Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Al luxury items? But what luxury items does Amie own apart from bags, shoes and a few coats with logos? She makes it sound like she has tonnes and they cover every category. Amie - luxury also extends to your house interiors if you’re a genuine luxe. And while you’re at it, there’s nothing wrong with discussing the cost per wear for a toilet door. Oh that’s right - you’re too tight to get one.
She dissed proper diamond earrings in place of bags (and wears CZ who supposedly look like the real thing - yeah, you tell yourself that Amie but posh people can spot it a mile away), she buys lots of cheap clothes made from poly and refuses to spend on quality cashmere but insists she’s all about luxury. Very pretentious if you ask me, but that’s Amie through and through.
I also couldn’t help noticing that she’s barely a month since her last giveaway and she’s now onto another one. She usually does one every 4 or so months. Something’s not right. I don’t think the paychecks are coming in hence the aggressive peddling of all sorts of tit from the N sale.I think she put the giveaway first so people would spot her N sale links and generate her more income. But like I said before, I really doubt these folks really buy a lot to make it worth her while.
Disses diamond earrings yet buys the teeniest diamond bracelet and necklace because CARTIER

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Al luxury items? But what luxury items does Amie own apart from bags, shoes and a few coats with logos? She makes it sound like she has tonnes and they cover every category. Amie - luxury also extends to your house interiors if you’re a genuine luxe. I don’t see Phillipe Starck chairs, Frette or Versace bed linen or expensive paintings in your home. And while you’re at it, there’s nothing wrong with discussing the cost per wear for a toilet door.
Oh that’s right - you’re too tight to get one.

Amie’s nothing but a fake luxe. Owing twenty Chanel bags and several pairs of rockstuds or Louboutins doesn’t make her luxe. It’s the whole package and not just a select part of her life. But she’s too stupid to know that.

I also couldn’t help noticing that it’s barely a month since her last giveaway and she’s now onto another one! She usually does one every 4 or so months. Something’s not right. I don’t think the paychecks are coming in hence the aggressive peddling of all sorts of tit from the N sale. I think she put the giveaway first so new followers would spot her N sale links and click thus increasing her likelihood of getting income. But like I said before and I mean no offence here, I really doubt those folks buy a lot to make it worth her while.
When Amie says "all luxury items not just bags" I'm betting she just means shoes, slgs etc. She doesn't even have any RTW pieces from Chanel or Dior right? And everything else in her house is Ikea so how can she discuss luxury furniture or homeware?

I think you're right about the pay checks. Someone mentioned earlier that her follower count has stalled. I'm not surprised. I only very sporadically watch her videos now, it's so repetitive. And she's not creative enough to think of any other way of getting legit followers apart from doing a giveaway :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Al luxury items? But what luxury items does Amie own apart from bags, shoes and a few coats with logos? She makes it sound like she has tonnes and they cover every category. Amie - luxury also extends to your house interiors if you’re a genuine luxe. I don’t see Phillipe Starck chairs, Frette or Versace bed linen or expensive paintings in your home. And while you’re at it, there’s nothing wrong with discussing the cost per wear for a toilet door.
Oh that’s right - you’re too tight to get one.

Amie’s nothing but a fake luxe. Owing twenty Chanel bags and several pairs of rockstuds or Louboutins doesn’t make her luxe. It’s the whole package and not just a select part of her life. But she’s too stupid to know that.

I also couldn’t help noticing that it’s barely a month since her last giveaway and she’s now onto another one! She usually does one every 4 or so months. Something’s not right. I don’t think the paychecks are coming in hence the aggressive peddling of all sorts of tit from the N sale. I think she put the giveaway first so new followers would spot her N sale links and click thus increasing her likelihood of getting income. But like I said before and I mean no offence here, I really doubt those folks buy a lot to make it worth her while.
she cant even be trusted on bag buying advice which is what she has put all her “luxe expertise” in to. eg. that follower asked for a video on cost per wear- she has so many bags and doesn’t have an active social life so she can’t do a true rotation of her bags and hence cost per wear would be very low. also, she resells everything within 6-12 months in order to fund new bags- so her fleeting glowing reviews aren’t reliable

Reactions: 3
Omg, enough of the N sale already! Three videos over 4 days stinks of desperation. The selection’s not brilliant, many things sold out already (acc to comments from different influencers’ pages) and we’re not talking bargain basement prices so is she so broke she needs every single penny she can get?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t watch her anymore, the clothing is just atrocious, and I can’t for the life of me take another bag that looks exactly like the last 20 she purchased!! And don’t even start with the thing on the step??? Sooo lux!! Word of advice, before buying your next ysl/Chanel/LV bag, get your wiring sorted first. You’re welcome 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Another cheap looking, flammable dress. I don’t know who dresses up like this for date nights anymore. Sure, maybe up to 5 years ago people dressed up to goto dinner but not anymore. It’s more smart casual wear these days. I was at The Ivy in Chelsea last night ie nice restaurant in very nice area; girls were in shorts else casual summer dresses with flats - nothing dressy like they’re turning up for someone’s evening wedding do. I always laugh when I see Amie’s date night gear coz she tends to look ridiculous more often than not. Plus the fact she needs to show us she goes out when we know she spends more time playing dress up at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lolz. Is that the Gucci Super Mini everyone’s talking about? Why did she pick the most hideous color combo? Burgundy/wine red and pastel pink? Yuck. That was a stupid choice.
especially when she barely uses her other red bags and said she wouldn’t buy another red bag 🤦🏻‍♀️

We don’t know where she went. But as she only goes to high street type establishments fully dressed up with a birthday cake face, we figured she may be off to Pizza Hut.
And likely with her mum in tow. Don't get me wrong-- I love mine to death but there's NO WAY I would choose to hang out/vacation with/dine with her only and with the same frequency as Amie, rather than with my own friends.

Reactions: 6
We don’t know where she went. But as she only goes to high street type establishments fully dressed up with a birthday cake face, we figured she may be off to Pizza Hut.
hahaha gotcha! I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Pizza Hut, tbh. I remember she wore a sequin pencil skirt and heels at a chain restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Birthday cake face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just perfect! I can’t stop!!

• Haha
Is it me or does her incessant affiliate link contents and reselling of her bags feel like MLM to me? It just feel very scammy.

• Haha
Multi Level Marketing. Pyramid schemes, selling Avon and the like.

Reactions: 2
Multi Level Marketing. Pyramid schemes, selling Avon and the like.
Got it, thanks!

Is it me or does her incessant affiliate link contents and reselling of her bags feel like MLM to me? It just feel very scammy.
I don’t think she’s being scammy but may just be me. I do think though that she’s VERY desperate for funds hence the hard selling of N sale items and other tit she’s been promoting recently. She’s now resorted to showing clips of her putting on hair conditioner or using scrubs etc - as if that’s really going to help someone decide whether to buy or not! She needs to focus on improving her disastrous eyebrows first and foremost, maybe people would then buy the stuff she’s using.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.