Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I think It's Centre Hospitalier du Nord Mayenne. which is close to Begmania,
Thanks! Well, in one Instagram post, Michael managed to check-in, let everyone know he’s around, he’s close to home, provided an excuse for his absence, evoke sympathy from his followers, and stick-it to his brother for yesterdays vlog title and “liking” negative comments regarding his whereabouts. We’re watching the “master” at work, folks! So much said in one Instagram post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

LadyoftheEast

SJ is doing a lot of explaining.
Comments from the CD's latest flog...

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
No, none of the Patreon money can be spent on furniture (or holidays!) - it goes into an association that is spent on the renovation of Lalande and its gardens. Furniture is paid for from the YouTube ad revenue
That old YouTube money sure stretches a long way. Salaries, food (lots of it) wine (expensive and probably some not so), rum, flights, travel PCR tests, taxis, furniture, expensive wallpaper, paint, front row seats at the theatre, dinner in not so cheap restaurants, Christmas presents, electricity, taxes, water bills?, car upkeep and running costs. Botox shots and whatever else she chooses to try to try and stop her body clock from ticking away. All that is just for starters, the list is endless. I sure as hell wish my money stretched so far.

• Heart
  • Haha

JP in SC

DamoiseauC - thank you once again for posting the Patreon video.
Please know your Patreon postings are most appreciated!
Hope you are not paying much to receive them. . . .

• Heart

Perplexed bee

Disclosure, I refuse to look at Snorty's blogs, but as far as I understand, he is visiting SA for the first time? I have not yet been there, but have seen enough pictures/videos: spectacular landscapes, unique flora & fauna, and his focus is brocantes? As a "struggling artist" himself, would he not want to support other young artists, instead of buying old European tat? So shallow, so he is indeed SJ's soulmate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Arfarf

VIP Member
Her and potty pants should just get back together. He is weird too but SO much more tolerable than the little obnoxious boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Espe

VIP Member
If SJ and Snorts do break up, it would be interesting to know how they will manage to divide up the goods. I imagine Snorts may well have made a list of all the purchases he made with his own money but did they share any? What about gifts exchanged? Pretty sure SJ wouldn't have made a list of everything she bought with, or to share with, him. He'll certainly be going home with more than he started with, that's for sure. In the future, as well as showing all his friends things that belonged to his grandparents, he'll be saying, "That was a gift from my former girlfriend, the one who who was wealthy and owned a chateau in France." or "My beautiful ex-girlfriend, that's the one who owned a chateau in France; she had a Murano glass chandelier; wallpaper that cost thousands and masses of Spode porcelain, and silverware from Tiffany's, do you remember I told you about her before?" Who does that remind me of? Oh, yes, Hyacinth Bucket/Bouquet. For non-UK Tattlers, have a look for clips from BBC's "Keeping up Appearances" on YT.

He’s devoid of any personality- he’s a cling on … firmly attached to her starboard bow
New name - Snorty Klingon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Espe

VIP Member
Iwa is the rare unicorn customer- you have no others lined up, so get over yourself.
This trip to Scotland with someone who is virtually a stranger, paying for it all, really shows how risky exposure on social media can be for someone as gullible and vulnerable as Marie is. Before going any further, I stress that we know very little about Iwa and she may be a decent, ethical person and may pose no risk at all. However, by exposing themselves by filming so many aspects of their lives to the public, people like Marie (and Selmar) put themselves at risk from stalkers and predators. Marie has shown herself to be weak and needy. She has talked about having being bullied and she often breaks down in tears. She has begged in public and viewers see that she is being supported financially and in other ways by other people. There is nothing to stop a wealthy individual, who may be lonely or predatory, stalking and contacting her under the pretence of wanting to learn how to arrange flowers. In other online scams, many people, usually women, have been taken in by non-wealthy individuals who establish online relationships with the vulnerable and then fleece them for money. Even SJ is taking a risk and, although PJ may not look like a predator, think how much she has already spent on him. However, rich SJ seems less vulnerable and is surrounded by other people, not that she, or Marie, or Selmar, would ever listen to advice from others. They are stubborn and always believe they are right. It is very easy for vulnerable and gullible people like Marie and Selmar to be taken in and trust people or believe that someone loves them. Even if Iwa is a perfectly ethical person, the situation is still extremely odd. The fact that someone would see Marie on YT and decide to fly from Hawaii to do a floral course in Yorkshire and then take M to Scotland to continue is very strange. It's not as if Marie is an internationally known expert, she is inexperienced and unknown. Where are they staying? It does look as if Iwa may have other reasons in mind. If Iwa is into women, she may have seen the clip of Marie and SJ wrapped in each other's arms, sleeping in the chateau kitchen. We, on Tattle, have been told by Clara that M had a boyfriend there at one time but I don't think it was in the vlogs. If I were Marie's mother or, indeed, Nikki, I would be very concerned about her. She may be over 30 but in reality, she is childlike and still incapable of standing on her own feet and she has shown that to the world. We can only hope that she is not at risk and that she learns to be more careful.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
His ideas on how he could work an invite to meet Tess’ squeeze and make contacts.
I would love for him to meet Adam Guettel, Tess' ex boyfriend, the Tony award winning Broadway musical composer. This man already publicly assessed SJ's singing qualities as inferior and lacking any professional possibilities, so just imagine the blow he could deliver to PJ's confidence....

• Haha
  • Heart

Welsh-chatelaine

Am I the only one willing to wait to see how Michael is before being heartless and critical? Surely some others have compassion.
I may not be his biggest fan, but no one want to be hospitalized - especially these days!
Sadly it is of his own doing, ie the cry wolf syndrome. He has ensured that the drip is clearly shown to illicit maximum effect as with the wording. It is OTT which can only mean there is an ulterior motive and in my opinion a set up to beg for money/ increase Patreons , after all it is the end of the month.
The comments from the fans on The Pethericks channel are suggesting that it is nothing serious and just a check up,

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I hate how snorts drops into his vlogs “for those of you who don’t know, I live in a chateau…the chateau de la lande”.
As if anyone watching isn’t from CD universe and knows he is a paid for Dutch boyfriend living off his girlfriend in her farmhouse owned by her and her 2 ex boyfriends.
This is actually required by SJ: he has to mention this in every vlog, in case his channel goes viral so the attention is directed back to her HMN.

• Wow
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara_Burnett are you OK you seem more angry than normal, I miss your wit and sarcasm, I’m a big fan of sarcasm
I am fine, no need to worry. If I seem more angry than usual it's because of her indifference and her blatant display of complacency.

• Heart
  • Haha

JP in SC

Please make note everyone - StephaMEME has a two week back log of videos to post all about her SA trip with her young son and half brother. Remember, we’ll be seeing those over the next few weeks “even though our visit is almost over” - the timeline (and Dan you better not mess this smoke and mirror act up for your boss) will be such that she’ll dash back to LaLande. Video, get another backlog going - which will give her a chance, and her son a chance to dash right over to Venice. Of course the great Tattler sleuths will hunt down random postings on Facebook and Instagram so we’ll know right where she actually is - while the grannies will be hand fed more Cadeaux moments and “getting back to LaLande”. And those promised financials - don’t hold your breath. Dan, please - are the Christmas decorations down yet?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I thought that the most telling part of Teabag's vlog was the comment that "People's patience has been wearing very thin". I suspect t that this refers more to his family than his fans. We could see a big difference in Billy's attitude towards him and in the Christmas lunch vlog, Sadie and Gwen mentioned trying to get him out of bed to cook. The biggest problem is that his fans and his family have been enabling him right the way through. Tattlers saw this - suddenly now we see comments popping up in his vlog saying that they had noticed there was something odd about his behaviour. (Strange that they didn't see it before and preferred to direct their venom towards the "hate site"). As we suspected, he says that he has been fired from every job he's had as well as being kicked out of school. I wonder if he will address the Dick and Angel wallpaper issue again in light of his ADHD behaviours. Puts a completely different spin on what probably happened.
I hope for his family's sake that this is a new start - and I wish that I could be more confident that he can keep it up and that his family can keep him on track this time.
I wonder if when he reads here that he recognises many of those traits that we were honest enough to address when his so called fans were not.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DamoiseauC

New weekly Patreon video
Discover Michael Potts' Mystery Project!

Association accounts for 2020 should be discussed in the next week video. I’ll believe it when I’ll see it :cautious:

• Heart
  • Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
That's by far the most disgusting thumbnail she has presented. I can only hope her followers get to listen to Leslie Ann, who couldn't be more right. Traveling during a pandemic is just one of SJ's many flaws though, but for me personally one of her worse: I have lost some dear friends to this horrible virus and her casual approach of "just go on living life" has had severe consequences elsewhere. Shame on her!
I can't visit my partner in hospital because of ongoing covid restrictions and yet these morons operate under a different set of rules. They can't see anything wrong because it is not forbidden to travel therefore they feel justified in their actions.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
View attachment 1013428
I thought he was wearing arm floaties, till I realised it was one of the yellow masks gifted to them in the GAG.😳

Ugh... Hon-NEEE you are not a sommelier, saying that sherry tastes like raisins and vodka. What a refined palette you have... 🙄
Maybe you should just return to your playpen with a pack of raisins and a box of apple juice, I'd say that's more up your alley.
Snorty, the overnight expert sommelier, who is barely old enough to drink, demonstrated how to aerate wine and said 'just chuck it in'! Gosh, with that level of expertise he's obviously ready to graduate with a Master Sommelier Diploma. How is God's name is Stephanme attracted to this infant???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
:giggle::coffee: Let us all hope it is Drama Queen needing money syndrome and that the (fairly) young man is in decent health. As I have always thought about him, he is still on a self destructive train to the lands of entitlement and lack of responsibility. Mental health not too good I guess, and that is sad.

Reactions: 37