but not business or first class as they have 4 individual seats usually angled across the width of the plane. Do we know the airline they used? We can then see on seat guru that airlines arrangement.
Phillip will have been in a separate seat from them as his ticket will have been booked later than Fanny and Gerrys
I seriously doubt it was Business... Premium Economy max!
Business class seats have the privacy thingy (My English vocabulary is failing me!... see the picture below) that separates seats from each other. The style and location of seats (angled, 2 at each side, etc.) is different from airplane to airplane...

Diamond Family_HVH Diamond.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think this is Virgin Atlantic Economy Classic. (Economy Delight has cream seats.)
Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 21.25.19.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.