Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amie has lost the plot! I just watched her favourites video and she bought two very similar looking sneakers - one to wear just inside the house and only for workout and another for outside. She is mad , mental , insane and every other synonym that refers to one losing one’s mind. And she works out on her white rug in the living room. Weird person!!

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t work out. Now, maybe it’s unrelated but there was a comment recently that she was not into fitness so why recommend sports bras… out of nowhere, she’s showing us her ‘workout’ leggings drawer and now the trainers and comments re working out in the living room. One does not workout on a white carpet as that’s just stupid. Given Amie posts unnecessary pictures of either boring activities or mundane places ie outside a furniture store, at the supermarket car park, at a vaccine centre, cocktail at nowhere special - you’d think there’d be a picture of her working out. So no, I don’t believe her. She’s trying to portray something she’s not, maybe she’s trying to branch out to win more followers. She’s faking it.

Reactions: 4
She does nando's in that outfit whereas the rest of us normals (including Dan) dress in everyday clothing. Make it make sense.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 8.31.57 PM.png

Reactions: 7
I love Nando's but as we suspected, Amie is dressing up in wedding gear to go the fast food restaurants. It's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How embarrassing. In trying to show people she has a ‘life’ she makes a spectacle of herself. I showed her story to my colleagues and they had a laugh. We don’t know anyone who dresses up for Nando’s or takes pictures of their trip to Nando’s. As a colleague put it - FFS, it’s only Nando’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I would be more interested if she reused different items in her wardrobe and attempted to style them differently.The only thing I’ve seen her reuse is that off-the-shoulder black bodysuit. Buying a new wardrobe every season isn’t stylish.

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t work out. Now, maybe it’s unrelated but there was a comment recently that she was not into fitness so why recommend sports bras… out of nowhere, she’s showing us her ‘workout’ leggings drawer and now the trainers and comments re working out in the living room. One does not workout on a white carpet as that’s just stupid. Given Amie posts unnecessary pictures of either boring activities or mundane places ie outside a furniture store, at the supermarket car park, at a vaccine centre, cocktail at nowhere special - you’d think there’d be a picture of her working out. So no, I don’t believe her. She’s trying to portray something she’s not, maybe she’s trying to branch out to win more followers. She’s faking it.
I think she does workout at home. Around her wedding she talked a lot about home workouts and she lost a fair bit of weight (she didn't need to thou cos she was skinny before). It was seen only recently too (a screen shot of something & a tab for it was open) that she still uses the website that has the workouts she follows. It's called beach body or something like that.

Reactions: 1
I would be more interested if she reused different items in her wardrobe and attempted to style them differently.The only thing I’ve seen her reuse is that off-the-shoulder black bodysuit. Buying a new wardrobe every season isn’t stylish.
That would be good but Amie doesn’t know how to do this. She’s unable to generate any new ideas. Other IGers may have started very late but they’ve already overtaken her in the styling stakes and follower count. She’s not cut out to be a style influencer but she continues to persist coz she desperately needs the money. Every new video or picture is cringe fest these days as she recycles her content. People will quickly realise they’ve wasted their time watching her videos so they’ll unsubscribe and move onto someone far more exciting.

Reactions: 3
I think she does workout at home. Around her wedding she talked a lot about home workouts and she lost a fair bit of weight (she didn't need to thou cos she was skinny before). It was seen only recently too (a screen shot of something & a tab for it was open) that she still uses the website that has the workouts she follows. It's called beach body or something like that.
She created an app or a platform for working out so you would belive she will promote that more but no, I don’t think she is working out, she worked out during the wedding time and that was a hidden promotion to her platform/app I believe

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That would be good but Amie doesn’t know how to do this. She’s unable to generate any new ideas. Other IGers may have started very late but they’ve already overtaken her in the styling stakes and follower count. She’s not cut out to be a style influencer but she continues to persist coz she desperately needs the money. Every new video or picture is cringe fest these days as she recycles her content. People will quickly realise they’ve wasted their time watching her videos so they’ll unsubscribe and move onto someone far more exciting.
I noticed other youtubers like LVLoverCC and Mel in Melbourne have also plateau'ed in view counts for their videos because they have the same recycled content. The lux community seems to be oversaturated like the beauty community. No harm in treating yourself with designer goods every now and then, but I'm glad people are waking up to the effects of such rampant consumerism. I'm interested to see how long Amie will continue this cycle of buying new things, saying she loves them, then sells them within 3 months.

Reactions: 5
She’s so sad. She reads stuff here and then tries to prove a point. Amie - hope your first ever workout in the last 1.5 years was a good one! We’re not dumb.
Just when I thought she can’t be more pathetic 🤣

• Heart
I noticed other youtubers like LVLoverCC and Mel in Melbourne have also plateau'ed in view counts for their videos because they have the same recycled content. The lux community seems to be oversaturated like the beauty community. No harm in treating yourself with designer goods every now and then, but I'm glad people are waking up to the effects of such rampant consumerism. I'm interested to see how long Amie will continue this cycle of buying new things, saying she loves them, then sells them within 3 months.
She’s already lagging far behind the other IGers but she’ll continue given her desperation for money, though I suspect more and more people will be switching off in the short term. You can only watch recycled content so many times and then it’s time to move onto something newer and fresher.

Another reaction to our posts! This was the outfit she wore to Nando’s, the post claims she went pretty ‘bare faced’ due to having lash extensions done. That’s not true coz she’s clearly got brow make up and visible eye shadow on. Amie - get a dictionary, will ya, and look up the meaning of bare faced. It means sans makeup ie WITHOUT makeup as in not wearing any make-up. Nada. Just your bare skin with moisturiser and sunscreen on. Get it? Best you get Dan to proof read your posts before sending as you’re only embarrassing yourself even more.

she can…theres photoshop work on this photo (see blur around thighs/gap area 🧐) seriously Amie get a life!
Brilliant! She’s just embarrassing herself even more.

Attachments

• Haha
She’s so sad. She reads stuff here and then tries to prove a point. Amie - hope your first ever workout in the last 1.5 years was a good one! We’re not dumb.
And she's finally out of those horrible spray on skinny jeans/leather look leggings and in some straight leg jeans and looks great...... BUT she's still paired then with some pencil heel stilettos. Fml. Im losing sight of what sort of influencer she is? Cos she aint doing anything for me fashion/style wise.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And she's finally out of those horrible spray on skinny jeans/leather look leggings and in some straight leg jeans and looks great...... BUT she's still paired then with some pencil heel stilettos. Fml. Im losing sight of what sort of influencer she is? Cos she aint doing anything for me fashion/style wise.....
She says she hasn't found a pair of straight-leg jeans until now because "it's hard for girls with hips"? No. Everybody knows that isn't the reason (she doesn't even have big hips). It's because she is the type of influencer who has to be influenced by a gossip thread about herself in order to get dressed. And even then still comes up with outfits like this:
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 9.15.09 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep trying to make those heels happen? They're not going to happen!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.