Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...totally with you...and I don’t believe one word he said. he’s an addict...a liar...and he manipulates everyone who allows him to do so.
...having known many like this...they never change until something horrifically tragic happens...but only to them. cigarettes 😂...really...who would believe that?

...these types care about no one...only their wants and desires matter...that is why his brother billy is fed up and mocking him and his latest bull shite...he knows him...much better than any observer of his YT scam. 😎

...best thing to do...is let him be...but don’t fall for anything...they laugh at people they can con...and dump them the minute they are no longer useful...
the ritalin will help him get off the blow though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where in the world are Nutti and her boyfriend?! Does anyone know if they’ve returned to LaLande? Do we have a best guess on StephaMEME, her son and the tartan man? Think their trip to SA is over & out. Thought Nutti & boyfriend had wrapped up their trip as well?

Reactions: 9
Where in the world are Nutti and her boyfriend?! Does anyone know if they’ve returned to LaLande? Do we have a best guess on StephaMEME, her son and the tartan man? Think their trip to SA is over & out. Thought Nutti & boyfriend had wrapped up their trip as well?
Edit, KiKi just beat me to it… 😂

Where? No idea…

but they just posted this:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watched Ryan’s video. Apologised for radio silence but no real excuse. Anyone care? Sill in Thailand. Still with Dawney. Still got a dental brace. Will be back in France soon. Dawney not able to come to France as can’t get time off work. Looked at a house for sale, again near Basmagnee. Promised to do more videos 🥱.

Also another one from Deserter Billy. I watched it cos of the title ‘Big Brother’ as thought he might have some words of wisdom to say about his brother but no! It was merely him installing a camera at the entrance to the chateau. Feel I’ve been had!
Thanks for the top tip, I’ll give it a miss

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nutti and AM are traveling back to Lalande.

According to Percy from the Monday 1/24/22 live chat, SJ and BJJ leave Wednesday 2/2/22.

Percy Attfield @Jade Johns We are moving from here in 2 days and wont be available until Tuesday and then they leave the next day. I think the logistics will be a problem.

Where they are going??? London most likely. SJ promised MPK, she would check on a book if it is still there (London). From yesterday's CD's live chat...

The Chateau Diaries @Doing it Ourselves If it’s still there I’ll get it on my way home!

Reactions: 15
None of them are back at the HMN though, not yet. Maybe they meet up in London and play happy family once more?

Reactions: 20
SJ & BJJ had to go back to London to take delivery of the chaise. Maybe Nuttie & Armoire are celebrating a pre honeymoon in Paris.
@Pekey I have been trying to track that tote bag down to no avail!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a former boss who I believe had Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). My coworkers thought she was Manic-Depressive, but I thought BPD fit her behavior better. I was miserable working for her. I never knew what to expect day-to-day. There was extreme anger and outbursts, paranoia, fear of abandonment, mood swings. I did research on how to deal with a boss who has Borderline Personality Disorder…and every source said “find a new job.” I ended up leaving to preserve my own mental health and well-being. I’m not sure that Michael has BPD, but of course we don’t really see what’s happening with his behavior when the camera stops rolling. I do think he exhibits symptoms of ADHD or ADD.
BPD would fit her behaviour better since it’s a collection of maladaptive behaviours caused by other things rather than a true disorder. Sometimes it is Bipolar. Other times PTSD.
There’s a strong incidence of ADHD comorbidity too.

Some of the current medical focus on personality disorders needs to be looked at afresh.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Ryan’s video. Apologised for radio silence but no real excuse. Anyone care? Sill in Thailand. Still with Dawney. Still got a dental brace. Will be back in France soon. Dawney not able to come to France as can’t get time off work. Looked at a house for sale, again near Basmagnee. Promised to do more videos 🥱.

Also another one from Deserter Billy. I watched it cos of the title ‘Big Brother’ as thought he might have some words of wisdom to say about his brother but no! It was merely him installing a camera at the entrance to the chateau. Feel I’ve been had!
I too thought he might say something about Michael but no, it was just a clickbait title. Have to say my mild OCD tendencies kicked in big time when Billy secured the metal pole with only two of the bolts. There are four bolts and they're there for a reason. Use all four of the damn bolts Silly Billy cause next time there's a storm.... :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No problem at all. My best friends son is trans. So don't get all put out. Calm down. I just thought she looked very masculine
An example of me being 'all put out' or not calm would have read something more like "Go *#$% yourself you ignorant @#$%!", possibly with the inclusion of an emoji or two.

Many male to female trans women look masculine, that's just how it is due to, you know, anatomical structure. It's rather pointless to state the obvious. I hope for your friend's child's sake you keep such observations to yourself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
SJ is doing a lot of explaining.
Comments from the CD's latest flog...

Nancy U
9 hours ago
I thought u sold your London flat to buy the chateau?

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I sold my previous flat. I was lucky to be able to buy this one afterwards.

Engelhafen
10 hours ago
Who’s taking down the Christmas decorations?

caroline gooder
8 hours ago
Stephanie talked about doing that in February.

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I’ll be doing that with Philip when I get home

Anne Josefsson
10 hours ago
Is this what patreons pay for, daybeds- really? Stephanie is a rich lady! Stephanie certainly has good and very expansive taste ! Wishing you two a nice vacation!

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
No, none of the Patreon money can be spent on furniture (or holidays!) - it goes into an association that is spent on the renovation of Lalande and its gardens. Furniture is paid for from the YouTube ad revenue

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Do you mean the tan one that I had at the beginning? It was a Christmas present from my aunt The one I had a theatre was actually dark green, and it used to belong to Nic’s grandmother!

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
It wasn’t a pub, we went to The Ivy

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I Iive in Angel and love the shops there (the charity shops in St John’s Wood are also good!). The 2nd hand designer shop I go to is Pandora’s in Cheval Place
I was in Pandora’s yesterday as it happens. Wildly expensive preworn designer clothing. I’d say out of range for the majority of shoppers - full of Chanel, Prada, Givency - anything from hundreds to thousands of pounds. She ain’t kidding me with ‘it’s only 2nd hand’ attitude …. ps I obviously didn’t buy anything !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
and supposedly there are only 15 of us, well, maybe a 100, nothing compared to the thousands who worship her. But, best not to subscribe, like/dislike, and skip the ads, then our viewing will not have a major impact on her income, but we have enough material to dissect.
I think if you watch the videos thru another site (like here) and don't click watch on youtube then your view is not added to her total views? If I'm wrong please put me right.

Reactions: 9
An example of me being 'all put out' or not calm would have read something more like "Go duck yourself you ignorant bleep!", possibly with the inclusion of an emoji or two.

Many male to female trans women look masculine, that's just how it is due to, you know, anatomical structure. It's rather pointless to state the obvious. I hope for your friend's child's sake you keep such observations to yourself.
Is there really any need for that kind of language here? Completely unnecessary to my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When I rent a flat via AirB&B, I expect to have space to hang up my clothes & lay out a few of my own things. (Perhaps the owner may have a few items locked away in a closet) With all the crap Fanny has stuffed in the closets, there's no room for her paying guests.
And look at the colours of that closet space - tastemaker my ass!
At least there’s plenty of dry shampoo!
also was BJJ wearing knee high boots in London? Slap my thigh is he Dick Whittington?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think if you watch the videos thru another site (like here) and don't click watch on youtube then your view is not added to her total views? If I'm wrong please put me right.
No I think this is right, it doesn’t count as a view if the video is hosted on another website. That’s what I’ve always thought, anyway.

Reactions: 8
I am afraid I don't have any experience with ADHD in adults - many years experience with children diagnosed with neurodevelopment challenges (sometimes not diagnosed as parents have not wished to have their child "labelled" or who want to bury their heads in the sand - probably like Ma P.). First child I recall working with who had an ADHD diagnosis was a 5 yr old, when I was a student, in 1974. At that time, he wasn't prescribed Ritalin just Phenergan to help with sleep. I don't know what happened to him later.
With adults it is done on the basis of questionnaires and interviews, preferably with family too and a requirement for the behaviours to have a link back to childhood. Obviously these are all subject to honesty/greed in private cases; opinions and other biases.

My mother was in denial and believed I’d ‘bought’ my diagnosis at 28 until it was upheld by the NHS. I pushed for my sister to be screened too (a teenager with far more obvious symptoms than mine who had struggled in school where I never had). I had to force my mum to go through the questionnaires with me since she was minimising and excusing my sister’s symptoms down to a point where she wouldn’t have been diagnosed. Mother finally accepted reality for both of us once she was diagnosed.

Many parents don’t want to believe in these things and would rather believe that their child is lazy or unmotivated. Sometimes it’s not obvious. Other times it might be screaming them in the face but delusion is a powerful thing as we’ve all learned in the last few years.

What boggles the mind, however, is the fact that his parents have been, in a way, enabling his behavior for years. No "live with us rent free, but see a therapist", "live with us rent free, but get a job." The thing with MPK, and a lot of young people (sadly Michael no longer falls in that category), is that their fabricated sense of self importance makes them believe they’re too above and beyond most people to get a regular job. How could they THEY possibly do that?! These aristocratic delusions need to be fueled to sustain themselves, and the sad part is that family and friends are the ones perpetuating them.
That’s exactly the kind of attitude which causes people of my generation not to bother valuing your opinions, which you might mistake for self-importance. It’s a delusion of sorts too 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 11
One of our adult children is an anthropologist. She has a blog about just this and how her favourite thing to do is to go to cemeteries . Even if she was someone I didn’t know I would have found it an interesting read . She works for the South Australian history Trust at present and is hoping to go study and live in Nordic countries to study funeral customs there .
She really wants to live in Florence, Italy though .
sorry I’ve digressed . She likened Venice to Bali , just cringeworthy

It’s ok I’m tough . 🤮 the worst was keeping them off the baby and the budgies in their cages
Warning off topic

How fascinating. I’ve always loved cemeteries myself but I’m no anthropologist.
As for Bali, anyone interested in death rituals should find it an incredibly interesting country. The three part ritual - funeral, cremation ceremony, and purification of the soul are complicated and unchanged despite colonisation.
I absolutely love Bali, and despite my other travels ( pre Covid) I still return there and have done since the late 80s. The tourist thing is ridiculous and I do see the Venice comparison, but I try to avoid any contact with the throngs of discount bogans.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not necessarily. SJ (or any of the other owners) could have just signed a piece of paper called "attestation d'hébergement" that can serve as his proof of residence until he get other accounts set up. She did that for others at the HMN too in the past.
Imagine Fanny showing the Chateau DIY footage of my dutch boyfriend as proof of co-habitation! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.