Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are several things I'd like to say: (1) I'm a bit uncertain about using luxury handbags during mid-summer (especially if you're say in Australia or some where warm) during the day and you're slathered in sunscreen and it would transfer to your bag. Unless you're so rich that you don't care about a $3000 bag getting sunscreen on it. (2) Amie's house is weird. Her shelf is filled with knickknacks that she purchased new and just collects dust. My parents house has a lot of knickknacks too but they're usually vacation momentos, gifts from various colleagues and work places - like retirement gifts for my dad, gifts / inheritances from relatives - something that holds meaning. At least in my family we don't purposely buy stuff to put on shelves. (3) Amie's outfits are so so OTT for daily wear. I live in a good district in my city - some women do wear LV and Gucci to go to the grocery store (a few Chanel too) but the rest of their outfit is casual - like sneakers, books in winter, and a casual jacket (I'm talking about HellyHansens not even Canada Goose). I'm can't fathom Amie running about town dressed up like the way she is going to chain restaurant, Costco's etc... -unless she's not showing us her actual errand running bags. Her life must be so dull...

Reactions: 8
I finally managed to finish watching her newest video. I just want to say a few things: (1) Those puffy tops are hideous - it would look atrocious on most women I think unless you're a teen (and a skinny one at that), (2) that ruffled black and dress from Nordstrom is way too small for her, (3) I bet she'll be selling that Gucci Dionysus Super mini in 3 months. I've watched a lot of reviews on Super Mini and everyone says it's too small and not practical. Everyone preferred the Dionysus Mini instead as it was more practical. Since Amie sold her Dionysus Mini already, I'm willing to bet she'll sell the super mini as well.
We know she reads gossip sites... so now I predict she'll hold onto that Dionysus super mini a bit longer now just to prove us wrong and try to show how much thought she really did put into the purchase. It's cheap (relatively speaking) so she's not going to be in a rush to liquidate it for cash for her next purchase. Maybe we should all place bets on how long she has it for. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are several things I'd like to say: (1) I'm a bit uncertain about using luxury handbags during mid-summer (especially if you're say in Australia or some where warm) during the day and you're slathered in sunscreen and it would transfer to your bag.
Summers in the U.K. are not warm enough to slap on sunscreen on arms etc when out. Yes if we’re spending the entire day in the park but not if you’re just out shopping, having lunch etc. Carrying around a luxe handbag is therefore ok.
So Amie’s now bought another summer tote ie the TF one. Is she brain dead ??! How many totes does one need for the summer when she just got the Chloe one? Plus she’s always late to the fashion trend as she just ordered a lace top and long black lace gown. (1) Lace went out of fashion a few years ago; wear it now and you look like Miss Havisham (2) will she wear the long black gown for date nights at Nando’s with Dan? She’s still buying OTS stuff. She prides herself on talking about timeless/classic stuff but her fashion choices are proof she knows NOTHING. Even Joan Collins who’s in her 80s dresses better than her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's what I don't get about Amie's knick knacks. Like MUA said most stuff I have is either gifts or stuff I've just acquire over time that I like I've never bought stuff just to fill a shelf (like Lydia Millen buying books and then painting them to go on a shelf wtf). Sure my house isn't magazine worthy but I live there and legit enjoy my surroundings does amie actually like where she lives or is it just a back drop for her insta photos?

• Haha
Summers in the U.K. are not warm enough to slap on sunscreen on arms etc when out. Yes if we’re spending the entire day in the park but not if you’re just out shopping, having lunch etc. Carrying around a luxe handbag is therefore ok.
So Amie’s now bought another summer tote ie the TF one. Is she brain dead ??! How many totes does one need for the summer when she just got the Chloe one? Plus she’s always late to the fashion trend as she just ordered a lace top and long black lace gown. (1) Lace went out of fashion a few years ago; wear it now and you look like Miss Havisham (2) will she wear the long black gown for date nights at Nando’s with Dan? She’s still buying OTS stuff. She prides herself on talking about timeless/classic stuff but her fashion choices are proof she knows NOTHING. Even Joan Collins who’s in her 80s dresses better than her.
Best thing to picture: Amie with her ramen hair, chanel bag, long black gown at Nandos with Dan in flip flops and shorts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
#priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She surely must realise that high heel stiletto shoes/sandals are OUT! Who on earth teams perspex high heels with pleated midi skirts anymore?

And she must read on here because she's just bought herself some Golden Goose trainers.... The worn in golden goose style is so not her......

• Heart
She surely must realise that high heel stiletto shoes/sandals are OUT! Who on earth teams perspex high heels with pleated midi skirts anymore?

And she must read on here because she's just bought herself some Golden Goose trainers.... The worn in golden goose style is so not her......
Yup - she’s getting paranoid now after reading our posts and pulling all the stops in proving she’s ‘on trend’. She’s copying other IGers in terms of blazer and shorts outfit (except others don’t look constipated unlike Amie). GGDB trainers are so NOT Amie but she wants to try and fit in. It’s rather sad watching an ‘influencer’ who has no sense of style of her own and is only capable of copying others, else she can only buy popular items and hope they look good on her.
I also can’t imagine the horrific state of her nails seeing she’s forever got polish on. You’re supposed to let your nails breathe for a couple of weeks after prolonged polish wear but she’s had polish on for the last year. Yuck! As I can only imagine how yellow and deformed her nails must look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup - she’s getting paranoid now after reading our posts and pulling all the stops in proving she’s ‘on trend’. She’s copying other IGers in terms of blazer and shorts outfit (except others don’t look constipated unlike Amie). GGDB trainers are so NOT Amie but she wants to try and fit in. It’s rather sad watching an ‘influencer’ who has no sense of style of her own and is only capable of copying others, else she can only buy popular items and hope they look good on her.
I also can’t imagine the horrific state of her nails seeing she’s forever got polish on. You’re supposed to let your nails breathe for a couple of weeks after prolonged polish wear but she’s had polish on for the last year. Yuck! As I can only imagine how yellow and deformed her nails must look.
She doesn’t seem to read right what we say here. She still uses her ramen hair 😂

• Haha
how can dan possibly manage to tolerate such a superficial person?! like they say... the sex must be good.... :LOL:

• Haha
how can dan possibly manage to tolerate such a superficial person?! like they say... the sex must be good.... :LOL:
l’m so sorry but I can’t imagine the sex is great. She’s always so worried about how she looks she’s probably wondering if her make-up’s melting during sex or if her hair is out of place. Not trying to be mean but she and Dan are so different; Dan can definitely do better.

• Haha
  • Sick
Dan can definitely do better.
Can he, though? Idk, when they did the video about the proposal and it was in Leicester Square or Covent Garden with a magician and he said part of the plan was that her friends would get her drunk otherwise she'd never agree to join in with the magician's act (and unknowingly spoil the proposal) I thought hmm.......did it not occur to you there that maybe this is a proposal she wouldn't like? Something about him in videos grates on me, if the bags really annoyed him he would've left by now and they're both serial entrepreneurs and they both agreed to that ugly house on impulse so I think they're suited 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can he, though? Idk, when they did the video about the proposal and it was in Leicester Square or Covent Garden with a magician and he said part of the plan was that her friends would get her drunk otherwise she'd never agree to join in with the magician's act (and unknowingly spoil the proposal) I thought hmm.......did it not occur to you there that maybe this is a proposal she wouldn't like?
I thought personally the proposal was a really great ideal - very fun and unique but probably not up Amie's alley. She's (to me) more like the type of girl who wants a proposal over a Micheline 3 star restaurant on top of the Eiffel Tower or something.

Dan and Amie have been dating for years before they got married. I'm sure Dan knows what Amie is like and knows her shopping habits. He enables her shopping buy building the shelving around the house. But Dan to me seems like a down to earth guy who is very nice. I don't know what Dan does for a living or if their get-rich-schemes are profitable but it may be that Amie's youtube income is a big chunk of their total net income. Which is why Amie is uploading 3 videos a week since they bought their house.

don’t want to be rude, but i’d say there’s none or barely any. i once knew a girl (who in hindsight, was similar to Amie) and she would disclose that she rarely had sex with her husband, nor did she really miss it or crave it. she got all her highs from shopping, rewarding herself with lavish gifts/beauty treatments, and the praise she would receive at work (she was a workaholic). Amie seems so preoccupied with looking and acting “posh” that i’m sure she leans more towards the “too uptight to have sex” side of the spectrum.

as someone here pointed out earlier, Dan and Amie act more like business partners anyway, so maybe noone’s missing out as long as there’s dough from Amie’s hustle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s unusually keen to push the 10% farfetch discount code which has been ongoing for the longest time and flogged by every influencer around. Is Amie short of £££?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Despite being a luxe IGer, I don’t see Amie having tie-ups with big brands unlike ITF, Claire Chanelle nor is she getting invites to launches etc. now that things have opened up. Pretty surprising that for someone who considers herself luxe, the luxe brands don’t seem to know she exists!! I really can’t see how her dress ups in front of the mirror make her money as they’re downright boring! She used to flog stuff for Harvey Nicks and Selfridges a couple of times but they no longer appear interested. They could probably see she’s not worth investing given her low outreach.

don’t want to be rude, but i’d say there’s none or barely any. i once knew a girl (who in hindsight, was similar to Amie) and she would disclose that she rarely had sex with her husband, nor did she really miss it or crave it. she got all her highs from shopping, rewarding herself with lavish gifts/beauty treatments, and the praise she would receive at work (she was a workaholic). Amie seems so preoccupied with looking and acting “posh” that i’m sure she leans more towards the “too uptight to have sex” side of the spectrum.

as someone here pointed out earlier, Dan and Amie act more like business partners anyway, so maybe noone’s missing out as long as there’s dough from Amie’s hustle 🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂 now lets see Amie how she tries to prove us she does have sex 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Aww guys I think it’s a bit much to comment on their sex life. I know it’s a gossip site and all but imagine reading something so personal about yourself when all you did was share your fave purchases online with your following. Just want to reel in the convo a bit and focus on her channel, her posts and shopping habits.

Reactions: 12
She’s clearly very proud of her living room hence the numerous pics taken in there but when you have botched jobs it just makes the house feel tatty. Wardrobe drawers not lining up properly, gaps in skirting boards, missing doors from toilets and now the botched wiring job just scream cheap and tacky house interiors. No thanks!! I’d rather have fewer luxe bags but quality home furnishings.
The track on the living room floor to hide the wiring is so wrong and shows the lack of wiring available for one of the walls. Evidence of a cheap build. Can you imagine seeing it EVERY time you walk up and down the step?? Would drive me nuts if I wanted my living room to look perfect as I’m sure Amie does!
I thought I’d have some fun and do a complication of Amie and her ‘Hey - look at my designer gear just in case you didn’t realise I can afford them ….I live for logos’. She must be so proud of herself.
Everytime I see that ladder on her pictures it fucks me off... There is zero need for it!

One side of me feels very sorry for her, we're similar ages and the fact she has no friends and just sits around her house taking uninspiring pictures of herself in clothes she can't afford is depressing. She could've done so much with that money from her bags, even if she bought one or two every season she Coul probably afford a really nice holiday or a proper wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.