Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super Economy - no seatbelts, you have to hold on tight! I wonder if Squirrel was travelling as an unaccompanied minor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1023642
View attachment 1023562

@life_wood_n_food
2 hours ago
We are celebrating our 5th month-anniversary today! I love this photo so much and I hope we will be having giggles for the rest of our lives. 💗 @michael_potts_photography thanks for the wonderful moment you captured here!
#versailles #celebration #lovestory #costumeparty #youandme #princecharming #livingourbestlives #sharinglove #stillonholiday 💗
Nutti is latching on.....forever it seems.😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
May have been premium economy then, but not business or first class as they have 4 individual seats usually angled across the width of the plane. Do we know the airline they used? We can then see on seat guru that airlines arrangement.
Phillip will have been in a separate seat from them as his ticket will have been booked later than Fanny and Gerrys
BA (fly direct to Johannesburg) Business Class seats lay flat, Economy Plus have extra leg room. Virgin fly direct too, their Premium Seats don't recline, but their Economy Delight have extra leg room

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1023562

@life_wood_n_food
2 hours ago
We are celebrating our 5th month-anniversary today! I love this photo so much and I hope we will be having giggles for the rest of our lives. 💗 @michael_potts_photography thanks for the wonderful moment you captured here!
#versailles #celebration #lovestory #costumeparty #youandme #princecharming #livingourbestlives #sharinglove #stillonholiday 💗
I love this photo so much . . . it will be giving us giggles for the rest of our lives: (thanks, annalisepricehair)

IG annalisepricehair September 6, 2021 .jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On Ed and Annas new video, Ed is talking about a surprise new worker to replace Cyril. Hope it's not Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephanie said her green purse was actually Nic’s grandmother’s. Why would she still keep and use it. Why not give it to Nic’s wife Marie? It would bother me if I was Marie.

*edit: just noticed @Espe just wrote something similar. Great minds right?
i dont think Marie is bothered at all with not having her mother in laws handbag..Fanny mentioning it was odd..

Her excuse about quarantining for 10 days (I think she stated that in the Patreon video someone shared) is laughable. You can take your Day 2 Test on the day you arrive and leave isolation by Day 2 or the next day if you get yourself sorted (I know I did it and that was with a cheap company). Seeing that money is no object to her she could have gone along to a clinic (loads of them in London) and taken the test on her way in from the airport (if not at the airport) and she would have had the result the next morning. Its just an excuse to have a longer trip and leave everybody else to, hopefully, clean up her Christmas mess.
and like i pointed out before...to buy more crap in London..or already bought on line..i guess there is a lott more than that daybed alone...they are hoarders...both of them..the only thing they have in common..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Begging has arrived …. 2022

The knight king
image.jpg

And THE Night King….
CC16938D-5903-4FCD-AF1D-E97FA9F00EBD.png

Winter 🥶 has arrived …… due to global warming it’s a damp warm season …. Carry on 😓
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From yesterday's 1/27/22 (painful) CD's live chat...

Shading Dan...

Linda Elliott @Annette sharrock hi Annette just got back from Dans place, boy is he an untidy so and so
annette sharrock @Linda Elliott yea me to lol said why doesnt he clear the whole lot in one go

M Parker you are wrong. Not one tear was shed on camera.
M Parker I was SO relieved when Philip said they'd made it! Apparently it was quite an adventure getting there, but they did! Mummy cried buckets. But they made it this time, Thank God!

I have no idea what CasperP is referring to.
CasperP @Lisa Akinlabi first two comments on the chat are nasty one. Some people are so strange
Lisa Akinlabi OH some people need help @CasperP SAD
CasperP Michael Petherick just posted his vlog, premier starts in 45 minutes

Patron (sign-up) reminder from Jason and Alice with a little business sprinkled in...
Jason Dubey Hello! I just watched the Patron Video update, and Michael Potts Secret project is very cool....!

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Percy Attfield Yes it is good to be all together, time is going too fast.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love . Sorry can’t answer each of you . We are so happy together enjoying the sun!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from South Africa everyone!!!!

Alice Allan OMG it’s been 2 1/2 yrs since I’ve seen my parents since COVID started!
The Chateau Diaries @Alice Allan I feel for you, that’s awful!

Jason Dubey Hi Stephanie! It looks like you guys are having a great time! Great beach house! Love the art. Michael Potts Secret project is very cool! Enjoy!! @the Chateau Diaries

The Chateau Diaries It was such an epic, long journey to get here!
The Chateau Diaries And at every stage of the journey we haven’t known if travel onto the next stage would be possible!

The Chateau Diaries @Mrs. BmfVR Yes, until mid February, when I’ll go to two Chateau Diaries per week

Alice Allan Wouldn’t it be wonderful if one weekend that all patrons would get together at Lalande! That would be an incredible party!
The Chateau Diaries @Alice Allan We’re hoping to make that happen this summer!
The Chateau Diaries @Alice Allan Yes, I’ll post about it to all patrons as soon as we’ve chosen a date. I’m very excited!

Closet clean out dress for IJ...
Isabelle Jarvis It’s mine now!
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis The dress looked great on you! I just watched the Patron video!

Teabag...
Doing It Ourselves good evening everyone
jetje goes dutch @Doing It Ourselves hi michael.. we've been worried about you!! are you oke??? xxxx
Doing It Ourselves @jetje goes dutch yes im fine, all is explained in y premier after this video

They both answered....
Meg KRAFT I thought your desk was in your new office...even though it's not finished. now it's back in your bedroom.
The Chateau Diaries @Meg KRAFT Yes, that’s just temporary so that I only had to hear one room in my apartment in winter
Philip Janssen @Meg Kraft The one in the bedroom is just a table we had to take out of the Grand Salon, which Steph was using as a desk recently - it was too cold in the other room, but the desk is still there :)

...more from the closet...
The Chateau Diaries I think I’ve started liking the 80s jacket again!
Cara Winsor Hehir the jacket might look great on @Philip Janssen ...
Philip Janssen @Cara Winsor Hehir I have been known to wear 80’s womenswear on occasion
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir I can’t believe we didn’t try that!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Philip Janssen i actually think it'd be fab on you!
Philip Janssen @Cara Winsor Hehir I love 80’s clothes
Cara Winsor Hehir @Philip Janssen that's because you werent an awkward preteen in the 80s.

CasperP online shopping, great quarantine pastime
The Chateau Diaries @CasperP A very dangerous quarantine pastime!!!

SJ will be returning to London on her way home...
Doing It Ourselves I love that book
The Chateau Diaries @Doing it Ourselves The Queen Victoria one? I should have got it for you!
Doing It Ourselves @the Chateau Diaries i think you had enough in your bags already
The Chateau Diaries @Doing it Ourselves If it’s still there I’ll get it on my way home!
Doing It Ourselves @the Chateau Diaries Ya

Jimmy is referring to Neil Hartley....
Isabelle Jarvis Wonderful books
Jimmy Connolly I read a book once
Isabelle Jarvis Jimmy
The Chateau Diaries @Jimmy Connolly Michael Potts powers through audio books and seems to know everything about everything because of them!
Jimmy Connolly @the Chateau Diaries I really need to do more of them. My Neil, who was born around the same time as you 17th August, loves books too. He has millions.

Fake books for a fake shelf that will be delivered by van arranged with Nic...
shirley poppy We've seen all your books in the attic rooms, why do you need fake books??!! LOL
The Chateau Diaries @Shirley Poppy Hahaha! Just to make fake doors in the library
The Chateau Diaries @Elewys of Finchingefeld The fake books are only for the fake doors!
Cristan Shamburger How do you display the book faces on a shelf? Do you have to put something behind them or will Amery have the build an additional structure for them?
The Chateau Diaries @Cristan Shamburger Yes, I was about to answer and realized the video was about to reveal it!
The Chateau Diaries @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I’m not sure, I have to arrange a van trip with Nic - he also has things to take to Brussels

Teabag has ADHD and BJJ has OCD, SURE👌
Tannis Slimmon @Philip Janssen I share that OCD and that dis-order would drive me bonkers!
elizabeth r @Philip Janssen - that would annoy me too...

friendl hi do not tell the end
The Chateau Diaries @friendl hi I would never!
Doing It Ourselves I know who I would murder to be with you in London Steph

👍
jetje goes dutch THUMBS UP FRIENDS XXXXX

👁
Michelle Kucharew Does Gerry wear contacts?
The Chateau Diaries @michelle Kucharew No he doesn’t, he has incredible color eyes!

Spero Villioti Hello Stephanie
The Chateau Diaries @Spero Villioti Hello! I’m so looking forward to meeting you soon!
Spero Villioti Me to l am so looking forward to seeing you, so excited
Spero Villioti We are all so looking forward to meeting all of you, have a wonderful time. Lots of love from all of us at Villioti Fashion institute

Philip Janssen Thank you all so much
The Chateau Diaries Next week’s video is us all together in South Africa, I can’t wait to share it with you all
so Madame Fanny needs fake books to fill her fake doors...what else is new..her whole life is fake... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
they are hoarders...both of them..the only thing they have in common..
And this is the secret to their special relationship, and perhaps to its longevity and continuation. The way to a hoarder's heart is to acknowledge the hoard and to celebrate it. These two are co-enablers.

Reactions: 16
Edit, KiKi just beat me to it… 😂

Where? No idea…

but they just posted this:

I am always very suspicious about people who display their love on social media...mostly when they do this....or at least one of the two.. there is something wrong.. 🙄

Nutti is latching on.....forever it seems.😳
food and wood....i can understand the wood..being together for five months....but the food i dont get.... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Super Economy - no seatbelts, you have to hold on tight! I wonder if Squirrel was travelling as an unaccompanied minor?
I’m surprised they didn’t buy one ticket and have Squirrel sit on SJ’s lap! Makes it easier for breast feeding. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
YOU WONT BELIEVE IT (either) his vlog 78 The famous yellow dress gets discussed in SA villains latest video with "Naomi Campbell" presenter woman who wore it first and best (compare and contrants her hands with SJ / IJ). How yellow dress was sent to Steph and she has been photographed in it by famous photographer (Woodchips) and how her "patreons" pay fees for a students scholarship!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did they have to go to London in the first place??? I didn’t quite catch that….

Reactions: 13
On Ed and Annas new video, Ed is talking about a surprise new worker to replace Cyril. Hope it's not Michael.
That is exactly what went through my mind, Michael and Sadie, like at that summer wedding ! Hope Ed and Anna watched last nights ADHD Ritalin fess.
They could use Ryan, he acts the fool but has worked well and hard with Uncle Lee & Aunty Omm at the manor / fishing lake. Ryan needs a roof over his head when he returns from Thailand (soon) with his new long lasting braces.

Reactions: 11
Warning off topic

How fascinating. I’ve always loved cemeteries myself but I’m no anthropologist.
As for Bali, anyone interested in death rituals should find it an incredibly interesting country. The three part ritual - funeral, cremation ceremony, and purification of the soul are complicated and unchanged despite colonisation.
I absolutely love Bali, and despite my other travels ( pre Covid) I still return there and have done since the late 80s. The tourist thing is ridiculous and I do see the Venice comparison, but I try to avoid any contact with the throngs of discount bogans.
I love Bali as well, and stay away from the tourist gathering spots. It saddens me to see how much tourism has had such a negative impact- literally trash everywhere in those areas. It has truly changed from when I first started holidaying there in the 90s- it as so peaceful, serene, and inexpensive. I fell in love with the people, the natural beauty and the culture. I made some life-long friends whose families have been rice farmers there for generations. The average living wage was really low in the 90s- but told me that because of the climate, they could harvest rice twice a year, and that made them rich, as no one would starve. It's changed now- people were abandoning farming (pre-COVID) because they could make more money in tourism. And the garbage is a huge issue- the island is not large enough for the landfill to not affect the soil quality, only a certain percent is recycled, and Kuta Beach is a complete dump (even with the clean-ups the locals have been taking upon themselves with very few tourists there during COVID, they fear it's all for naught once travel restrictions are lifted.) Marine wildlife is also being affected. Plastics need to be banned there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That is exactly what went through my mind, Michael and Sadie, like at that summer wedding ! Hope Ed and Anna watched last nights ADHD Ritalin fess.
Yes…Michael’s “Fresh Start” vlog from yesterday wasn’t exactly the best job interview! “I’ve been fired from every job I’ve ever had. I failed all my classes…I failed out of school.” Doesn’t give an employer a “warm and fuzzy” feeling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.